PDA

View Full Version : join team wtaworld!

Mikey
Mar 8th, 2002, 02:57 AM
hey guys! i dont know if u saw the announcement when it came out, but we're doing this thing for cancer research. all you have to do is dowload this program and then join the WTAWORLD team (which is pretty easy) and then it just does everything by itself. it runs whenever and doesnt interrupt ur programs/online stuff/w/e u do on ur computer. its great, it does cancer research, and its a way of being competitive for pts. ;)

i know jacs is doing it already, and i am too. but, we need all the support we can get - its for a good cause too!!! so, if u could do it that would be great - it'll be ur good deed for the day, every day! :) part of our "mission" was to get 2 people to do this, so hopefully this wont backfire in my face :rolleyes:

here's the link to the info thread:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10851&pagenumber=1

if that doesnt help u (and i think it will though), then just ask me for help or ask poe - poe knows everything about this. hope to see ALL of you do this and then u can get 2 more people and they get 2 more people, and etc, etc....until we have a whole lot of members! thanx a lot u guys! :wavey: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :wavey:

also, poe wanted me to give u this website in order to register for the team:
http://www.wtaworld.com/team.htm
and then let me know when u join (and what u join as, i.e. ur username) so i can tell poe (or if u want, u can post it and tell poe urself) thanx!

just so this belongs in this section :),
GET BETTER SOON LINDSAY! :bounce: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :bounce:

jacs
Mar 8th, 2002, 11:00 AM
I echo everythign niftymk said!

Mikey
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:22 PM
awww - guys!!! this is so sad :sad:! please do this - its for cancer research! also, you'll be supporting the board in its endeavors to be #1 in the points category (:rolleyes: :kiss: :rolleyes: ) and this would really help!

so if you do this, it would be beneficial to the board and to the world @ large!!! please consider it :wavey:. thanx!

Mikey
Mar 14th, 2002, 01:05 AM
ok, how can i get you guys to help out? :D

at least, if you read this, please post a reply that says why you don't want to, b/c i feel sad when i post a thread and i get 3 replies, 2 of which r my own. at least post something please :rolleyes:! thanx guys! :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: