PDA

View Full Version : Do you need night tickets for the Drake vs Sprem match (18h30) ?

Tennisfan-Mtl
Aug 2nd, 2004, 11:09 AM
Hi :wavey:

I'm going for the day session today....but would like to ge see Drake vs Sprem on Court 1 at 18h30. Do you actually need night tickets for Court 1 ? I mean, if I'm already inside the stadium (and considering the fact they never check your tickets except when you go on Centre Court), will I be able to sneak in Court 1 for the Drake vs Sprem match without actually buying tickets for the night session ???

Tennisfan-Mtl
Aug 2nd, 2004, 11:18 AM
If they don't allow you... Argue that the person who sold you your ticket this morning told you you would be able to watch matches on court 1 all day long. ;) Then tell them after the only reason why you bought a ticket today is to see Drake. ;)

If the person still refuses to let you enter... Try the other entrance of court 1 and tell the same story... If it stillllllllll doesn't work, try to give the person 5 bucks.

I hope that helps, that's what I'm planning to do. ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

But nobody checks your tickets when you go on Court 1 ;) If I remember correctly, last year I think I was able to see a night match on Court 1 without actually buying tickets for the night session.......Not too sure though. The problem is, I've asked some of the volunteers there yesterday...and the answers are simply not clear.

Thank you for you tips....I'll use them if needed ;)

Tennisfan-Mtl
Aug 2nd, 2004, 11:31 AM
It's never clear... Because in theory, we shouldn't be able to enter on court 1 at 18h30, but after a long day, they just can't be bothered to check ticket to see if you have a night session ticket.

Exactly :yeah: But your "The lady at the ticket booth told me this ticket would allow me to go on Court 1 all day" argument ROCKS :hearts:

barabanschikova_fan
Aug 2nd, 2004, 12:43 PM
Then tell them after the only reason why you bought a ticket today is to see Drake. ;) . ;)
lol even the most stupid person woul;d not believe that argument lol

barabanschikova_fan
Aug 2nd, 2004, 12:45 PM
this is my job to check ticket and i don't even know if you can or not lol personally i don't care but you can be sure that if you gave me this argument of DRake you won't enter:)

anyway even if your not sit, you can watch the game close of the bench where there is no upper bowl. try this because next year it be luxury boxes.

Tennisfan-Mtl
Aug 2nd, 2004, 12:47 PM
this is my job to check ticket and i don't even know if you can or not lol personally i don't care but you can be sure that if you gave me this argument of DRake you won't enter:)

anyway even if your not sit, you can watch the game close of the bench where there is no upper bowl. try this because next year it be luxury boxes.

Thanks for that info :yeah: And yes, the "Drake" argument would hardly help ;) :lol: