PDA

View Full Version : New Forum's Name elections!

Pages : [1] 2

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 29th, 2004, 01:04 AM
As you know.... We are currently discontent with the name of outr lovely and promising forum. ITis not that I am saying that the name Maria SHarapova is too simplistic as forum name, but since we want to follow the mood of WTAWorld.com, we should change it. Ther has been several topics discussing about the name of the forum. So I will put the 10 most possible names that we could put on this forum. Please, be sincere. Also think which one will give a better impression to others when choosing the name.

This poll will begin from today July 28, 2004 at 12:05AM GMT...

This poll wil also end from a week from today...

So! Let the elections begin!!!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 29th, 2004, 01:18 AM
Vote for....

Supernova Sharapova

She is the best!!! Also you get free candy if you vote for that name!

deckham
Jul 29th, 2004, 01:21 AM
reese's???? :drool:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 29th, 2004, 01:23 AM
Whooo hoo!!!

Vote...

Supernova Sharapova

Dan23
Jul 29th, 2004, 01:43 AM
If we have to change the name I think it should be:

Shining Star Sharapova

because thats exactly what Maria is, a beautiful shining star :worship:

Rgds,
ils

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 29th, 2004, 01:54 AM
Well... Supernova Sharapova describes her at the best! a Supernova is even more shining than any star!!!

Supernova is the explosion of star that creates a powerful helium flash which shine over many many galaxies... More than a quasar... Supernova is way more powerful!!! Supernova Shines the most! Also a Supernova only occurs to supergiants white stars!!! Those stars are hot and bigger and shinier than anyone!!! I think Maria deserves Supernova Sharapova the most!

By the way.. My description of a Supernova is completely correct!

Derek.
Jul 29th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Hmm... I like the Shark Tank, but I voted for Supernova Sharpova. :D

Dan23
Jul 29th, 2004, 01:58 AM
Yeah thanks for the astronomy lesson Duiz... :wavey: haha
...but I still think Shining Star sounds better, its a more "pretty" sounding name that suits Maria better :)

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 29th, 2004, 02:03 AM
Yeah thanks for the astronomy lesson Duiz... :wavey: haha
...but I still think Shining Star sounds better, its a more "pretty" sounding name that suits Maria better :)

A supernova is an espectacle seem very few times...

I think it describes the most Maria! Also Maria is a tough Girl! ;)

Super= excellent: with outstanding or excellent qualities

Nova=Latin for new!!!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 29th, 2004, 02:06 AM
Supernova, violent explosion that occurs when a large star uses up its supply of fuel, collapses under its own weight, and explodes. A shock wave from this catastrophic event expands into space, followed by a shell of material from the star’s atmosphere. The material blown off contains chemical elements created throughout the star’s lifetime. Debris from supernovas enriches the chemistry of interstellar space with material that becomes part of new stars and planets. See also Astronomy; Interstellar Matter.

Supernovas are rare phenomena—fewer than five supernovas in our Milky Way galaxy have been visible from Earth in the last 1,000 years. Some supernovas can be bright enough to see with the naked eye during the day. They may continue glowing for several weeks or even months after the explosion. Thick clouds of interstellar dust hide some supernovas, but astronomers can detect those by the radio waves that the supernova emits. See also Radio Astronomy.

Supernovas occur in all galaxies, not just the Milky Way. Supernovas that occur outside the Milky Way are bright enough to stand out against the other stars in the galaxy. However, they are usually not bright enough to pick out without a telescope. A typical supernova can produce as much light and other forms of electromagnetic radiation as billions of stars. Electromagnetic radiation is energy carried through space by electric and magnetic waves. The length of these waves determines the properties of the radiation. In addition to the radiation energy a supernova produces, the force of the explosion releases ten times more energy into the motion of the particles that the explosion blows outward. These tiny particles, called neutrinos, carry away a hundred times more energy than the electromagnetic radiation. Astronomers discover about ten supernovas in distant galaxies each year.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 29th, 2004, 03:27 AM
Supernova, violent explosion that occurs when a large star uses up its supply of fuel, collapses under its own weight, and explodes. A shock wave from this catastrophic event expands into space, followed by a shell of material from the star’s atmosphere. The material blown off contains chemical elements created throughout the star’s lifetime. Debris from supernovas enriches the chemistry of interstellar space with material that becomes part of new stars and planets. See also Astronomy; Interstellar Matter.

Supernovas are rare phenomena—fewer than five supernovas in our Milky Way galaxy have been visible from Earth in the last 1,000 years. Some supernovas can be bright enough to see with the naked eye during the day. They may continue glowing for several weeks or even months after the explosion. Thick clouds of interstellar dust hide some supernovas, but astronomers can detect those by the radio waves that the supernova emits. See also Radio Astronomy.

Supernovas occur in all galaxies, not just the Milky Way. Supernovas that occur outside the Milky Way are bright enough to stand out against the other stars in the galaxy. However, they are usually not bright enough to pick out without a telescope. A typical supernova can produce as much light and other forms of electromagnetic radiation as billions of stars. Electromagnetic radiation is energy carried through space by electric and magnetic waves. The length of these waves determines the properties of the radiation. In addition to the radiation energy a supernova produces, the force of the explosion releases ten times more energy into the motion of the particles that the explosion blows outward. These tiny particles, called neutrinos, carry away a hundred times more energy than the electromagnetic radiation. Astronomers discover about ten supernovas in distant galaxies each year.

I think we could make this a description of Maria!!!

mandy7
Jul 29th, 2004, 06:11 AM
duiz!! stop your propaganda..
let ppl vote for what they want..
and who asked you to make this poll anyways?

Frank
Jul 29th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Okay Duiz. I voted for Supernova Sharapova... NOW WHERE'S MY FREE CANDY??!!?? :p

mandy7
Jul 29th, 2004, 12:32 PM
oh-oh! wat ben jij goedkoop zeg.. wij waren toch tegen die sukkel? :scracth:

Frank
Jul 29th, 2004, 12:34 PM
oh-oh! wat ben jij goedkoop zeg.. wij waren toch tegen die sukkel? :scracth:
Haha! :lol: Ik vond die naam gewoon het mooist. Dat heeft echt niets met "die sukkel" te maken, die trouwens volgens mij een heel klein hartje heeft... ;) Alhoewel, gratis snoep... :lick: :lol: Waarvoor heb jij gekozen dan??

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 29th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Okay Duiz. I voted for Supernova Sharapova... NOW WHERE'S MY FREE CANDY??!!?? :p

Here it is.... *Duiz gives a piece of candy to Knerf*

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 30th, 2004, 03:11 AM
he he he... ther is a clear winner by now...

Lemonskin.
Jul 30th, 2004, 03:17 AM
i personally like "Siberian Siren" the best.

But Supernova would be my second favourite. Don't really like the others.

Dan23
Jul 30th, 2004, 03:22 AM
I think that due to Duiz's unending propaganda the name "Supernova Sharapova" should be disqualified from the poll :rolls:
Leaving "Shining Star Sharapova" as the winner :yippee:

Is this name change likely to actually happen??

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 30th, 2004, 04:08 AM
I think that due to Duiz's unending propaganda the name "Supernova Sharapova" should be disqualified from the poll :rolls:
Leaving "Shining Star Sharapova" as the winner :yippee:

waht do you mean?

Dan23
Jul 30th, 2004, 04:21 AM
Which bit dont you get??
:)

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 30th, 2004, 04:33 AM

I don't understnad your question...

Dan23
Jul 30th, 2004, 04:37 AM
I don't understnad your question...
Ah ok mate. :)
I was asking whether the forum name will actually get changed from "Maria Sharapova" to whichever name wins the poll??

Andy Mac
Jul 30th, 2004, 01:43 PM
yea whos going to do it..and how?

xan
Jul 30th, 2004, 02:23 PM
contact the admin

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 30th, 2004, 04:46 PM
contact the admin

Yeah... we willl do that...

By the way.. I like you signature!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 30th, 2004, 04:47 PM
why in this world is people voting for Shark tank? Why?

Alone2Gether
Jul 30th, 2004, 08:53 PM
why in this world is people voting for Shark tank? Why?

they have their reasons for what they picked as you have your reasons.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 30th, 2004, 09:12 PM
they have their reasons for what they picked as you have your reasons.

Don't you think tha Supernova describes perfectly Maria Sharapova... I mean it really does!

Alone2Gether
Jul 30th, 2004, 09:16 PM
yea, that's what I vote for too.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 30th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Supernova defiently is the best!

Alone2Gether
Jul 30th, 2004, 09:19 PM
I totally agree. Supernova describes maria's personality and game.

Andy Mac
Jul 30th, 2004, 11:00 PM
and looks

Alone2Gether
Jul 30th, 2004, 11:02 PM
oops, definitley.

sharapovarulz1
Jul 30th, 2004, 11:33 PM
I chose supernova sharapova!!! its the best

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 31st, 2004, 12:34 AM
my ovations are to.....

:worship: Supernova Sharapova :worship:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 31st, 2004, 08:05 PM
my ovations are to.....

:worship: Supernova Sharapova :worship:

Keep sending your votes!!!

Edward.
Jul 31st, 2004, 08:21 PM
Duiz, please stop the propaganda, people can choose for themselves.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 31st, 2004, 11:10 PM
the best! Supernova Sharapova!

Why don't you want to chagne the name of the forum?

Edward.
Aug 1st, 2004, 12:28 AM
Cos Maria Sharapova sounds fine.

And the others, in my opinion, sound crap.

Dan23
Aug 1st, 2004, 12:42 AM
Shouldnt the 2nd last option on the poll be "Shrieking Sharapova" instead of "Shrinking Sharapova"?
If anything I think Maria is still growing and definitely isnt getting any smaller :rolls:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 1st, 2004, 12:58 AM
Shouldnt the 2nd last option on the poll be "Shrieking Sharapova" instead of "Shrinking Sharapova"?
If anything I think Maria is still growing and definitely isnt getting any smaller :rolls:

I thinkthat is the grace of the nickname...

Marcova
Aug 1st, 2004, 01:09 AM
Cos Maria Sharapova sounds fine.

And the others, in my opinion, sound crap.
Say it soft, and it's music playing,
Say it loud and it's almost like preying ?
Maria, I'll never stop saying maria!

Personally I think I voted for Shark Tank.
This forum is abit too tame for that but.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 1st, 2004, 01:23 AM
why in the world shark tank?

sharapovarulz1
Aug 1st, 2004, 08:06 PM
I know i was just thinking that bit of a out of the blue name isnt it! :confused:

sharapovarulz1
Aug 1st, 2004, 08:09 PM
Come on supernova sharapova its obviously the winner! :clap2:

Alone2Gether
Aug 1st, 2004, 08:10 PM
will the new name ever put into effect?

sharapovarulz1
Aug 1st, 2004, 08:15 PM
will the new name ever put into effect?

It should be! i dont think they would do elections and then not put it in to effect that would just be a waste of time :confused:

:yeah: come on supernova sharapova :yeah:

Alone2Gether
Aug 1st, 2004, 08:17 PM
It should be! i dont think they would do elections and then not put it in to effect that would just be a waste of time :confused:

:yippee: COME ON SUPERNOVA SHARAPOVA :yippee:

like the time we voted for a mod and we still don't have one?

sharapovarulz1
Aug 1st, 2004, 08:19 PM
like the time we voted for a mod and we still don't have one?

Actually thats a very good point you've just made! :clap2:

sharapovarulz1
Aug 1st, 2004, 08:20 PM
Wer the heck is our new mod!!! :sad: :sobbing: :speakles: :shrug:

Alone2Gether
Aug 1st, 2004, 08:20 PM
just wanted to make sure that our thoughts are put into effect.

Alone2Gether
Aug 1st, 2004, 08:21 PM
Wer the heck is our new mod!!! :sad: :sobbing: :speakles: :shrug:

we demand a mod to watch over us and punish those who are against Maria!!!!

sharapovarulz1
Aug 1st, 2004, 08:24 PM
we demand a mod to watch over us and punish those who are against Maria!!!!

Yeahhhh! go alone2gether :yeah:

Edward.
Aug 1st, 2004, 09:07 PM
Yeahhhh! go alone2gether :yeah:

I PM'ed Poe. He still hasn't replied. If you have another suggestion, I am more than willing to here it.

sharapovarulz1
Aug 1st, 2004, 09:57 PM
I PM'ed Poe. He still hasn't replied. If you have another suggestion, I am more than willing to here it.

That is very nice of you eddy to ask for my opinions :) but i think its best i leave it up to you senior members!
You all do a good job :yeah:

Lemonskin.
Aug 3rd, 2004, 04:12 AM
ahem... so when will it actually be renamed?

Marcova
Aug 3rd, 2004, 09:52 AM
why in the world shark tank?
Because it was one of the options?

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 3rd, 2004, 07:15 PM
ahem... so when will it actually be renamed?

after the poll ends and the admins know about our decision...

sharapovarulz1
Aug 3rd, 2004, 07:22 PM
after the poll ends and the admins know about our decision...

Good Good! :)

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 5th, 2004, 12:22 AM
time is running out.. and the clear winner is uninvincible!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 5th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Poll Closed!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 5th, 2004, 06:43 PM
The winner....

Supernova Sharapova

Frank
Aug 5th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Poll Closed! I guess you're very happy now Duiz...I agree it's the nicest name...Supernova Sharapova...:)

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 5th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Yes it is!!!

Edward.
Aug 5th, 2004, 08:18 PM
:yawn:

Frank
Aug 5th, 2004, 08:20 PM
:yawn: What would you rather have?

Edward.
Aug 5th, 2004, 08:33 PM
What would you rather have?

Leave it the way it is now.

Frank
Aug 5th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Leave it the way it is now. That's my second choice...;)

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 6th, 2004, 02:29 AM
The elections were democratically developed througout these days...

Lemonskin.
Aug 6th, 2004, 02:36 AM
The elections were democratically developed througout these days...

I voted for siberian siren but for the purposes of other people knowing what the thread is about, I now think supernova sharapova is better. Will it be renamed soon?

Alone2Gether
Aug 6th, 2004, 11:57 AM
I voted for siberian siren but for the purposes of other people knowing what the thread is about, I now think supernova sharapova is better. Will it be renamed soon?

if one of the admin ever notices this part of the forum...then...yea

Andy Mac
Aug 6th, 2004, 03:21 PM
the commentator at the rogers cup used supernova sharapova yesterday*smiles*

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 9th, 2004, 05:47 AM
Forum Request Topic (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=127701)

Please, give your comemntary about this issue in this topic in which it depends if we are ever gonna change the name of this forum or not. Be helpful to your decision. Most of you agreed to have a different forum name, as so I expect you to support the name change. For those of you who didn't support this, you are free to defend yourselves.

Warmest Regards,

Luis Miranda
Duiz Dufonsuz

Frank
Aug 9th, 2004, 02:51 PM
The name has been changed! :)

Andy Mac
Aug 9th, 2004, 05:30 PM
NICE that is soo sweet that the name changed to that .......ehhe its great! im soo proud of it!

altemix
Aug 9th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Cool! Supernova Sharapova sounds perfectly. Good choice. :) :)

Alone2Gether
Aug 9th, 2004, 08:50 PM
yay!!! finally...i love the new name.

Marcova
Aug 9th, 2004, 10:50 PM
yay!!! finally...i love the new name.
Dropping the Maria bit is certainly an improvement.

t_fan
Aug 10th, 2004, 07:05 PM
uhm. I feel somewhat uneasy with the new topic name :) Supernovas shine very bright indeed but their life is incredibly short by astronomical standards. I missed the voting otherwise I'd have voted to keep the old name.

Frank
Aug 10th, 2004, 07:06 PM
uhm. I feel somewhat uneasy with the new topic name :) Supernovas shine very bright indeed but their life is incredibly short by astronomical standards. I missed the voting otherwise I'd have voted to keep the old name. By astronomical standards, yes! But that's still millions (billions?) of years! So I'm not worried...;):D

t_fan
Aug 10th, 2004, 07:44 PM
By astronomical standards, yes! But that's still millions (billions?) of years! So I'm not worried...;):D
Millions of years is a gross overstatement. Supernovas at their peak shine for several weeks and then quickly fade into oblivion in a matters of years or even months.
It's all about associations here. Many people associate supernovas with something very intense but lasting for a very short period of time. Like flash in the pan :)

Frank
Aug 10th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Millions of years is a gross overstatement. Supernovas at their peak shine for several weeks and then quickly fade into oblivion in a matters of years or even months.
It's all about associations here. Many people associate supernovas with something very intense but lasting for a very short period of time. Like flash in the pan :) I didn't know that...:o
Anyway...When there's a rule...There has to be an exception! :DYou get one guess who that is...;):lol:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 10th, 2004, 09:47 PM
uhm. I feel somewhat uneasy with the new topic name :) Supernovas shine very bright indeed but their life is incredibly short by astronomical standards. I missed the voting otherwise I'd have voted to keep the old name.

Well... the supernovae are kind of short, but if we compared them to our reality it becomes pretty long. REmeber that if it is more massive, it's life will be shorter. Perhaps we don't want a white dwarf like Suarez, but we want a type O or B star, which life is short, yet it creates more enrgy taht what we couold ever think about in our life. Our sun does nothing compared to these kind of stars. If you put it in this way, the helium burning on the core of these stars we could call them Grand Slams... and really positive things come through that.... ALso a supernova gets to shine stronger that a poor G star's explosion.

Dan23
Aug 11th, 2004, 12:01 AM
Could have gone for "Shining Star Sharapova"....

It suits Maria better! :)

Andy Mac
Aug 11th, 2004, 02:49 AM
ok its good at what it is dan lol

Marcova
Aug 11th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Well... the supernovae are kind of short, but if we compared them to our reality it becomes pretty long. REmeber that if it is more massive, it's life will be shorter. Perhaps we don't want a white dwarf like Suarez, but we want a type O or B star, which life is short, yet it creates more enrgy taht what we couold ever think about in our life. Our sun does nothing compared to these kind of stars. If you put it in this way, the helium burning on the core of these stars we could call them Grand Slams... and really positive things come through that.... ALso a supernova gets to shine stronger that a poor G star's explosion.

maybe so, but remember the world's first Supernova was reported in the year 1054 (I forget the actual date) when the Chinese reported that a Supernova would be happening the next day. This prediction led to the belief that the Crab Nebula is actually 5,000 light years away from us and that the speed of light is actually 299,792,458 m/s (metres per second) . So a supernova is not the end of civilisation as we know it, it is just a light in the sky which lasts for 23 days and has hardly any radiation, certainly not enough to kill all life on earth from 5,000 light years away.

Andy Mac
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:07 PM
oh man....so what is a good name for maria...shining star sharapova as i think dan suggested?

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 11th, 2004, 09:26 PM
maybe so, but remember the world's first Supernova was reported in the year 1054 (I forget the actual date) when the Chinese reported that a Supernova would be happening the next day. This prediction led to the belief that the Crab Nebula is actually 5,000 light years away from us and that the speed of light is actually 299,792,458 m/s (metres per second) . So a supernova is not the end of civilisation as we know it, it is just a light in the sky which lasts for 23 days and has hardly any radiation, certainly not enough to kill all life on earth from 5,000 light years away.

you are confused... :rolleyes: I think you didn't even got what I said..

Andy Mac
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:13 PM
waht was it u were sayin then duiz?

t_fan
Aug 12th, 2004, 05:58 PM
waht was it u were sayin then duiz?
I got an impression our friend Duiz didn't quite get it himself :) It seemed like stream of consciousness of a student who's failing desperately in an oral exam.

Andy Mac
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:47 PM
lol hehe! oral! lol but yes in all seriousness i know what u mean and so far i agre...lets see if duiz can prove us wrong!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 12th, 2004, 10:07 PM
I don't have to prove you anything... Also I am a young astronomer... I am sorry, but if that is you goal, you got the wrong person...

Andy Mac
Aug 12th, 2004, 10:14 PM
ok see.....im not relaly in this arguement...im kinda like the ref..so take your anger out on the other guys duiz! *smiles*

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 12th, 2004, 10:15 PM
this is a disscussion not an argument...

Andy Mac
Aug 12th, 2004, 10:21 PM
lol sorry then geez....

