PDA

View Full Version : LenaD fans non-tennis thread

Mathijs
Aug 5th, 2004, 04:08 PM
hey all and all fans of Lena, :bigwave:

I have an idea about making a Lena D non-tennis chat thread.
what do you guys think :unsure:

Stephieva
Aug 5th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Gr8 idea Northa. :yeah:

Mathijs
Aug 5th, 2004, 04:19 PM
thanks Steph :kiss: :hug: ;)

Here we can talk about "anything" not only about Lena D but also ourselves :D :yeah:

Mathijs
Aug 18th, 2004, 12:24 PM
bump

guys c'mon talking is for free here ;)

deminator
Aug 18th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Sounds like a good idea, have many of u spoken with Lena? is she sweet? she seems it.....what sort of stuff does she like?

Chunchun
Aug 18th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Sounds like a good idea, have many of u spoken with Lena? is she sweet? she seems it.....what sort of stuff does she like?

i remember she like skiing :)

Stephieva
Aug 18th, 2004, 03:19 PM
i remember she like skiing :)Lena's new passion...snowboarding..
Lena said she likes extreme sports. :)

Chunchun
Aug 18th, 2004, 03:28 PM
extreme sport :bolt: :woohoo:

Lena usually looks elegant & quiet, & she likes extreme sport! :eek: :p

Stephieva
Aug 18th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Ed...did ya see video of Lena's interview on Euro Sports in Feb?
It's 6 mins long..:eek:
She said so in that interview...:)

Chunchun
Aug 18th, 2004, 03:40 PM
no... let me c :)

deminator
Aug 18th, 2004, 03:43 PM
On the one hand she seems timid and quiet and demure on the other she is this 6ft
amazon who would probably kick yer ass if the mood took her, but she seems far to nice for that to me,hope shes careful with these extreme sports!!even harder to play when yer gotta bust leg!!!

Mathijs
Aug 19th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Lena's new passion...snowboarding..
Lena said she likes extreme sports. :)
extreme sports, sounds cool!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Mathijs
Jan 30th, 2005, 08:31 PM
BUMP

With so many new members, it might be a good idea also to start up this thread again.....

So from now on this thread is also active again.... :)

Paco
Jan 30th, 2005, 09:07 PM
:crying2: :bigcry: :sad:
Ajax did not win and lost seven points to PSV

JLDementieva
Jan 30th, 2005, 11:45 PM
extreme sports, sounds cool!!!!!!!!!!! :D
speaking of extreme sports, I finally got to try snowboarding yesterday, probably have like a million bruises on my butt, and my whole body is sore, but hey I had fun!

miffedmax
Jan 31st, 2005, 02:08 PM

Don't say I didn't warn you . . . :devil:

Max

Paco
Jan 31st, 2005, 04:59 PM
Don't say I didn't warn you . . . :devil:

Max

I can't say it. But it will change and Ajax win

Mathijs
Jan 31st, 2005, 06:03 PM
at least they've drawn Paco, still there's nothing lost, i still haven't given up Ajax winning the title, Ajax has Charisteas and Rosales so PSV with Beasley, still shoulda watch out, cuz the fight for the championship is still not over yet, and besides AZ is also still in the running for the championship :)

Mathijs
Jan 31st, 2005, 06:04 PM
speaking of extreme sports, I finally got to try snowboarding yesterday, probably have like a million bruises on my butt, and my whole body is sore, but hey I had fun!
Sounds cool JL, hopefully i'll get my chances to do it one day, i've never done any wintersports cuz the winters in Holland aren't so snowy anymore :(

Paco
Jan 31st, 2005, 06:21 PM
at least they've drawn Paco, still there's nothing lost, i still haven't given up Ajax winning the title, Ajax has Charisteas and Rosales so PSV with Beasley, still shoulda watch out, cuz the fight for the championship is still not over yet, and besides AZ is also still in the running for the championship :)

Yeah, they are

Paco
Jan 31st, 2005, 06:24 PM

Sound cool. I hope I'll have chance to do it.

Paco
Jan 31st, 2005, 09:13 PM
What do you think about matches in Champions League second round. I think that it could be very interesting (especially FC Barcelona vs. Chelsea)

Pilongo
Jan 31st, 2005, 09:36 PM
Barcelona is gonna win!!
:D:D

Ronaldo777
Jan 31st, 2005, 09:48 PM
man u all the way.c ronaldo best in world.barca to beat chelsea.chelsea to full of themselves

Natasc
Jan 31st, 2005, 10:02 PM
Barcelona is gonna win!!
:D:D
Heheh, with RONALDINHO GAÚCHO, the brazilian ;)
My fav team is ARSENAL
I just love Henry...as I love Zidane
as I love french guys :lol:

But now with Luxemburgo as coach, Real can back for TOP 1
let's wait and see

Natasc
Jan 31st, 2005, 10:07 PM
Sounds cool JL, hopefully i'll get my chances to do it one day, i've never done any wintersports cuz the winters in Holland aren't so snowy anymore :(
I do something like snowboard, but is SANDboard
btw, i'm great in this ;)
as I'm great in bodyboard, i'm a surfer girl :bounce:
And guys, did you ever heared about: "INSANO"
that tobogan of "Beach park" here in CEARÁ, Brazil
is the HUGEST slide of the world
it's right here:
http://www.beachpark.com.br/beach_new/images/aqua/f_insano2.jpg

It's huge as a building of 14 floors, the biggest in the ALL world
and you can "go down" with the velocituy of 101km/h
and ME, went down 5 times in a row in that "tobowater"
So, I can call me as "radical person", can I?

Fearful Jesuit
Jan 31st, 2005, 11:48 PM
non tennis, huh? okay, my basketball regrets! next wednesday Quilmes, the team wich I support, will play against peñarol (yes, no capitals for they) our archrivals (we always lost, but, who knows...)

Mathijs
Feb 1st, 2005, 08:49 AM
I do something like snowboard, but is SANDboard
btw, i'm great in this ;)
as I'm great in bodyboard, i'm a surfer girl :bounce:
And guys, did you ever heared about: "INSANO"
that tobogan of "Beach park" here in CEARÁ, Brazil
is the HUGEST slide of the world
it's right here:
http://www.beachpark.com.br/beach_new/images/aqua/f_insano2.jpg

It's huge as a building of 14 floors, the biggest in the ALL world
and you can "go down" with the velocituy of 101km/h
and ME, went down 5 times in a row in that "tobowater"
So, I can call me as "radical person", can I?
Wow Nat!, looks cool to me, 101 Km/h, damn wish i could do that, 14 floors :eek: hopefully i'll not get any height fear, well Nat just call me also a "radical" person cuz someday i wanna bungeejump, basejump and parachute jumping....

Mathijs
Feb 1st, 2005, 08:56 AM
non tennis, huh? okay, my basketball regrets! next wednesday Quilmes, the team wich I support, will play against peñarol (yes, no capitals for they) our archrivals (we always lost, but, who knows...)
Mmm i can imagine your sad feelings Andy, well our local club here (it's Called MPC Capitals Groningen) were the champs last year, under the controversial (a very direct coach, says anything what's on his mind, without mincing words) Ton Boot... (One of the best coaches we have here in Holland also)
Well they have trouble right now to defend their title, it's really hard but i hope they'll defend their title (Comp is like this first a full competition round, then playsoffs and then the playoff final...)

Do ya remember that i told you about that i have seen one of their matches? :unsure:

Fearful Jesuit
Feb 1st, 2005, 11:36 AM
well, I'll work wednesday at night, so I won't see the match live...probably we'll win

Mathijs
Feb 1st, 2005, 02:31 PM
well, I'll work wednesday at night, so I won't see the match live...probably we'll win
Let's hope for it.... :)

Fearful Jesuit
Feb 1st, 2005, 02:39 PM
me jinx? hummm, anyway, if we win, I don't care! ;)

Mathijs
Feb 1st, 2005, 02:50 PM
me jinx? hummm, anyway, if we win, I don't care! ;)Nahhh you are not jinxing them.....

Mathijs
Feb 1st, 2005, 02:50 PM
What kind of job do ya have Andy??

