PDA

View Full Version : Iveta Cheering Thread

Wiggly
Jul 31st, 2004, 03:10 PM
Helle guys!

Iveta will meet Perebiynis in the first round...
She has very good luck to go in semifinals or wins the title!

She is in good shpe right now, she beats Farina Elia in San Diego so:

GOOD LUCK IVETA

Jeleno Benesovo
Jul 31st, 2004, 06:24 PM
I wish you the best of lucks... as always, Iveta :inlove: :yeah:

Mathijs
Jul 31st, 2004, 06:56 PM
I wish you the best of lucks... as always, Iveta :inlove: :yeah:c'mon Iveta :inlove::worship: :worship: take advantage of your number fourth seed, you can win your second title here, i'm sure!!!!!!!!! :worship: the best of luck!!!! you can win it GOOOOOOOO :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :worship:

hey JB!!!!!!! :bigwave: long time no seen!!!!! how are you doing?!, hope to speak to you soon!! bye i'm gonna watch the Lena match right now..... ;)

Mathijs
Aug 2nd, 2004, 07:47 PM
THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TOMORROW IVETA AND PLS PLS WIN OF PEREBIYNIS AND WIN THIS TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce: :bounce: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :hearts: :worship: :worship: :hug: :hug: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :drool: :drool: :angel: :angel: :angel: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch:

Mathijs
Aug 3rd, 2004, 02:28 PM
Iveta lost surprisingly today to Tatiana Perebyinis :sobbing: with 5-7 and 3-6 so no title again :sobbing: well better luck next time Iveta and just play better (i hope)

Wiggly
Aug 3rd, 2004, 02:38 PM
No comments! :sad: :mad:

Chunchun
Aug 3rd, 2004, 03:21 PM
:sobbing:

Mathijs
Aug 3rd, 2004, 09:08 PM
Iveta is still in doubles with Patricia Wartusch, they play against Kurharjkova/Nagyova. they can win this, maybe the can hold the doubles title here :unsure: :scared: :D

Mathijs
Aug 5th, 2004, 08:36 PM
all over :sad: Iveta lost also in doubles with Patricia Wartusch ag. Molik/Schett 46 46 :sad:

but oh well, the best of luck to your next tournament Iveta you GO GIRL :inlove: :inlove: :bounce: