PDA

View Full Version : The Ring on Amelie's finger

LostGlory
Aug 5th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I was just watching Momo's game against Bovina....Did anyone notice the ring in her left hand?

smarty
Aug 5th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I was just watching Momo's game against Bovina....Did anyone notice the ring in her left hand?

Well, she was already wearing that ring at Wimbledon... :toothy: :bolt:

selking
Aug 5th, 2004, 07:57 PM
maybe she is getting married. Is that legal ion europe. If its not that would suprise me because like everything is legal in europe

LostGlory
Aug 5th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Hmmm, I never noticed it in Wimbeldon, it is not legal in france i think....maybe in some other place in Europe....dont know

marion
Aug 5th, 2004, 08:57 PM
she's not married i'm very certain we can't in france

abigor
Aug 5th, 2004, 09:22 PM
nah, it's only legal in belgium, norway, sweden and germany. in portugal, spain and france there are civil union laws but the church doesn't accept them
besides she's been wearing that ring since forever and she's been switching girlfriends throughout the whole time

genie
Aug 5th, 2004, 10:06 PM
wait wait wait, whose the lucky girl???????

MinnyGophers
Aug 5th, 2004, 10:26 PM
she has been wearing it for a long time, so i don't think it means anything.

ToeTag
Aug 5th, 2004, 11:36 PM
Yeah I gave her that ring!!The wedding is after the Olympics...wish us luck. :D

Its' legal in Canada. ;)

nk
Aug 6th, 2004, 12:31 PM

Its' legal in Canada. ;)

Are you serious??? I didn't know that we have Mauresmo girlfriend on the board :rolleyes:

ToeTag
Aug 6th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Are you serious??? I didn't know that we have Mauresmo girlfriend on the board :rolleyes:

:cool:

Oh I forgot,kidding doesn't go over well here.*note to self*

genie
Aug 6th, 2004, 09:25 PM
maybe she wears it for luck, i mean since she has been wearing it, she;s played incredibly, but i wish it was me who gave her that ring!!!

go amelie,

KICK HER ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

LostGlory
Aug 7th, 2004, 08:59 AM
I never noticed any of her GFs, never even seen photos....other than her first at Australia open 1999 when she came out....any one has any ??

ToeTag
Aug 7th, 2004, 03:36 PM
I never noticed any of her GFs, never even seen photos....other than her first at Australia open 1999 when she came out....any one has any ??
Heres one with her old girlfriend..can't remember her name.There is another pic on here somewhere of her new girly.

MoMo_#1
Aug 7th, 2004, 04:02 PM
can't she wear a ring without been taken??
btw name of old girlfriend: Pascale Arribe....

LostGlory
Aug 7th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Thx...SeaBreeze

MinnyGophers
Aug 8th, 2004, 04:33 AM
uurgh don't wanna see any of Momo's old girlfriends.
Can't she go for the good looking young ones? I'm sure that there is no shortage of those after her... :lol:

annie b
Aug 8th, 2004, 12:55 PM
.... personally i think she'd do well with a fat old hippy :kiss: oh heavens! that could be me.... :lol: (in yer dreams, annie! :rolleyes: ). Ah well, as long as she's happy, whoever she's with. :smooch:

GOOD LUCK TODAY, AMELIE!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXX

stenen
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:25 PM
European countries that recognize gay marriage:

Netherlands (since 2001)
Belgium (since 2003)

European countries that recognize gay civil partnerships:

Denmark (since 1989)
Norway (since 1993)
Sweden (since 1995)
Luxembourg (since 1996)
Iceland (since 1996)
Hungary (since 1996)
Spain (Catalonia, 1998; Navarra, 2000)
France (since 1999)
Germany (since 2001)
Portugal (since 2001)
Switzerland (since 2001)
Finland (since 2002)
Croatia (since 2003)
Poland (since 2003)
Scotland (since 2004)

European countries that are considering recognition of gay civil partnerships:

Great Britain
Czech Republic

flyingmachine
Aug 11th, 2004, 10:54 PM
I just dont' think her ring is anything to do with marriage.

stenen
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:02 PM
I just dont' think her ring is anything to do with marriage.

but after reading the posts and noticing that no one seemed to know which countries allow gay marriages or civil partnership I thought it wouldn't hurt to tell.

Julia_08
Aug 12th, 2004, 04:14 PM

Its' legal in Canada. ;)

wow :lol:

ps: not legal EVERY^place here in canada

Mariangelina
Aug 13th, 2004, 11:26 AM
It's legal in Ontario, where I live. :D I really do feel incredibly lucky to live in a relatively enlightened place.

But about the ring- I personally wear tons of jewelry that may not mean much; I just like it. Amélie's ring may or may not be the same thing.

[Outrageous]
Aug 28th, 2004, 06:20 PM
It's not legal everywhere in Switzerland. Only in ONE county..but it will be a referendum next year :D

Bероника
Aug 29th, 2004, 12:06 PM
New spanish government is planning to make it legal for the whole territory,not just in Catalonia and Navarra.But it has to be accepted by parliament yet.It won't be easy though as we have paleolithical opposition party in here...

LilBxBoricua21
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Okay seriously, i saw the pic of her old girlfriend and all i can say is Amelie i'm available if u need me.

flyingmachine
Sep 8th, 2004, 08:28 AM
Okay seriously, i saw the pic of her old girlfriend and all i can say is Amelie i'm available if u need me.
I don't know what do you look like. However after I saw the pictures of her ex I just feel she is a bit too old for Amelie. :o :tape:

stenen
Sep 8th, 2004, 11:35 AM
I don't know what do you look like. However after I saw the pictures of her ex I just feel she is a bit too old for Amelie. :o :tape:

Age is just a number. You can feel and act very younger or older for that matter than the digits of your age. I know this for a fact ;)
Besides have you ever considered that Amélie might be attracted to women who are somewhat older than she?

LostGlory
Sep 8th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Age is just a number. You can feel and act very younger or older for that matter than the digits of your age. I know this for a fact ;)
Besides have you ever considered that Amélie might be attracted to women who are somewhat older than she?

I agree to that....

I think this is so personal...I mean I wouldn't like it if I hear that people are discussing my personal life....everyone is so curious about Amelie's personal life just because she is gay....and maybe this is the very down side that is keeping her from getting there .... it is that Australian open final in 1999 when she came out a day before....It is hard enough being gay in this word without having to deal with the whole world discusing it...

flyingmachine
Sep 8th, 2004, 01:22 PM
I'm only saying it because it just base on my experience on relationships. Don't know weather it is different when you have a relationship with a men or with women because I only had relationship with men but not women. Personally I don't really wanted to consider what type of women Amelie will attracted to. I think it's up to her. Anyway as long as she is strong and supportive towords her that's what matters.

Ekkekko
Sep 8th, 2004, 01:37 PM
I'm only saying it because it just base on my experience on relationships. Don't know weather it is different when you have a relationship with a men or with women because I only had relationship with men but not women. Personally I don't really wanted to consider what type of women Amelie will attracted to. I think it's up to her. Anyway as long as she is strong and supportive towords her that's what matters.But saying things based on your experiences is not the ultimate de facto in this topic of discussion. And it has absolutely nothing to do with the poster Stenen whether he/she/it sleeps with men or women. And how different can it be when one has a relationship with the opposite or same sex? I hope that there wasn't any negative insinuations to it. What the poster Stenen had merely wanted to say is that age is of no barrier when one's in loving relationship. One may be young but is mature or old but is as moronic as your average Joe. And yes, I do agree with you that whoever Momo is attracted to is her personal business and none of ours to interfere with.

Josefina
Sep 8th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Only Love Counts