regards

mark

amnesiac
Aug 2nd, 2004, 07:03 PM
the second set was amazing!
yeh just 2 points loosing on her serve is :bounce:

Aticar
Aug 2nd, 2004, 07:13 PM
"Pierce's level of play is high! It's good to see her play like this" : Says European Eurosport version during the match.
The score tells too the story.

motta
Aug 2nd, 2004, 07:46 PM
Wow Mary!

HugeMaryFan
Aug 3rd, 2004, 11:50 AM
Go Mary

mamno_MARYFAN
Aug 3rd, 2004, 01:17 PM
AWESOME!!!!!:worship: :worship:

anyway...whoever's her next opponent should be more prepared against Mary...phenomenal scoreline!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

anybody seen her outfit???...love to see her latest...:hearts:

good luck Mary...GO!!!!!:bounce:

sweetpinks
Aug 3rd, 2004, 02:53 PM
AWESOME!!!!!:worship: :worship:

anyway...whoever's her next opponent should be more prepared against Mary...phenomenal scoreline!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

anybody seen her outfit???...love to see her latest...:hearts:

good luck Mary...GO!!!!!:bounce:
She was wearing the same outfit she wore at Wimbledon, white with the black trim, she played well and later said she was playing her power game, I was quite surprised to see she is heavier but moved well in my opinion she only smiled after she won, was quite business like throughout play

She is playing Pratt this morning she is first up

m_pierce fan
Aug 3rd, 2004, 03:04 PM
I think that the thing is that Mary moves better when "she has to"...against players like Marlene and so on Mary doesnt have to play her 100 %....thats only my opinion but when maam is on theres NO WAY IN HELL that a player like Nicole Pratt can surprise against our Mary!!and what comes to Mary-Jenny possible match-up i think that Mary is more prepared to take on Jenny than Jenny to take on Mary...thats only bcause Maam has been playing lately but Jenny isnt....and in my opinion Mary is doing really fine now....so im really looking forward to that match...which takes on tomorrow if both players win their matches 2day!!

Allez Mary! Kick Nicoles's ass!!

sweetpinks
Aug 3rd, 2004, 05:27 PM
I think that the thing is that Mary moves better when "she has to"...against players like Marlene and so on Mary doesnt have to play her 100 %....thats only my opinion but when maam is on theres NO WAY IN HELL that a player like Nicole Pratt can surprise against our Mary!!and what comes to Mary-Jenny possible match-up i think that Mary is more prepared to take on Jenny than Jenny to take on Mary...thats only bcause Maam has been playing lately but Jenny isnt....and in my opinion Mary is doing really fine now....so im really looking forward to that match...which takes on tomorrow if both players win their matches 2day!!

Allez Mary! Kick Nicoles's ass!!
Mary looks so dam confident yesterday I think it is going to be the same yesterday, she will beat Pratt, I have a feeling Mary is going to go further in this tournament, she is favoured by the fans, they love her in Montreal and that will help her too, the commentator spoke so highly of her, he was just raving about her, even during the night match he continued to talk about her, she was born here so there is much respect and support for he