Edward.
Aug 14th, 2004, 11:31 AM
WTF has happened?! :sobbing:

Andy Mac
Aug 14th, 2004, 02:31 PM
what u mean? aw lol whats wrong eddy???

Edward.
Aug 14th, 2004, 03:09 PM
The name is disastrously shit.

Andy Mac
Aug 14th, 2004, 03:38 PM
what? u mean the supernova sharapova one?

mandy7
Aug 14th, 2004, 04:01 PM
yeah it SUCKS ASS

Edward.
Aug 14th, 2004, 04:09 PM
what? u mean the supernova sharapova one?

Yes.

Andy Mac
Aug 14th, 2004, 06:25 PM
guys...come on...its not TAHT bad!

Edward.
Aug 14th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Is Maria's own name suddenly not good enough for everyone?

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 14th, 2004, 09:04 PM
You know is not that eddy... Please don't try to talk for everyone... Just look at the scores, and live with it... If you don't like it talk to Carot.... and Mandy, you are a Maria Sharpaova anti-fan, you shouldn't have voice in here.... Anyways you do, but you have to respect what the fans think... Anyways, we are the ones who use it daily...

Edward.
Aug 14th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Duiz.

I am not talking for everyone. If they like it, fine. Its just my personal opinion that its completely ludicrous and sounds like a load of shit. And I hate to see the original name go, especially as I was one of the first posters when this forum opened.

Clearly now that we have renamed the forum, we should rename Maria too. Lets all christen her Supernova instead of Maria from now on, as Maria apparently isn't good enough.

And Mandy is not an anti-fan, she likes Supernova, she's just not one of the bigger fans.

mandy7
Aug 15th, 2004, 03:25 AM
Duiz.

And Mandy is not an anti-fan, she likes Supernova, she's just not one of the bigger fans.
i'm a bigger fan that duiz, canova and marcova put together
i just have a sense of reality, that's all

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 15th, 2004, 07:29 AM
i'm a bigger fan that duiz, canova and marcova put together
i just have a sense of reality, that's all

:lol: :lol: :lol: I could be one of her more realistics fans... Also aren't you a Hantuchova fan? Isn;t Hantuchova supposed to be first? Please come on... Don;t try to tell me tha you are a better fan! :lol: :lol: :lol: and please don't include me with Canova and Marcova...

mandy7
Aug 15th, 2004, 08:19 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I could be one of her more realistics fans... Also aren't you a Hantuchova fan? Isn;t Hantuchova supposed to be first?realisitic? you? :rolls:
anyway, Hantuchova, yeah, she is my number one, always will be

Please come on... Don't try to tell me tha you are a better fan!so i can't like other players, i can only have one fave?
of course i'm a better fan, all you care about is her looks

and please don't include me with Canova and Marcova...so you agree they're a bunch of wankers then?

Alone2Gether
Aug 15th, 2004, 02:38 PM
"¿¿¿¿¿Why can't we be friends?????"

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 15th, 2004, 06:09 PM
realisitic? you? :rolls:
anyway, Hantuchova, yeah, she is my number one, always will be

Yes I am realistic... But you are judging before even knowing me. I mean, you know me because a stupid topic that we had about overrating hantuchova. Since the topic was more about looks, your first impression is that I like her more because of her looks. It is understandable you think such think, yet it is not excusable to be judging me only because one ocassion.

so i can't like other players, i can only have one fave?

Actually that is the meaning of favorite, but people often misuse it

of course i'm a better fan, all you care about is her looks

That is so not true... If you knew me more deeply, you wqould knew that I like maria more because of who she is not because of how she looks. And I am not trying to make you understnad that now.

so you agree they're a bunch of wankers then?[/quote]

I barely know Canova, and since I do not know the true meaning of the word "wanker" I owuld only say that MArcova is really really really strange....

mandy7
Aug 15th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Yes I am realistic... But you are judging before even knowing me. I mean, you know me because a stupid topic that we had about overrating hantuchova. Since the topic was more about looks, your first impression is that I like her more because of her looks. It is understandable you think such think, yet it is not excusable to be judging me only because one ocassion.
no, i'm judging you on every post you make
one's even more stupid than the other
and people actually visit this forum to laugh at them
you're becoming famous dude :yeah:

Actually that is the meaning of favorite, but people often misuse it
i have ONE absolute fave
and under that fave comes a group of players i really like
and under that group comes another group that i just like
is that so hard to understand? :scratch:

That is so not true... If you knew me more deeply, you would knew that I like maria more because of who she is not because of how she looks. And I am not trying to make you understand that now.

seriously. knowing you more deeply, that's the last thing i'd wanna do :rolleyes:
and puh-lease.. you're one of those "wimbledon-2004-fans"
you don't know shit about tennis

I barely know Canova, and since I do not know the true meaning of the word "wanker" I owuld only say that MArcova is really really really strange....
wait..so now you don't know what a wanker is?
the last time I called YOU A WANKER
you said you don't "wank" cause of your religion
and therefor are not a wanker
but now all of a sudden you don't know
that's messed up man
you're digging your own grave here :lol:

mandy7
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:16 PM
duiz..you're quiet
what happened?
don't know what to say anymore?

