PDA

View Full Version : Maria's nose (and other silly considerations)

Sharapower
Jul 30th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Her nose is not really the best part of her but it's so "funny". I would love to bite it (gently :kiss: !)

Sharapower
Jul 30th, 2004, 07:11 AM
http://boxmail.biz/constructor/img/123353.jpg

See what I mean ? Cute and funny nose.

Andy Mac
Jul 30th, 2004, 01:53 PM
she has the nose of a godess....lol it si a very cute nose..but i wouldnt say that her nose is the best part of her..but still..great nose lol

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 30th, 2004, 04:07 PM
she has a divine nose.....

Alone2Gether
Jul 30th, 2004, 08:55 PM
another thing that makes Maria Sharapova stand out...

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 30th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Maria doens't need big physical attributes to make hersellf shine over the multitude

Alone2Gether
Jul 30th, 2004, 09:26 PM
but it is a plus.

Marcova
Jul 30th, 2004, 10:37 PM
but it is a plus.
My cousin's son Danny who is about the same age as Maria, but who is 6'4" loves her nose. Two christmases ago he couldn't stop talking about tennis and how much he loves her.

Andy Mac
Jul 30th, 2004, 11:14 PM
lol awwwww...we've sadly all been through or still going through that stage..

Ivan C
Jul 30th, 2004, 11:16 PM
She has a very nice nose.

sharapovarulz1
Jul 30th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Her nose makes her look realy cute shes got the same sort of nose as my girlfriend thats probably why i like her so much!
But i am in love with my girlfriend anna!
Maria sharapova is still amazing though!

Marcova
Jul 30th, 2004, 11:43 PM
lol awwwww...we've sadly all been through or still going through that stage..
Yes, but I thought I could score some brownie points with him by actually showing up with Maria on my arm one year.
Sadly, it looks as though it will never happen, and he will have to be content with me.

circuit77
Jul 31st, 2004, 03:36 AM
Her nose is very cute! and Nice to!

Edward.
Jul 31st, 2004, 08:23 PM
What a stupid, pointless thread.

matt25
Jul 31st, 2004, 08:26 PM

Same opinion! I don't really understand why do u wirte about her nose...
She is not Steffi Graf ;)

sharapovarulz1
Aug 1st, 2004, 08:35 PM
Same opinion! I don't really understand why do u wirte about her nose...
She is not Steffi Graf ;)

We know she is much more amazing than steffi graph :lol:

Sharapower
Aug 2nd, 2004, 07:15 AM
Don't say that about my great thread :tears: :tears: !!!

lakan kildap
Aug 2nd, 2004, 08:32 AM
While we're at it, let's talk about Maria's armpits. LOL.

Now, seriously, I find them very sexy. On the top of my list, I have Marilyn Monroe's armpits as she sings "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" from the movie "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes". You gotta see that song number. Marilyn was a natural. Absolutely sexy. Makes you wonder why Nicole Kidman decided to do the song for Moulin Rogue. She had no chance.

Now, Maria, well, she's right there with Marilyn. OK, Marilyn has a slight edge. But only because Maria is only 17 years old.

Edward.
Aug 2nd, 2004, 11:04 AM
While we're at it, let's talk about Maria's armpits. LOL.

Now, seriously, I find them very sexy. On the top of my list, I have Marilyn Monroe's armpits as she sings "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" from the movie "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes". You gotta see that song number. Marilyn was a natural. Absolutely sexy. Makes you wonder why Nicole Kidman decided to do the song for Moulin Rogue. She had no chance.

Now, Maria, well, she's right there with Marilyn. OK, Marilyn has a slight edge. But only because Maria is only 17 years old.

:lol:

Come to think of it, Maria has wonderful ears too. Just the right shape to acoid that hobbit effect.

Lemonskin.
Aug 2nd, 2004, 11:23 AM
:lol:

Come to think of it, Maria has wonderful ears too. Just the right shape to acoid that hobbit effect.

maria has wonderful everything. she's perfect! :inlove:

Andy Mac
Aug 2nd, 2004, 03:25 PM
maria has wonderful everything. she's perfect! :inlove:
AHA...now theres a man who likes to get straight to the point...and yes i agree..theres not too muhc negitive things u can say about maria.. :confused: well i cant think of any actually :p :hearts:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 2nd, 2004, 07:35 PM
http://membres.lycos.fr/masharapova/albums/userpics/10001/127354.jpg

I like her with her acne also!

Edward.
Aug 2nd, 2004, 08:09 PM
http://membres.lycos.fr/masharapova/albums/userpics/10001/127354.jpg

I like her with her acne also!

Duiz posts the pic that Eddy shows him before Eddy gets the chance :rolleyes: :p

Alone2Gether
Aug 2nd, 2004, 08:18 PM
i appreciate all those who have posted pics.

Andy Mac
Aug 3rd, 2004, 02:31 PM
yes i agree...that last pic is a great one of her...shes sooo beutiful...when was teh last time u saw a young women of her age..with her stunning drop dead looks and her amazing talent to rock this world?

Edward.
Aug 3rd, 2004, 03:51 PM
I dislike it immensely. Maria's face has been airbrushed into oblivion.

Andy Mac
Aug 3rd, 2004, 04:00 PM
what? :confused: :sad: i think they have made her look very pretty

Edward.
Aug 3rd, 2004, 04:49 PM
what? :confused: :sad: i think they have made her look very pretty

I think it looks very fake and artificial.

Ivan C
Aug 3rd, 2004, 05:01 PM
Maria in my opinion looks much better without make up on. Everyone else agree?

Andy Mac
Aug 3rd, 2004, 05:04 PM
lol thats a good picture but i actually agree...she looks good there but in my eyes she looks ehr best wen shes playing

Alone2Gether
Aug 3rd, 2004, 05:11 PM
nothing moves me more than to see Maria in action.

Edward.
Aug 3rd, 2004, 05:17 PM
Maria in my opinion looks much better without make up on. Everyone else agree?

Maria looks far better when computer buffoons don't feel the need to airbrush her skin to make her look like she has had a botox overload.

Ivan C
Aug 3rd, 2004, 05:31 PM
lol thats a good picture but i actually agree...she looks good there but in my eyes she looks ehr best wen shes playing

Aye, I have to agree with you. She looks BEST when playing, she's just perfect for women's tennis.

Andy Mac
Aug 3rd, 2004, 05:35 PM
lol yup! and thats why we all love her

Ivan C
Aug 3rd, 2004, 06:28 PM
She looks gourgous in both, but which tennis outfit do you guys think she looks even better in: The white one she's been wearing at wimbledon and recently or the blue one she's gonna wear at the US Open?

Alone2Gether
Aug 3rd, 2004, 07:08 PM
i prefer the white one...

ndftblwannabe
Aug 4th, 2004, 12:29 AM
i like the white one better, but she looks good in anything!

Dan23
Aug 4th, 2004, 12:41 AM
She looks gourgous in both, but which tennis outfit do you guys think she looks even better in: The white one she's been wearing at wimbledon and recently or the blue one she's gonna wear at the US Open?
We havent seen Maria in the new blue dress yet so its hard to say.
It'll be good to see a change to the new dress as she's been wearing the white one for a few tournaments now. :)

(Bring back the red dress from RG :yeah: )

Lemonskin.
Aug 4th, 2004, 12:57 AM
Bring back the red dress from RG :yeah:

YES YES YES!!! that was my all-time fave.

Future Wickey
Aug 5th, 2004, 05:24 AM
Maria is absolutely gorgeous no matter what she does......whether it be on the tennis court, or off. make-up or no make-up.
she is just beautiful.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 5th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I agree on that Future Wicked....

sharapova-sam
Sep 9th, 2004, 05:30 PM

I agree with you for sure. On court she looks just awesome.
:hearts: It may sound perverse but I hardly can stop looking at her. :hearts:

Andy Mac
Sep 9th, 2004, 09:57 PM
yea man! shes soo gorgeous on court or off but i say on is better! ahaha

SWP
Sep 9th, 2004, 10:04 PM
YEAH! She looks just fantastic on court!

Andy Mac
Sep 9th, 2004, 10:53 PM
indeed she does....her skills on the court are beyond description!