Fearful Jesuit
Feb 1st, 2005, 02:57 PM
I'm working in a pub, at the kitchen, of course! :lol:

Mathijs
Feb 1st, 2005, 03:07 PM
I'm working in a pub, at the kitchen, of course! :lol:
oh gosh, i should have none that offcourse :haha: :haha:

Fearful Jesuit
Feb 1st, 2005, 03:12 PM
be careful, ,Northa, you should know that our Captain was invited to a fancy dinner by the Royal Navy :lol:

Mathijs
Feb 1st, 2005, 03:49 PM
be careful, ,Northa, you should know that our Captain was invited to a fancy dinner by the Royal Navy :lol:
I didn't know that cuz he didn't told me, well okay it's mainly becuz i haven't spoken with him thru da boarradio for a long time....

Dread why am i not invited :haha: :haha: :lol:

Elena2005
Feb 2nd, 2005, 07:33 AM
man u all the way.c ronaldo best in world.barca to beat chelsea.chelsea to full of themselves

AC, AC, AC Com'on AC.
GO Shevchenko :cool:

Paco
Feb 2nd, 2005, 06:10 PM
AC, AC, AC Com'on AC.
GO Shevchenko :cool:

AC has lost two matches recently, The lost a lot of points to Juve.
Shevchenko is very good player

Ronaldo777
Feb 2nd, 2005, 10:07 PM
ronaldo is better.see keane against arsenal.in the tunnel veira abused united player.keane starts cursing and threatening viera on live tv.he stood up for his team.his after match interview is a classic.he got man of the match too.c'mon da fighting irish

Natasc
Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:34 PM
AC has lost two matches recently, The lost a lot of points to Juve.
Shevchenko is very good player
Not as good as Henry and Ronaldo (GAÚCHO from barcelona)
Like the FIFA votation proved ;)

Veritas
Feb 3rd, 2005, 04:15 AM
The Toray PPO looks good...but it sucks without video :fiery:

Paco
Feb 3rd, 2005, 12:31 PM
Not as good as Henry and Ronaldo (GAÚCHO from barcelona)
Like the FIFA votation proved ;)
Gaucho is good, Henry is quiet good.
For me the best player in the world are Benny McCarthy (from Sauth Africa and Fc Porto), Nuno Gomes (from Portugal and Benfica) and Jari Litmanen (from Finland, he palyed in Ajax when they won Champions League).

Mathijs
Feb 3rd, 2005, 12:37 PM
Gaucho is good, Henry is quiet good.
For me the best player in the world are Benny McCarthy (from Sauth Africa and Fc Porto), Nuno Gomes (from Portugal and Benfica) and Jari Litmanen (from Finland, he palyed in Ajax when they won Champions League).
yup Litmanen is one of my fav Ajax players (he's playing now @ Hansa Rostock btw), as Finidi George, Nwankwo Kanu, Patrick Kluivert, Marc Overmars, Shota Arveladze, Mauro Rosáles and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are.

But my fav players nowadays are Henry, Kanouté, Morientes, Ronaldinho, Charisteas, Robben, Santa Cruz and Makaay

Paco
Feb 3rd, 2005, 12:40 PM
Benny also played in Ajax but you should know it.

Mathijs
The Toray PPO looks good...but it sucks without video :fiery:
indeed Musa, it really sucks without Video, at least there are still some pics, i was hoping that ES (Eurosport) would broadcast Tokyo from the QF's (so i could see the match of my big fav Benesova with Davenport) but they will show it from the SF (oh well i still have a chance to see Lena offcourse :) ;))

Dementieva-fan
Heey....does anyone has TopSpin?? That's a fantastic game....with our fav in it ofcourse! Does anybody also got this game?

Paco
Feb 3rd, 2005, 12:43 PM
Heey....does anyone has TopSpin?? That's a fantastic game....with our fav in it ofcourse! Does anybody also got this game?

Unfortunately it doesn't work at my computer :sad:
I have to buy better one. :)
I heard that it is fantastic game - the best tennis game has ever been. :bounce:

Mathijs
Feb 3rd, 2005, 12:43 PM
Benny also pleyed in Ajax
I know, i am a die-hard Ajax fan, i started to follow them from the beginning of the 90's (around 1990-1991)

Also i am a fan of the following clubs: Arsenal, Schalke 04, Chelsea, Real Sociedad, Sparta Prague, Banik Ostrava, Tottenham Hotspur, Chievo Verona, Fc Porto and last but not least i am a big fan of the local premier division club Fc Groningen!

Mathijs
Feb 3rd, 2005, 12:46 PM
I have it ;), i got it from Capt Dementinator (who's a very good friend of mine ;)) It's the coolest Tennis game i have ever played....

Paco
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:11 PM
Well, I like Ajax since 1995 when they won Champions League (since semis).
I also like Celtic Glasgow (I just love when they play on Celtic Park. It's amazing how theirs fans behave.).
Others team which I like: Fc Barcelona, Lille, Werder, Chelsea, Manchaster United, Arsenal, AC Milan, Inter, Benfica, Fc Porto.
I really want that teams from Russia (CSKA Moskva, Lokomotiv Moskva, Krylya Sovetov Samara and others) and Ukraine (Dynamo Kyev, Shahtar and others) win matches in UEFA Cup or Champions League.

Mathijs
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:13 PM
Well, I like Ajax since 1995 when they won Champions League (since semis).
I also like Celtic Glasgow (I just love when they play on Celtic Park. It's amazing how theirs fans behave.).
Others team which I like: Fc Barcelona, Lille, Werder, Chelsea, Manchaster United, Arsenal, AC Milan, Inter, Benfica, Fc Porto.
I really want that teams from Russia (CSKA Moskva, Lokomotiv Moskva, Krylya Sovetov Samara and others) and Ukraine (Dynamo Kyev, Shahtar and others) win matches in UEFA Cup or Champions League.
I was 12 at that time, and i was going nuts in our living room, never felt so happy in my hole life :D :D :D :D :D

Paco
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:20 PM
I was 12 at that time, and i was going nuts in our living room, never felt so happy in my hole life :D :D :D :D :D

I was 9.
I imagine the child which sat in front of TV and watched, with passion, the match. It had to be funny :D

Chunchun
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:27 PM
I have it ;), i got it from Capt Dementinator (who's a very good friend of mine ;)) It's the coolest Tennis game i have ever played....

lucky you!

i dun have a suitabe video card so even i have it i can't play it :bigcry:

miffedmax
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:47 PM
Paco and North:

Man, I like you guys, but your taste in football teams is, sadly, nowhere near as good as your taste in woman tennis players:)

The teams to support, with my personal reasons for likeing them are (in no particular order) FC Dallas (home team), Liverpool (superpower of my youth), Glasgow Rangers(ancestral homeland), PSV (Beasley, son's GK coach is Jan van Beveren and I hate Ajax), Fiorentina (best friend likes Juve so we have to disagree), Cruz Azul (lots of Mexican games in US), Strasbourg(ancestors again) and CSKA (the Lena connection). If it was easier to follow South American soccer in the US I'd probably throw in with NOB, just because I always liked the name. And I know Andy would get my back.

My son likes FC Dallas, Chivas, PSV, Man U and Newcastle.

Maybe we need to start a seperate thread for soccer discussions . . .

Max

katiektc
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:49 PM
Max, I bet you are jealous then, that I'm living in Liverpool ;)

Fearful Jesuit
Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:03 PM
Paco and North:

Man, I like you guys, but your taste in football teams is, sadly, nowhere near as good as your taste in woman tennis players:)

The teams to support, with my personal reasons for likeing them are (in no particular order) FC Dallas (home team), Liverpool (superpower of my youth), Glasgow Rangers(ancestral homeland), PSV (Beasley, son's GK coach is Jan van Beveren and I hate Ajax), Fiorentina (best friend likes Juve so we have to disagree), Cruz Azul (lots of Mexican games in US), Strasbourg(ancestors again) and CSKA (the Lena connection). If it was easier to follow South American soccer in the US I'd probably throw in with NOB, just because I always liked the name. And I know Andy would get my back.

Max

:worship:

Fearful Jesuit
Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:10 PM
andy's basketball regrets, chapter II
peñarol 95 - quilmes 76
no comments...

miffedmax
Feb 3rd, 2005, 06:16 PM
Max, I bet you are jealous then, that I'm living in Liverpool ;)

Yes I am.

On the bright side, FC Dallas has a brand-spankin' new soccer-only stadium opening this year. That's a big deal because rumor has it that the two US teams with their own stadia (Columbus and LA, both of which are evil, but not as evil as Chicago) are actually turning a small profit.

Max

miffedmax
Feb 3rd, 2005, 06:18 PM
I left three teams off my list of favorites--

3. Whoever is playing Ajax
2. Whoever is playing Spurs
1. Whoever is playing Chicago.

If there was a football match between the Chicago Fire and the Nazis, I would root for the Nazis. With a clean conscience.