Andy Mac
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:28 PM
uhoh!....this aint good!

Canova
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Don't call me a wanker, you bitch mandy7. Why the fuck are you in this forum anyway?
Would you like it if I went into the Daniela forum and said shit about her? I guess i'm not sad enough to do that. Anyway piss off bitch.

Andy Mac
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:34 PM
*sad* guys.....why cant u just stop saying stuff about each other..?i mean..all 3 of you (duiz,mandy,canova) i aint sayin taht u gys shud effin get outta the forumn but seriously..this fighting aint doing sh*t..if u wanna cuss each other up do it through pm's

sharapovarulz1
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Totally agree with you andy this fighting has got 2 stop now!!!!

Canova
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:39 PM
yes, i agree. But firstly if the non-maria fan (mandy7) would leave this forum, then there would be no more fights.

sharapovarulz1
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Thats true good thinking canova!!!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Don't call me a wanker, you bitch mandy7. Why the fuck are you in this forum anyway?
Would you like it if I went into the Daniela forum and said shit about her? I guess i'm not sad enough to do that. Anyway piss off bitch.

Don't treat any woman like that.... Remember you mom and your sister are actually women also. Even though she acts really inmaturely and pridefully, that doesn't excuse you to just attack her in that way. Respect women!

Andy Mac
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:44 PM
well...ive seen mandy be a very nice lady...so i believe she can stay..tehres no harm in that..i jsut want the fighting to stop..after all i am canadian so i liek peace! lol apart from in teh hockey!

sharapovarulz1
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Thats true duiz but canova was probably wound up ppl do things they dnt mean to do when there worked up! i know i have in the past, dont be to hard on canova we ave all been in this position before atleast once in our life!

Andy Mac
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:47 PM
thats true...im sure he is raging but he has to control himself...sme as mandy and duiz

Canova
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:49 PM
yes, i agree. But i just don't understand why non-maria fans(mandy) bother visiting the Maria forum just to say bad things.

Andy Mac
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:52 PM
mandy..isnt an anti-maria fan..at elast i dont think so..i thin mandy has better favs but she knows about maria and enjoys her work...but i think she jsut gets annoyed sometimes!

Edward.
Aug 16th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Mandy is a casual Maria fan. Not one of the bigger fans, but still a fan nevertheless.

Dan23
Aug 16th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Enough of the fighting already! :boxing: :)

Maybe we do need re-think on the name of the forum??
The name change doesnt seem to have gone down too well...
I think we should have Maria in the name somewhere, whether it returns to the original name or to something else is open to debate.

Edward.
Aug 16th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Enough of the fighting already! :boxing: :)

Maybe we do need re-think on the name of the forum??
The name change doesnt seem to have gone down too well...
I think we should have Maria in the name somewhere, whether it returns to the original name or to something else is open to debate.

Don't change the name just because of Me and Mandy. If the rest of the people are satisfied with the new name, then keep it.

I despise it, but thats only my opinion.

But think about this. Although 10 people voted for the new name, 15 people didn't. That means 15 people did not want this name. Thats well over half of the people who voted.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 16th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Tah is true... Only because eddy says so we shouldn't change it... Remember that the votations were made recently and they reflect what hte users want. 23 usual users support a name change, while eddy and other dude don't. If we do not know how to do things democratically thne the administration will think that we are jsut playing with them. I mean, what about if you choose another name? IF I complain to death would you change it? Or a better question, should youi change something that 23 people decided only because I say so? NO!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 16th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Eddy.. you and lucy are the only ones who have the possibility to be mad, but what it is everybody they don't. Most of the peopel voted in pro of the name change, and ifthey lost, they should live with it, and change their attitude towards it, or suffer by their inmaturity. Even mandy voted in pro of the name change... So please stop complaing and show your maturity please... and other thing, stop insulting other posters because of what they think... Instead ask them what they think and start a nice conversation, but not here anymore! This thread should be locked by now but Poe hasn't give Eddy his moderaotrs rights.

Edward.
Aug 16th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Eddy.. you and lucy are the only ones who have the possibility to be mad, but what it is everybody they don't. Most of the peopel voted in pro of the name change, and ifthey lost, they should live with it, and change their attitude towards it, or suffer by their inmaturity. Even mandy voted in pro of the name change... So please stop complaing and show your maturity please... and other thing, stop insulting other posters because of what they think... Instead ask them what they think and start a nice conversation, but not here anymore! This thread should be locked by now but Poe hasn't give Eddy his moderaotrs rights.

Why are you calling me immature? Am I supposed to forcibly like a diabolical name? I can give my opinion whenever the bloody hell I like.

When have I insulted other posters?

Don't tell me what to do- I'm sure I don't need to remind you who has been on this forum the longest.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 16th, 2004, 10:30 PM
I am not telling you that you have insulted anyone... I was generalizing... and please, the time being here doesn't matter, but the true feelings is what really matters and not the experience! and I already told you to please not get mad at me!

sharapovarulz1
Aug 16th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Why have you guys started fighting again plz plz stop it!!!

Edward.
Aug 16th, 2004, 10:47 PM
stop insulting other posters because of what they think

Yes you did accuse me of insulting others when I have done nothing of the sort.

but the true feelings is what really matters and not the experience!