SWP
Sep 9th, 2004, 10:56 PM
OOOHH YYYEEESSS!!!!!!!! Maria rules in every department. She's everything that is required!

Edward.
Sep 9th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Are you guys done drooling? :unsure:

Andy Mac
Sep 9th, 2004, 11:14 PM
eddy i am not drooling....simply stating the facts! u know how i work my man!

SWP
Sep 9th, 2004, 11:34 PM
eddy i am not drooling....simply stating the facts! u know how i work my man!

yeah, we're just pointing out thats she's well fit.

Edward.
Sep 9th, 2004, 11:40 PM
yeah, we're just pointing out thats she's well fit.

And thats all that matters, eh?

SWP
Sep 9th, 2004, 11:43 PM

how many times do i have to tell you? of course it matters but not the only important thing at all.

Andy Mac
Sep 9th, 2004, 11:48 PM
did u mean me there too :confused: czu u kno i dont jsut think that!

Edward.
Sep 9th, 2004, 11:50 PM
did u mean me there too :confused: czu u kno i dont jsut think that!

No I didn't mean you Andy. I know that you think her ability and career is more important than her looks.

Andy Mac
Sep 9th, 2004, 11:53 PM
k good....not taht i was gettin worried of course! lol

SWP
Sep 9th, 2004, 11:54 PM
No I didn't mean you Andy. I know that you think her ability and career is more important than her looks.

In my opinion everything you mentioned there are equally as important. :worship:

Quiest
Sep 9th, 2004, 11:57 PM
I like maria's nose...everthing about her is perfect!.........I think tatian golovin would also be attractive if her nose is like maria's.....

Andy Mac
Sep 10th, 2004, 12:00 AM
omg quiest..not a good time to continue the nose thing ahahah! its not that great of a thread...(if it cud be deleted it would)

Sharapower
Sep 10th, 2004, 06:13 AM
omg quiest..not a good time to continue the nose thing ahahah! its not that great of a thread...(if it cud be deleted it would)
Heyyyy why would you delete my great-fantastic-classic "Nose Thread", LMAO :haha:.

There was Cleopatra's nose and now there's Maria's :worship: !!!

Andy Mac
Sep 10th, 2004, 08:53 PM
emm yea but still...u dont need to make a thread outta it man!

SWP
Sep 10th, 2004, 08:55 PM
I quite like the nose thread actually. She has got a very nice nose!

Andy Mac
Sep 10th, 2004, 09:03 PM
yea but to make a thread out of it! like come on boys! lol

SWP
Sep 10th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Whats wrong with a thread dedicated to her nose? Andy, can i ask how old are you?

Andy Mac
Sep 10th, 2004, 09:14 PM
why? what has that to do with anyhting? i can still think it is a pointless thread!

SWP
Sep 10th, 2004, 09:18 PM
no, its just you seem to act a bit wierd now and then(nothing to do with this thread). eg yesterday.

Edward.
Sep 10th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Whats wrong with a thread dedicated to her nose? Andy, can i ask how old are you?

I'll tell you whats wrong with it.

Its pointless and idiotic. Its spam. And spam is not tolerated on any part of WTAWorld.

Its a little disturbing that droolers such as yourself and Quasimodo get off on staring at her nose and making threads about it.

Andy Mac
Sep 10th, 2004, 10:01 PM
thank you eddy!.......we see eye to eye!

sharapovarulz1
Sep 10th, 2004, 10:03 PM
i agree with eddy and andy this thread is pointless and swp and quasimodo u r both immature and childish!!! haha

SWP
Sep 10th, 2004, 10:14 PM
I didn't create this thread, just to remind you. I just didn't think its pointless.

Andy Mac
Sep 10th, 2004, 10:15 PM
uhoh! the tides have turned....sorry lads but this is a pointless thread! i mean a thread about a nose....we dont need a thread ot realize how great her features are...we can do that on our own thanks! lol

Edward.
Sep 10th, 2004, 10:21 PM
I didn't create this thread, just to remind you. I just didn't think its pointless.

Why don't we create threads for her eyes, mouth, ears, arms, legs and feet then? I'm sure all the Maria fans would really appreciate that...since some of us love to meticulously and passionately describe her nose and ass.

