PDA

View Full Version : Serena pulls out from the Acura Classic

altemix
Jul 30th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Serena pulls out from the Acura Classic due to knee injury. Its a very, very good news. So winner of Sharapova - Myskina match will play against Zvonoreva.

Good luck Maria in upcoming matches!

Alone2Gether
Jul 30th, 2004, 08:34 PM
I would've love to see a rematch between the two again...o well, Good luck Maria. Then again, luck is not really necessary when she has the skills

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 30th, 2004, 09:10 PM
what is this doin' here!!!! Please!!! any mods!!!

Alone2Gether
Jul 30th, 2004, 09:29 PM
we should have a theard labeled "Regarding other Players"...nah, we only care about Maria.

Marcova
Jul 30th, 2004, 11:58 PM
So winner of Sharapova - Myskina match will play against Zvonoreva.

So that match will be tomorrow? Saturday?
Any idea how much the winner earns in these early rounds? Is the prize money half for the loser or nothing?

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 31st, 2004, 01:24 AM
So that match will be tomorrow? Saturday?
Any idea how much the winner earns in these early rounds? Is the prize money half for the loser or nothing?

I just know that it is enough money to take a vacation through the whole Europe...

Dan23
Jul 31st, 2004, 01:39 AM
This topic is fairly relevant to Maria as Serena may have been her next opponent.
It would have been good to see a Wimby final rematch though to see if Maria could knock Serena off again, I think she could have.

Rgds,
ils

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 31st, 2004, 01:41 AM
Since this topic is off-topic... does anybody likes my new sig? any suuggestions?

Edward.
Jul 31st, 2004, 09:08 PM
Its interesting that Serena pulled out but it does not need to be reported here especially in a new thread. If you want, place it in the tournament thread.

Thanks!