What are you on about?

Frank
Aug 17th, 2004, 01:03 AM
Don't fight please...Who cares about the title of this forum? It's about the content, isn't it...
And this is always better than "Zoom-Zoom Zvonareva" isn't it? :p

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 17th, 2004, 03:15 AM
Let's not even say Amazing Athletic Anastasia!

mandy7
Aug 17th, 2004, 06:15 AM
duiz - nice try changing the subject... sucks eh? when you can't win

canova - i like maria, and i have never talked shit about her on this forum

andy mac - i like hockey and peace too, but don't get any ideass, i'm ver dutch ;)

eddy - you know i'm more than a casual fan.. i'm just not one of the obsessive ones :)

anyway, little hung over, and i'm at work already
so i better focus on my job now

cya all later :wavey:

mandy7
Aug 17th, 2004, 06:16 AM
zoom-zoom-zvonareva
and amazing athletic anastasia
are BOTH better than supernova sharapova!

mandy7
Aug 17th, 2004, 06:18 AM
oh one more thing.. i'd like to thank Canova for bad repping me
and adding the comment get out of this forum bitch

ain't he nice? :lol:

Dan23
Aug 17th, 2004, 06:51 AM
Don't change the name just because of Me and Mandy. If the rest of the people are satisfied with the new name, then keep it.

I despise it, but thats only my opinion.

But think about this. Although 10 people voted for the new name, 15 people didn't. That means 15 people did not want this name. Thats well over half of the people who voted.
Thats right there were 15 others.
Im sure you and Mandy arent the only ones who dislike the new name but I suppose you can never please everyone.
Maybe another vote but this time without the propaganda. :)
Anyone with serious suggestions for a better name?

Edward.
Aug 17th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Let's not even say Amazing Athletic Anastasia!

I hate her now, but even that name sounds better than Supernova Sharapova. At least it has meaning.

Not just two similar sounding random words stuck together.

Dan's suggestion was good. Because I was not happy with the circumstances in which the vote was carried out.

sharapovarulz1
Aug 17th, 2004, 11:24 AM
I would just like to say that i prefered the name as Maria Sharapova but it doesnt mean i dislike the name Supernova Sharapova!!!

t_fan
Aug 18th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Don't fight please...Who cares about the title of this forum? It's about the content, isn't it...

For you, as a future psychologist ;) it's a food for thought.
How people are susceptible to ruthless brainwashing. How some of them are fascinated by flashy labels without paying too much attention to true meaning of words.

Frank
Aug 18th, 2004, 04:23 PM
For you, as a future psychologist ;) it's a food for thought.
How people are susceptible to ruthless brainwashing. How some of them are fascinated by flashy labels without paying too much attention to true meaning of words. Haha! For a psychologist...This board is worth gold! ;)

Dan23
Aug 19th, 2004, 04:51 AM
Who is for a re-vote on the name change???
With new suggestions for names, a longer period for voting and no propaganda :)
This way we may have a lot more happy and satisfied Maria-fans!
:wavey:

Frank
Aug 19th, 2004, 09:23 AM
Who is for a re-vote on the name change???
With new suggestions for names, a longer period for voting and no propaganda :)
This way we may have a lot more happy and satisfied Maria-fans!
:wavey: I think you're free to set up a poll and contact a moderator...

Dan23
Aug 19th, 2004, 09:34 AM
I think you're free to set up a poll and contact a moderator...
Yes thats correct, but I aint going to do it if there is no support for the idea and therefore no point.
I was just gauging the interest in another name change and after some suggestions for a new name :)
Post your opinions :wavey:

Frank
Aug 19th, 2004, 09:37 AM
Sure, why not? But do some research before starting a new poll...
Add some new names from suggestions you receive...And don't forget to add the option for just Maria Sharapova...
And maybe it's a good idea not to make it a public poll...This way...People will sooner give their true opinion instead of going with the flow...

Andy Mac
Aug 23rd, 2004, 06:11 PM
u have my support dan!

no1mariafan
Aug 23rd, 2004, 06:29 PM
Get a revote sorted! I know i didnt vote to keep the name but i was just voting for a suggestion which had none.

Andy Mac
Aug 23rd, 2004, 08:09 PM
thats true...ive kidna grown to dislike it now..its just not the right name!

Frank
Aug 23rd, 2004, 08:13 PM
Ok. Since more and more people want to have a revote I'd say everybody should post his/her suggestions here so we can take the suggestions in the poll...

no1mariafan
Aug 23rd, 2004, 08:25 PM
Suggestion: Back to the original.

Andy Mac
Aug 23rd, 2004, 08:46 PM
i agree...well if i cant think of any better ones ! lol

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 23rd, 2004, 09:19 PM
I begin....

The name I want there to be is....

Supernova Shrieking Sharapova

Does it have a meaning now Lord Adolf Edward Hitler?

Edward.
Aug 23rd, 2004, 10:16 PM
I begin....

The name I want there to be is....

Does it have a meaning now Lord Adolf Edward Hitler?

I take offense at being called that.