Andy Mac
Sep 10th, 2004, 10:28 PM
haha yea....and her left hand pinkie! u forgot that eddy!...

SWP
Sep 10th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Why don't we create threads for her eyes, mouth, ears, arms, legs and feet then? I'm sure all the Maria fans would really appreciate that...since some of us love to meticulously and passionately describe her nose and ass.

I DIDN'T create the thread. I just said that I didn't mind about this thread. Whats wrong with that?

Edward.
Sep 10th, 2004, 10:39 PM
I DIDN'T create the thread. I just said that I didn't mind about this thread. Whats wrong with that?

Whats wrong with a thread dedicated to her nose?

Don't you think that sounds just a little bit ridiculous? You summed it up in your own words.

SWP
Sep 10th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Don't you think that sounds just a little bit ridiculous? You summed it up in your own words.

No I don't think that sounds ridiculous, i don't mind this thread and i don't see much wrong with it either.

Andy Mac
Sep 10th, 2004, 10:45 PM
nothing i guess but you continue ot argue to us about the thread being soo good!...its garbage! so please stop so it can go away

Edward.
Sep 10th, 2004, 10:46 PM
No I don't think that sounds ridiculous, i don't mind this thread and i don't see much wrong with it either.

Of all the threads that could be dedicated to Maria....her backhand, her personality, maybe possibly a general looks thread....we have to have a thread dedicated to her NOSE. Her freaking NOSE.

Ridiculous.

So stupid, no other forum has thought of it.

SWP
Sep 10th, 2004, 10:51 PM
I'm not saying its the best thread ever. I've seen much worse threads eg duiz's thread on giving reps.

Frank
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Why don't we create threads for her eyes, mouth, ears, arms, legs and feet then? I'm sure all the Maria fans would really appreciate that...since some of us love to meticulously and passionately describe her nose and ass. Oh I would LOVE a thread about her arms! :bounce:

Andy Mac
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:05 PM
what baout her right eye-lashes!

SWP
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Well I think her nose is quite nice, but I think if there is going to be only one thread about her body, it'll have to be her legs!

Edward.
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:07 PM
I want a thread about her acne! :bounce:

Lemonskin.
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:07 PM
I'd like to put forward a proposal for a thread about her armpits, and maybe another one about her pinkie toe. Truly stunning! :p

SWP
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:09 PM
I want a thread about her acne! :bounce:

she doesn't have acne.

Andy Mac
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:09 PM
haha good one! anyone up for an eyelash or 2?

Edward.
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:11 PM
she doesn't have acne.

I'd have thought a fan as...observant...as yourself would have noticed the acne around her chin and upper mouth.

SWP
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:12 PM
I'd have thought a fan as...observant...as yourself would have noticed the acne around her chin and upper mouth.

hardly any. what makes u think i'm so observant? I'll take it as a complement :)

Lemonskin.
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:13 PM

Hmmm... I'd say you're borderline stalker if you're obsessing about exactly where on her face she might a few pimples...

Edward.
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:14 PM
hardly any. what makes u think i'm so observant? I'll take it as a complement :)

No, there hardly is any. But she does have it. But thats good. Its normal for a 17 year old to have acne.

I called you observant because you love drooling over her finer features such as her nose...

Edward.
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Hmmm... I'd say you're borderline stalker if you're obsessing about exactly where on her face she might a few pimples...

I was hardly mapping each acne scar to the co-ordinates of her face. :rolleyes:

Frank
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:16 PM
No, there hardly is any. But she does have it. But thats good. Its normal for a 17 year old to have acne.

I called you observant because you love drooling over her finer features such as her nose... I never had any as a 17 year old...:angel:

Frank
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:17 PM
I'd like to put forward a proposal for a thread about her armpits, and maybe another one about her pinkie toe. Truly stunning! :p Armpits! Yeah!

I want that as well!

Threads about her eyes, arms and armpits is what we need most now! :bounce:

Frank
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Hmmm... I'd say you're borderline stalker if you're obsessing about exactly where on her face she might a few pimples... Hey...It's not as bad as counting the amount of hairs she has...:p

Andy Mac
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:26 PM
hah i dont ahve any acne either...altho im not quite as old as maria! very close tho...1 year and 6 months! lol

Lemonskin.
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Hey...It's not as bad as counting the amount of hairs she has...:p

Or how SWP can probably tell you how many steps she took in her walk in the park the other day... :lol: :p

SWP
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Or how SWP can probably tell you how many steps she took in her walk in the park the other day... :lol: :p

what r u trying to imply there?

Frank
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Or how SWP can probably tell you how many steps she took in her walk in the park the other day... :lol: :p I would like to know the total volume of oxygen she takes in every day...

Frank
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:29 PM
what r u trying to imply there? He's implying you're an evil stalker! :scared:

Lemonskin.
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:30 PM
He's implying you're an evil stalker! :scared:

:p

SWP
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:30 PM

Me? i think he must have been mislead.

Frank
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could have a thread about the amount of red bloodcells Maria has?

Edward.
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:41 PM
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could have a thread about the amount of red bloodcells Maria has?

I want to know her phagocyte/lymphocyte ratio!

Edward.
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:42 PM

MICHAEL JACKSON IS POSTING ON WTAWORLD! CALL THE ADMIN!!!!

Andy Mac
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:43 PM
hmm i think this has gone too far! only swp will ever know the answers too all these and i think it shud stay that way! ahha

Frank
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:46 PM
I want to know her phagocyte/lymphocyte ratio! Me too!

And her eyeball pressure not to forget...

Edward.
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:48 PM
Me too!

And her eyeball pressure not to forget...

Wouldn't it be wonderful to know how many pores she has on her right index finger? :)

Frank
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Wouldn't it be wonderful to know how many pores she has on her right index finger? :) Who cares about her right index finger? :ras:

I want to know about her left thumb! :bounce:

SWP
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:53 PM
This is getting really sad.

Andy Mac
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:55 PM
come on lad! wheres your sense of humor???

Edward.
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:55 PM

Thats right, we're trying to keep in the original spirit of the thread.

Frank
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:56 PM
IMO Dementieva's nose is too long, needs to trim it down a bit.
And you're calling this sad?

:haha:

SWP
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:59 PM
Thats right, we're trying to keep in the original spirit of the thread.

I think your just trying to degrade this thread.

SWP
Sep 11th, 2004, 12:00 AM
And you're calling this sad?

yes

Frank
Sep 11th, 2004, 12:00 AM
I think your just trying to degrade this thread. WOW!

SWP can read minds! :eek:

Frank
Sep 11th, 2004, 12:01 AM
yes Oh well...Everybody is allowed to have an opinion...

Andy Mac
Sep 11th, 2004, 12:02 AM
hehehh this thread was truly sad to begin with swp!

SWP
Sep 11th, 2004, 12:02 AM
Frank, don't act sarcastic with me. Anyway y did u pick a message i wrote in another thread and put it in here?

Edward.
Sep 11th, 2004, 12:03 AM
I think your just trying to degrade this thread.

If ever a thread deserved degrading, its this one.

SWP
Sep 11th, 2004, 12:06 AM
Compared to some other threads eg "msgrs", this one is actually quite good.

Lemonskin.
Sep 11th, 2004, 12:07 AM
This thread is wonderful! I don't know how you can say it is a bad thread... :lol:

Frank
Sep 11th, 2004, 12:08 AM
Frank, don't act sarcastic with me. Anyway y did u pick a message i wrote in another thread and put it in here? Don't tell me what to do...

I just thought that post fitted quite well in this thread...:haha:

Andy Mac
Sep 11th, 2004, 12:18 AM
hahah man this thread has turned relaly bad really quick!

Lemonskin.
Sep 11th, 2004, 02:33 AM
I think I saw a TV special that dealt with that... "When threads go wrong"

Andy Mac
Sep 11th, 2004, 04:10 PM
what did it say we do?? delete maybe was the key word in that episode?

Lemonskin.
Sep 11th, 2004, 10:05 PM
I think it was "remove the problematic thread, drink four glasses of water and lie down for thirty minutes".

I also remember it saying that climbing up a bell tower and picking people off with a sniper rifle was not advised.

