PDA

View Full Version : Maria the second sexiest athlete of the world according to TSN

nouf
Aug 3rd, 2004, 07:52 PM
On my gallery sure!!!!!

:hearts:

http://membres.lycos.fr/masharapova/displayimage.php?album=24&pid=776&slideshow=3000

Ivan C
Aug 3rd, 2004, 07:53 PM
who's more sexy?

Edward.
Aug 3rd, 2004, 09:05 PM
Kim Clijsters

Ivan C
Aug 3rd, 2004, 09:37 PM
Kim Clijsters

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lemonskin.
Aug 3rd, 2004, 10:48 PM
Kim Clijsters

no its gotta be lindsay davenport :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edward.
Aug 3rd, 2004, 10:58 PM
Nah not really- David Beckham was number 1.

He is still as popular as ever, despite having a night in the Loos.

Dan23
Aug 3rd, 2004, 11:42 PM
Beckham doesnt really count for most of us, I certainly dont find him sexy :lol:

...so that makes Maria number 1 :)

Lemonskin.
Aug 4th, 2004, 12:25 AM
Beckham doesnt really count for most of us, I certainly dont find him sexy :lol:

...so that makes Maria number 1 :)

here here!

lakan kildap
Aug 4th, 2004, 05:50 AM
thought I'd share this story

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2627304

Lemonskin.
Aug 4th, 2004, 06:06 AM
thought I'd share this story

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2627304

good article, mate

but i think the writer is a bit too excited... he might need a lie down :lol:

Sharapower
Aug 4th, 2004, 06:23 AM
good article, mate

but i think the writer is a bit too excited... he might need a lie down :lol:
He speaks loud what most of us think, lol...

mandy7
Aug 4th, 2004, 07:07 AM
beckham is sexier than maria :D

Sharapower
Aug 4th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Well Beckham wouldn't turn me on :devil:

Ivan C
Aug 4th, 2004, 08:16 AM
Maria is the sexiest Female athlete, thats all that matters. Beckham is sexiest male, that doesn't matter.

10nisfanofruz
Aug 4th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Is this Tennis or Soccer thread??? I think that Masha looks like model because she is tall and thin so some people think she is sexy. Daniel was thin but she looks more stronger now with more weight,however someone might found that sexy. It depends on the difinition of "sexy" is?

Ivan C
Aug 4th, 2004, 12:38 PM
What the hell was Serena Williams doing at no4? :confused: Surely this is a joke, might as well put davenport is as well. I agree with the top 2 though.

Sharapower
Aug 4th, 2004, 01:46 PM
What the hell was Serena Williams doing at no4? :confused: Surely this is a joke, might as well put davenport is as well. I agree with the top 2 though.
Don't you know some men are into big boobs and butt :lol: ???

sharapovarulz1
Aug 4th, 2004, 02:52 PM

:fiery: MARIA is sexier than beckham :fiery:

Ivan C
Aug 4th, 2004, 03:07 PM
WTF? How can you compare Beckham and Maria with each other?

Ivan C
Aug 4th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Don't you know some men are into big boobs and butt :lol: ???

Men like beautiful girls :worship: rather than ugly ones with big tits. :confused:

Edward.
Aug 4th, 2004, 03:25 PM
You can't compare Maria and Beckham on an intelligence level.

Interviewer: "So, how did you score that David?"

Beckham: "Well, I shots the ball and its gones in."

:rolleyes:

Sharapower
Aug 4th, 2004, 03:33 PM
You can't compare Maria and Beckham on an intelligence level.

Interviewer: "So, how did you score that David?"

Beckham: "Well, I shots the ball and its gones in."

:rolleyes:
LOL is that a real quote :haha: ??

Ivan C
Aug 4th, 2004, 03:45 PM
No come on, lets not be harsh. Beckham is actually quite a smart person, he's not stupid at all.

He's not a very smart at taking penalties though. :lol:

Edward.
Aug 4th, 2004, 04:08 PM
LOL is that a real quote :haha: ??

Yep.

Ivan, he is not a smart person, he is a complete ignoramus.

Take it from a person who has had to listen to hundreds of his interviews every year.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 4th, 2004, 04:11 PM
I do not want to be evil nor break the spell.. but Elena Dementiva has potential to be a supermodel.... Dementieva is beautiful too.... But Maria was chosen thanks to popular desicion.... Also... Beckham is not beautiful... as I said... every man can notice when another man is either terribly ugly, or incredibly beautiful.... and from what I notice.... he is not beautiful.....

Ivan C
Aug 4th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Yep.

Ivan, he is not a smart person, he is a complete ignoramus.

Take it from a person who has had to listen to hundreds of his interviews every year.

Are you sure you are not saying that just cos you're angry with his recent performances? Surely you wouldn't have been saying this a few years back when he was the best player in the world. Pure Genius. :worship:

He may not be the smartest, but certainly NOT dumb. No WORLDCLASS footballer can be dumb, surely?

Alone2Gether
Aug 4th, 2004, 06:32 PM
maria...#1 in ma heart.

Edward.
Aug 4th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Are you sure you are not saying that just cos you're angry with his recent performances? Surely you wouldn't have been saying this a few years back when he was the best player in the world. Pure Genius. :worship:

He may not be the smartest, but certainly NOT dumb. No WORLDCLASS footballer can be dumb, surely?

When has he EVER been the best player in the world? :haha: :lol:

He is a one trick pony. The trick being his ability to score free kicks. And he is not world class. He is one of the most overrated players in the world, his worldwide celebrity hiding his enormous shortcomings as a player.

The best player for the last 6 years has been Zinedine Zidane. HE is pure genius. Its a shame that he does not get the recognition he deserves because he does not dye his hair and flounce around in sarongs.

And yes he IS dumb. Listening to him talking is like trying to understand a toddler trying to pronounce his first words, with an annoying, girly voice.

Ivan C
Aug 4th, 2004, 08:31 PM
When has he EVER been the best player in the world? :haha: :lol:

He is a one trick pony. The trick being his ability to score free kicks. And he is not world class. He is one of the most overrated players in the world, his worldwide celebrity hiding his enormous shortcomings as a player.

The best player for the last 6 years has been Zinedine Zidane. HE is pure genius. Its a shame that he does not get the recognition he deserves because he does not dye his hair and flounce around in sarongs.

And yes he IS dumb. Listening to him talking is like trying to understand a toddler trying to pronounce his first words, with an annoying, girly voice.

Hey hey, that is out of order. Beckham is a PURE GENIUS. :worship: OK, he IS well past his peak now, but what about when he was 22-27 years old? Without doubt top 3 players in the world in his peak. He came 2nd in world player of the year a few times. In 1999 he WAS the best player in the world though, he only came 2nd, that was when he was robbed. Seriously can ANY worldclass player possibly be DUMB? I think not.

Alone2Gether
Aug 4th, 2004, 08:46 PM
forget Beckham...

Edward.
Aug 4th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Hey hey, that is out of order. Beckham is a PURE GENIUS. :worship: OK, he IS well past his peak now, but what about when he was 22-27 years old? Without doubt top 3 players in the world in his peak. He came 2nd in world player of the year a few times. In 1999 he WAS the best player in the world though, he only came 2nd, that was when he was robbed. Seriously can ANY worldclass player possibly be DUMB? I think not.

Beckham never was, is, or ever will be the best player in the world. He can't dribble, he can't tackle, can't head the ball, and has a suspect temperment. The only thing he can do is cross and score free kicks. Which many other TRUE world class players can do.

The only thing about him that exudes "genius" is how he has managed to make himself a walking advertising label.

And since when does the fact he can play football exclude him from being a dumbass? How much intelligence does a person need to kick a ball around a pitch?

Edward.
Aug 4th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Here are some examples of just how smart Beckham apparently is...

"Pele was a complete player. I didn't see him live obviously, because I wasn't born"

"My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7"

"I remember so clearly us going into hospital so Victoria could have Brooklyn. I was eating a Lion bar at the time"

"Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had"

"We're definitely going to get Brooklyn christened, but we don't know into which religion!"

"I always used to go for blondes and quiet girls, but Victoria is the total opposite - dark and loud."

"Well, I can play in the centre, on the right and occasionally on the left side" -when asked if he thought that he was a volatile player

Comedy Genius! :rolleyes:

Ivan C
Aug 4th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Let me guess Eddy, you are a biased Arsenal fan, right? I mean I HATE Arsenal but I have to admit Henry, Bergkamp, Vieira are geniuses. Did you follow football in 1999,2000,2001? He was a footballing god, and united won 3 league titles in a row. :worship: Some footballers CAN be dumb, but to become worldclass you CANNOT really be dumb, think about it.

Edward.
Aug 4th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Yes, I am an Arsenal fan but I am not biased. Why would I call Zinedine Zidane the best player in the world over Henry if I was biased? :rolleyes:

I have followed football since when I was 4.

So United won 3 titles in a row all because of Beckham right? Man United's real world class players like Giggs, Scholes and Keane had nothing to do with it? Bah.

The real world class players prove themselves on the biggest stage. At World Cup 98 Beckham was crap.At Euro 2000 Beckham was crap. At World Cup 2002 Beckham was crap. At Euro 2004 Beckham was ABYSMAL.

Beckham is not world class and never has been. And he is dumb. See my above post for proof...

Frank
Aug 4th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Here are some examples of just how smart Beckham apparently is...

"Pele was a complete player. I didn't see him live obviously, because I wasn't born"

"My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7"

"I remember so clearly us going into hospital so Victoria could have Brooklyn. I was eating a Lion bar at the time"

"Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had"

"We're definitely going to get Brooklyn christened, but we don't know into which religion!"

"I always used to go for blondes and quiet girls, but Victoria is the total opposite - dark and loud."

"Well, I can play in the centre, on the right and occasionally on the left side" -when asked if he thought that he was a volatile player

Comedy Genius! :rolleyes:
:haha::rolls::lol:Hahahahaha! OMG! This is hilarious! You're not making this up Eddy, are you? These are real quotes?? Oh man.......You guys are going a tiny bit off-topic though...:rolleyes::)

Edward.
Aug 4th, 2004, 10:40 PM
:haha::rolls::lol:Hahahahaha! OMG! This is hilarious! You're not making this up Eddy, are you? These are real quotes?? Oh man.......You guys are going a tiny bit off-topic though...:rolleyes::)

Nope, sadly these are all quotes from Beckham.

And yes, we are :topic:. I apologise, though friendly debates are always interesting.

Ivan C
Aug 4th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Well Henry has been pretty shit in majore tournaments esp 2002 when he was abysmal. Keane and Beckham :worship: were united's best players in 1999 legendary team. Beckham's like Totti, great for club, not for country doesn't mean they are not world class.

If I was to compare Sharapova to a footballer it would be a YOUNG Beckham (BIG Complement by the way).

Edward.
Aug 4th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Well Henry has been pretty shit in majore tournaments esp 2002 when he was abysmal. Keane and Beckham :worship: were united's best players in 1999 legendary team. Beckham's like Totti, great for club, not for country doesn't mean they are not world class.

If I was to compare Sharapova to a footballer it would be a YOUNG Beckham (BIG Complement by the way).

But Henry was excellent at Euro 2000 and its not his fault the French team always play around Zidane and not himself, like the Arsenal team do. And Henry wasn't the only abysmal player in 02, the entire French team were shite. At World Cup 2002 and Euro 2004, the whole team were playing around Beckham but he did not deliver.

Totti is in another league to Beckham. At least he can do a little bit more than cross the ball.

And please don't damage Maria's credibility by comparing her to Beckham. She is everything he is not- skillful, intelligent, classy under pressure and not deluded by fame.

I would compare Maria to Ronaldo- cool under pressure, established on the big stage and a classy shotmaker. :yeah:

Ivan C
Aug 4th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Don't compare her to Ronaldo, she's not fat and she's far prettier. I'm comparing Maria to a YOUNG beckham, I think that thats the best possible comparison. I mean looks, talent, class etc. Beckham is also the best passer in the world. Scholes doesn't dribble much either but you can't say he's not world class.

Edward.
Aug 4th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Don't compare her to Ronaldo, she's not fat and she's far prettier. I'm comparing Maria to a YOUNG beckham, I think that thats the best possible comparison. I mean looks, talent, class etc. Beckham is also the best passer in the world. Scholes doesn't dribble much either but you can't say he's not world class.

And when has Beckham ever had class or talent? And Zidane is a far better passer than Beckham could ever wish to be.

This could go on all night. You will never persuade me he is any more than an above average player and vice versa. So lets drop it.

Andy Mac
Aug 4th, 2004, 11:36 PM
well if sportscenter wants to name her the sexiest female althete then i wont stop them because i agree...lol...no surprizes at all to me sein as i find her one of the prettiest young ladies ive ever seen..(and ive seen alot)

Lemonskin.
Aug 5th, 2004, 12:07 AM
well if sportscenter wants to name her the sexiest female althete then i wont stop them because i agree...lol...no surprizes at all to me sein as i find her one of the prettiest young ladies ive ever seen..(and ive seen alot)

easily the prettiest... and she's only 17! she can only get better...

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 5th, 2004, 12:10 AM
I totally agree with eddyday....

Andy Mac
Aug 5th, 2004, 12:18 AM
easily the prettiest... and she's only 17! she can only get better...
yea man..i dont know how much better and or prettier you could get..shes an angel with talent! :p