Max

Natasc
Feb 3rd, 2005, 07:10 PM
Well,
I HATE brazilian soccer
The guys are not playings, they are actors
"Ops....penalty!!, oh my leg"

And, i still need to fight for the TV with dad, that is totaly INSANE with soccer!!
I love european soccer, i'm a fan of ARSENAL and I like Gaucho (buyt I love Henry ;) )
European soccer is mych better than this shit
"BUt brazil has the best players in the world"
I agree, but they are "out" of Brazil, 'cause "here is such a nice contry" :rolleyes:
Nobody wanna leave......just me and the rest of brazil all...

miffedmax
Feb 3rd, 2005, 07:41 PM
Okay, I have a huge pair of projects next week, but this week I have (obviously) some spare time.

Since we're discussing footie, I am going to draw parallels between soccer positions and some of our favorite (and not so favorite) WTA players . . .

Goalkeepers--hot tempered, prone to yelling at others as well as bizarre mental lapses followed by displays of sheer genius. In other words, Goalkeepers are like Nastya (which is probably why she's my son's fave).

Forwards--flashy, craving of media attention, show-offs, prone to excessive celebrations whenever they are successful, wanting to be waited on hand-and-foot, constantly complaining about service--see Masha or Serena.

Midfielders--two types; the hardworking, invisible ones who do all the grunt work and hold a team together and put together quietly successful careers, maybe like Amy Frazier or

the superstar, dazzling, constantly moving, forsaking defense to almost act like a forward, only slightly less whiny and more tolerable--Venus, Sveta.

Defenders--not a lot of offensive firepower, however excellent counterpunchers, smart, patient players, hardworking, charming, modest, physically tough--who does that remind you of--why, Lena D., of course!

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves.

Max

Mathijs
Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:37 PM
Paco and North:

Max
Yeah that's a great idea Max, i think i'll create such a thread soon, you can find it at here: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=4854983#post4854983 and you can find the rest of this post as well, cuz i've edited it here, it's better to copy and paste this post into the thread, it belongs there not here ;)....

Prizeidiot
Feb 4th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Nope, I want to buy it... it recently came out in Australia...

By the way, I'm not a huge fan of soccer. It's great to play, but sometimes it's boring to watch. Like when they pass it around without trying to move forward for 5 minutes. And on top of that, it's a soft sport. The amount of times a player falls over and starts holding his face in apparent pain for no reason to get a penalty is disgraceful.

bergkamp2004
Feb 4th, 2005, 07:24 AM
hey andy 3000 check out the other thread on football - u will see my great taste in football

Mathijs
Feb 12th, 2005, 10:18 PM
bumpo........

this thread is still alive :nerner: :p

Paco
Feb 12th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Yeah it is. But what we can talk here about?
We have football thread, so it's not good idea to talk here about it.

*hmm*...Maybe... do you like palying computer games? *hmm* ...stupid question.
Talknig about weather is very stupid.

Well, I don't have any idea what we can talk about here :p

Alenyaa
Feb 14th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Tennis videogames perhaps :)
The only tennisgame I've played is Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2. And I really liked it, despite Dementieva not being included. (Luckily Hantuchova was, much to my delight :D )
Consequence: I created her in the Pro Tour-mode and she now dominates the world of women's tennis. Wish it would be so simple for her in real life. :lol:

Mathijs
Feb 14th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Tennis videogames perhaps :)
The only tennisgame I've played is Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2. And I really liked it, despite Dementieva not being included. (Luckily Hantuchova was, much to my delight :D )
Consequence: I created her in the Pro Tour-mode and she now dominates the world of women's tennis. Wish it would be so simple for her in real life. :lol:

Is that a PC game Alenyaa??? i mean is there a PC version of it?, i dun have any Xbox or whatever, could you give me more info bout this game, might buy it if it's a good game ;)

I only played my one and only Tennisgame, TopSpin, great game, have got it from Capt...

Paco
Feb 14th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Tennis games which I played: Game, Set & Match (or something like this - it's very old. I don't remember full name) and Rolland Garros 2000. It was very good games. Unfortunately without real players

stefan_jonas
Feb 15th, 2005, 07:50 AM
I heard Virtua Tennis 2 is coming out soon, has anyone seen/played it?

Mathijs
Feb 15th, 2005, 08:55 AM
Tennis games which I played: Game, Set & Match (or something like this - it's very old. I don't remember full name) and Rolland Garros 2000. It was very good games. Unfortunately without real players

Paco since you are from Poland, can i ask you sth about the already retired tennisplayer Aleksandra Olsza, if you know her, i am her since (95) till she decide to retire from Tennis, i miss her alot on tour, can you give me some info about her (if you have) what's she's doing now, and if you know some good sites with action/practice shots or offcourt (pics) from the past or now pls tell me, and maybe you can even help me out with Aleksandra's official page www.aleksandraolsza.com (http://www.aleksandraolsza.com) it's down now, i dunno why it's down, but i remember that it was a good site, if she has a website of herself pls tell me.....

Paco
Feb 15th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Paco since you are from Poland, can i ask you sth about the already retired tennisplayer Aleksandra Olsza, if you know her, i am her since (95) till she decide to retire from Tennis, i miss her alot on tour, can you give me some info about her (if you have) what's she's doing now, and if you know some good sites with action/practice shots or offcourt (pics) from the past or now pls tell me, and maybe you can even help me out with Aleksandra's official page www.aleksandraolsza.com (http://www.aleksandraolsza.com) it's down now, i dunno why it's down, but i remember that it was a good site, if she has a website of herself pls tell me.....

Well, I don't know much about her.
But I will try to find some information about her.

Alenyaa
Feb 15th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Is that a PC game Alenyaa??? i mean is there a PC version of it?, i dun have any Xbox or whatever, could you give me more info bout this game, might buy it if it's a good game ;)

I only played my one and only Tennisgame, TopSpin, great game, have got it from Capt...

It's a game for Playstation 2, Northern.
I don't know whether there's a PC-version of it, but I'll check in the gamestore after class today. :)
And yeah, sure I can give you some info, but it would be easier in Dutch. Send me a PM with what you want to know and I'll see if I can answer it.

Paco
Feb 15th, 2005, 09:45 AM
Northa, it is only what I found :(
When I heard something about her I will give you this information. :)

Mathijs
Feb 15th, 2005, 08:40 PM
It's a game for Playstation 2, Northern.
I don't know whether there's a PC-version of it, but I'll check in the gamestore after class today. :)
And yeah, sure I can give you some info, but it would be easier in Dutch. Send me a PM with what you want to know and I'll see if I can answer it.

Thanks for the opportunity Alenyaa, will PM ya tomorrow, was the whole day offline and am offline soon, so the first thing i'll do tomorrow here, is PM'ing you in Dutch hahhaha wacht maar af ;) :lol:

Elena2005
Feb 16th, 2005, 05:44 AM
Anyone played Kindom Hearts, Really :cool: game.

Paco
Feb 17th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Anyone played Kindom Hearts, Really :cool: game.

No. Is it RTS, RPG or what?

Paco
Feb 17th, 2005, 01:46 PM
I heard Virtua Tennis 2 is coming out soon, has anyone seen/played it?

No.
I heard that Virtua Tennis was very good but I didn't play it.

Elena2005
Feb 18th, 2005, 06:31 AM
No. Is it RTS, RPG or what?

RPG, You play as Sora, and u meet all kind of characters from story books, the Lion King, Tarzan, Alice in Wonderland, Aladin etc.

Paco
Feb 18th, 2005, 05:41 PM
RPG, You play as Sora, and u meet all kind of characters from story books, the Lion King, Tarzan, Alice in Wonderland, Aladin etc.

I like RPG so it could be nice to play it.

stefan_jonas
Feb 19th, 2005, 09:37 AM
I've been playing this SNES RPG called Earthbound, best game ever...

Paco
Feb 19th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Have you ever played Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Planescape Torment, Neverwinter Nights, Morrowind, Gothic, Deus Ex?
In my opinion the best games.

stefan_jonas
Feb 20th, 2005, 12:14 PM
No when they came out my computer wasn't hi tech enough to run them :p

Paco
Feb 20th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Northa, it is only what I found :(
When I heard something about her I will give you this information. :)

So here is latest news which I heard about her - she is working as a manager for Internet company in Los Angeles.