Andy Mac
Sep 11th, 2004, 10:59 PM
ohh but its sounds reasonably fun!.......at the end of that episode did it not advise playing chicken with a 747??? cuz that one ppl do often...well more often then a thread about a nose!

Frank
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:00 PM
I wonder what the density of Maria's toenails is...

Andy Mac
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:02 PM
tahst a very interesting question....u think every toenail has a different density frank?

Frank
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:15 PM
tahst a very interesting question....u think every toenail has a different density frank? That's what I would like to know...

I think in general they have the same densitiy...But I wouldn't be suprised if there were slight differences between each toenail...

I would also like to compare the densitiy of the seperate toenails with those of her parents so you could see resemblances or differences...

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:25 PM
tahst a very interesting question....u think every toenail has a different density frank?

it does.. depenidng on many factors... butI prefer to not go that off-topic...

Andy Mac
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:27 PM
ahhaah alright duiz! good call buddy!

Edward.
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Maybe Marias toenails are very dirty. This suggests her toenails contain a certain concentration of dust, resulting in a significently higher density.

I would need to chew them to make sure. :)

Andy Mac
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHA! eddy taht is not kool......duzi stopped the toenail conversation! lol hahahaa

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Maybe Marias toenails are very dirty. This suggests her toenails contain a certain concentration of dust, resulting in a significently higher density.

I would need to chew them to make sure. :)

Idon't know if to say sick or what...

anyways. I wouldn't want to get a fever due to all the bacterias she must have in her feet...

Frank
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:34 PM
Her eyeball pressure interest me much more than her toenail density though...:o

Andy Mac
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:40 PM
omg frank stop changing it! ahahah

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:41 PM
Her eyeball pressure interest me much more than her toenail density though...:o

what about her retine adjust?

Lemonskin.
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:42 PM
Or... y'know... you could talk about HER TENNIS!!!

Edward.
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:45 PM
Idon't know if to say sick or what...

anyways. I wouldn't want to get a fever due to all the bacterias she must have in her feet...

I was taking the mick don't worry.

Just playing along in Frank's sinister little game. :devil:

Andy Mac
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:49 PM
ahgahahyes..which he should stop! ahahahaplease...now...so this thread can sink harmlessly to the bottom of the forum!

Frank
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Or... y'know... you could talk about HER TENNIS!!! Tennis? :confused:

I didn't know she played tennis????? :shrug:

Frank
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:53 PM
what about her retine adjust? Are you insane? :mad:

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard...:rolleyes:

The amount and average size of her tastebuds...Now that's an interesting subject...

Retine adjust...:rolleyes: Sheesh...:o

Lemonskin.
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Tennis? I didn't know she played tennis?????

Yeah apparently she won some big tournament or something and now she's famous. I cant confirm anything though sorry...

Frank
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Yeah apparently she won some big tournament or something and now she's famous. I cant confirm anything though sorry... You don't mean baseball??? :confused:

Oh well...Who cares about tenuz when you can talk about the average length of the hairs on her arms...:o

Andy Mac
Sep 11th, 2004, 11:57 PM
oh true..lemonskin i think i heard of that before...i dunno if it was a faiytale or real life (x-files music)

Edward.
Sep 12th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Originally Posted by an international man of mystery

:haha: :rolls: :haha:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 12th, 2004, 05:52 AM
Are you insane? :mad:

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard...:rolleyes:

The amount and average size of her tastebuds...Now that's an interesting subject...

Retine adjust...:rolleyes: Sheesh...:o

That is plain stupid! :fiery:

Why not talk about the osmosis rate of transfer of liquid? That is way more interesting that the tastedbuds full of bacteria eating her own food and then pooing in her mouth giving her bad breath....

You are boring.... :o

Frank
Sep 12th, 2004, 11:22 AM
That is plain stupid! :fiery:

Why not talk about the osmosis rate of transfer of liquid? That is way more interesting that the tastedbuds full of bacteria eating her own food and then pooing in her mouth giving her bad breath....

You are boring.... :o Just because I have an obsession for Maria's tastebuds doesn't mean I'm boring you know...:o

But I have to say...Eyeball density is less boring than tastebuds...

