PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody want to make a website?

"Sluggy"
Aug 4th, 2004, 07:52 PM
I got some time now that my boss is away and I thought I would make an informational sight to answer questions that fans might have about French Tennis tournaments: Roland Garros, Open Gaz Paris, Charity Tennis Events and Bercy. I would try to answer questions that people might have and encourage people to attend French tennis events. It will take some research, phone calls, etc and it wont be very funn (or will it) but i think its a good idea and i havent seen another website like that. Also i might put on a section to display some of my autographs and Photos of Players. If you wanted to contribute something I could just give you the password and you could put up anything you want so if you want to colaborate, let me know. I wouldnt be against a section or sections for a little fan appreciation page. Im just going to use one of the free internet sites that companies provide. No message board.

"Sluggy"
Aug 6th, 2004, 10:20 AM
There is still room if somebody wants to add to my french tennis tournament website. You can put a section for your favourite player(s).

HTE
Aug 6th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Your website sounds like a good idea.

As I have Tatiana's Lair to run I don't think I can contribute with much at the moment, but perhaps we can exchange information once in a while :)