Andy Mac
Sep 12th, 2004, 11:42 PM
ok guys stop now..lets there be no more tlkin in this thread so it will sink away and never be seen again...agreed?

Sharapower
Sep 13th, 2004, 05:43 AM
ok guys stop now..lets there be no more tlkin in this thread so it will sink away and never be seen again...agreed?
The Nose-Thread never dies :devil: !!!

Lemonskin.
Sep 13th, 2004, 10:00 AM
Face it, It's everyones favourite thread to talk shite in...

Sharapower
Sep 13th, 2004, 10:47 AM
It's a classic in this forum :haha:

Lemonskin.
Sep 13th, 2004, 11:06 AM
It's a classic in this forum :haha:

Yes it is :p :lol: :D

Frank
Sep 13th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Face it, It's everyones favourite thread to talk shite in... Exactly! ^_^

It would be nice if we could get the guy who wanted to taste Maria's sweat in here...:tape:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 13th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Exactly! ^_^

It would be nice if we could get the guy who wanted to taste Maria's sweat in here...:tape:

No please no!!!! :tape:

Andy Mac
Sep 13th, 2004, 08:25 PM
haha waht about the guy that wud watch her period? or the guy that wud drink her bath water! ahahha

Lemonskin.
Sep 14th, 2004, 02:42 AM
Freaks, all of them o_O

Dan23
Sep 14th, 2004, 03:22 AM
Geez Andy where'd you get those ideas from?? :p :lol:

Lemonskin.
Sep 14th, 2004, 03:25 AM
Hey, if you want a REAL thread to talk shite in, post in "The 5 Word Story" Thread in Non-Tennis...

Andy Mac
Sep 14th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Geez Andy where'd you get those ideas from?? :p :lol:
you! :p you said them!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 14th, 2004, 10:27 PM
haha waht about the guy that wud watch her period? or the guy that wud drink her bath water! ahahha

andy.. even though you are my friend.. if I see this post again and I have the possibly of bad repppin I will because it is totally disgusting!

Andy Mac
Sep 14th, 2004, 11:16 PM
hahah duiz my good friend....i didnt say that stuff.....im quoting...so efin chill man!

Edward.
Sep 14th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Duiz, he was joking man, don't get so worked up about it.

Andy Mac
Sep 14th, 2004, 11:34 PM
yea thats right....god damn...thanks eddy for that but man i sounded liek i cudda stand up for maself there...lol

Dan23
Sep 14th, 2004, 11:39 PM
you! :p you said them!
:eek: Me??
I think Ed and I could produce evidence regarding where those ideas came from... :rolls:

Andy Mac
Sep 14th, 2004, 11:46 PM
ahah no-one came up witht eh idea...teh "p" thing was a mistaken thing and the bath water was one of tempr's friends....tempr hasnt been on this forum since like maria won wimby! WHERE ARE U TEMPR! your a kool guy..come back!

Josh B.
Sep 18th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Maria has a beautiful nose.Everypart of her is perfect,its very very cute.

Andy Mac
Sep 18th, 2004, 01:46 PM
nice one josh.........cpet.........maybe.........this thread died so...everyone can stop tlkin so it can float away.....lol....and dan..u dont have any evidence..

c-method
Sep 18th, 2004, 07:50 PM
ok back on topic: i think the nose of a person shows it's character,
and Marias nose is right, otherwise i would not like her

Andy Mac
Sep 18th, 2004, 08:14 PM
what?*confused* maria's nose is right? what is it right about? aha

Edward.
Sep 18th, 2004, 08:26 PM
what?*confused* maria's nose is right? what is it right about? aha

He means its right because it does not resemble Michael Jackson's nose.

Andy Mac
Sep 18th, 2004, 08:30 PM
oh..thank you for the translation ed

c-method
Sep 18th, 2004, 08:34 PM
He means its right because it does not resemble Michael Jackson's nose.

lol! thats funny #
no i just mean thatz mashas nose shows her fighter character :lick:

Edward.
Sep 18th, 2004, 08:41 PM
I don't find noses special, but at least Maria's nose does not resemble this.

http://www.7mpictures.com/inside/screens/nose.jpg

c-method
Sep 18th, 2004, 10:26 PM
take it away!

thats just ...disgusting...woeeehh!

Andy Mac
Sep 19th, 2004, 12:06 AM
i agree!

Edward.
Sep 19th, 2004, 12:14 AM
No! This is punishment for posting in this thread in the first place! :p

Frank
Sep 19th, 2004, 12:15 AM
No! This is punishment for posting in this thread in the first place! :p :haha:

Agreed! ^_^

Edward.
Sep 19th, 2004, 12:43 AM
http://membres.lycos.fr/mytarek/hpbimg/Michael%20Jackson.jpg

If this is to be believed, Michael Jackson is one day gonna turn into Andy Mac! :haha: :p

Frank
Sep 19th, 2004, 12:49 AM

If this is to be believed, Michael Jackson is one day gonna turn into Andy Mac! :haha: :p :haha:

Dan23
Sep 19th, 2004, 01:22 AM
:haha: :haha:

Russia Rules
Sep 19th, 2004, 01:25 AM
How the hell did this thread get from Maria's beautiful nose to Michael Jackson's nose.

Edward.
Sep 19th, 2004, 01:41 AM
I don't know. :scratch:-

c-method
Sep 19th, 2004, 06:59 PM
yea thats bad now lets start a new one! :lol:

Frank
Sep 19th, 2004, 07:00 PM
yea thats bad now lets start a new one! :lol: Let's not...

Andy Mac
Sep 20th, 2004, 01:30 AM

If this is to be believed, Michael Jackson is one day gonna turn into Andy Mac! :haha: :p
;) maybe its already true!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 24th, 2004, 05:03 AM

:lol: :D

Edward.
Sep 24th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Michael looked cool with the afro.

And a normal nose.

Frank
Sep 24th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Oh well...As long as he makes good music...

Andy Mac
Sep 24th, 2004, 09:02 PM
thats true...but still he looks like a fagggggg

Sharapower
Nov 22nd, 2004, 07:48 AM
I think the off-season is a perfect time to bring this thread back to life once again !!!

:bolt:

Dan23
Nov 22nd, 2004, 07:51 AM
:speakles:

Quasi drops it and runs :lol:

Lemonskin.
Nov 22nd, 2004, 07:58 AM
:eek: I thought this thread died... :sobbing:

Princess Sarah.
Nov 22nd, 2004, 08:09 AM
man this thread is wack

Sharapower
Nov 22nd, 2004, 08:21 AM
IN GM there's a cool thread about what Maria and Sampras have in common.
Fortunately for Maria it aint the nose :devil:

Lemonskin.
Nov 22nd, 2004, 08:28 AM
Qusaimodo, you truly are a man of mystery.

:eek: Do you REALLY have a hump on your back?

Sharapower
Nov 22nd, 2004, 10:01 AM
Qusaimodo, you truly are a man of mystery.

Why do you say that :eek: ?

:eek: Do you REALLY have a hump on your back?
Nope I don't actually. Sometimes I have one elsewhere, especially when I look too long at Maria's legs :bolt:.

Dan23
Nov 22nd, 2004, 12:38 PM

Nope I don't actually. Sometimes I have one elsewhere, especially when I look too long at Maria's legs :bolt:.
:hehehe:

Josh B.
Nov 22nd, 2004, 03:39 PM

Too much Quasi!

:lol: :lol:

mashenka best 1
Nov 22nd, 2004, 06:23 PM
i would gladly have a permanent hump on MY back!!

Lemonskin.
Nov 22nd, 2004, 07:11 PM

:eek: :lol: :hehehe:

Sharapower
Oct 5th, 2005, 06:19 AM
I saw this HQ from nouf - http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/273/sharipova12gw.jpgand... OMG, I find Maria's sexiness is growing exponentially (it's getting on me, anyway). :lick:

Dan23
Oct 5th, 2005, 07:15 AM
ye olde nose thread :eek: :lol:

Sharapower
Oct 5th, 2005, 07:22 AM
ye olde nose thread :eek: :lol:

:devil: :cool:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 5th, 2005, 07:25 AM
how depraved... :rolleyes:

Sharapower
Oct 5th, 2005, 07:35 AM