Andy Mac
Aug 23rd, 2004, 10:45 PM
yea duiz buddy..that may have been a bit much

Dan23
Aug 24th, 2004, 01:01 AM
I think "Shining Star Maria Sharapova" or back to the original
..but thats only my opinion :)

I will start a new poll when we have a number of suggestions and support here :D

Andy Mac
Aug 24th, 2004, 01:35 AM
k..sounds good danny boy!

mandy7
Aug 24th, 2004, 08:36 AM
oh just go with screaming sharapova and end this discussion :p

and duiz... you can't call someone hitler :rolleyes:
maybe you should visit a museum in holland or germany before you say somehting like that again
then you'll at least realize what you're saying :rolleyes:

Andy Mac
Aug 24th, 2004, 01:27 PM
thats very true mandy...dont u guys have liek marches for those ppl taht suffered in the camps? like ever year? thats gotta be really rough to go through!

Frank
Aug 24th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Nah...Not really marches...But we do have liberation day and death memorial day...People bring flowers to monuments and things like that...Also 2 minutes of silence at 8 pm...

Andy Mac
Aug 24th, 2004, 02:07 PM
oh...sorry.my mistake then frank..but still all those ppl tortured under "hitlers" rule...i think maybe duiz went a lil far at calling someone hitler!

Frank
Aug 24th, 2004, 02:11 PM
I think Europeans see Hitler as a more "loaded" word, because many Europeans are in some way influenced by Hitler...For example...Part of my family lived in Rotterdam when it was bombed by Hitler's Luftwaffe...

Andy Mac
Aug 24th, 2004, 02:21 PM
oh..maybe duiz called them hitler in the dictatorship kinda way instead of evil murderer sort of way

Frank
Aug 26th, 2004, 12:52 PM
This thread is dying a bit...I can't believe nobody has suggestions for a name anymore...
So to repeat the request...Everyobdy please post your suggestions for a new name for this forum here...So maybe we could start a new poll...

Andy Mac
Aug 26th, 2004, 01:08 PM
its hard becuz in the last poll all teh possible names where already taking...thats y we cant think of anymore...becuz ther maybe is no more!

Dan23
Aug 26th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Yes please do post your suggestions or PM them to either me or Frank (if he doesnt mind :) ) if you would prefer.

Dan23
Aug 26th, 2004, 01:13 PM
its hard becuz in the last poll all teh possible names where already taking...thats y we cant think of anymore...becuz ther maybe is no more!
Then re-suggest one if you like it :D

Frank
Aug 26th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Yes please do post your suggestions or PM them to either me or Frank (if he doesnt mind :) ) if you would prefer. Of course I don't mind...I think we'll have to do some research before making a new poll so nobody gets dissapointed their "genius invention" isn't included...;)

Andy Mac
Aug 26th, 2004, 01:46 PM
ahaha yea..the last poll was pretty sad!

Edward.
Aug 26th, 2004, 02:00 PM
I still vote for the original name:

Maria Sharapova

If we absolutely HAVE to have a fancy name, I prefer:

Shining Star Sharapova

Frank
Aug 26th, 2004, 02:02 PM
I don't think we absolutely HAVE to have a fancy name...Maria Sharapova would be just fine with me...But that's why we need a new poll for...:)

Andy Mac
Aug 26th, 2004, 03:49 PM
yea i agree with eddy adn frank....shining star is the best ive heard yet and im happy with maria sharapova anyways!

SWP
Aug 26th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Super genius Sharapova

Andy Mac
Aug 26th, 2004, 04:01 PM
dont think i like the genious part...she is a genious but it jsut doesnt go together!

t_fan
Aug 27th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Original name is the best.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 27th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Supermodel Tennis Champ Maria Sharapova

Frank
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:35 PM
BUMP!

Phew...saved this thread from going to the second page...

So how's it going with the new elections?

Anybody thinks the time of the unevitable has arrived yet?

Josh B.
Sep 7th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Keep her name the same she has the best name ever! why change it
Maria Sharapova should be the name for the forum

Dan23
Sep 7th, 2004, 11:45 PM
Yeah getting near Frank ;)
If you look up the true definition and description of a Supernova then it really isnt a flattering name for Maria and her forum...

Edward.
Sep 8th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Supernova and Sharapova are two random, unconnected words stuck together cos they rhyme. And the end result is shit.

Andy Mac
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:30 AM
i agree with "the ed" and i think maria sharapova is the best way to go!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:57 AM
you keep bringing this thread upo... ther eis no need to.. hte change was done.. live with it...

Edward.
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:39 AM
you keep bringing this thread upo... ther eis no need to.. hte change was done.. live with it...

No.

lakan kildap
Sep 8th, 2004, 07:50 AM
how about Super Sexy Sharapova? That's what "Amazing Athletic Anastasia" can inspire in people.

How about Beautiful Maria (that's my tribute to the song of "Mambo Kings")?

No matter what the name, I've already bookmarked it.

no1mariafan
Sep 8th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Poll please with ALL the names in thread so noone can complain

Frank
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:54 PM
you keep bringing this thread upo... ther eis no need to.. hte change was done.. live with it... Disagreed...Many people complained and apparently you are the only one who finds it unnecessary to do this poll again...

If really so many people like the name it has now...A new poll will show that and in that case you have nothing to worry about...

no1mariafan
Sep 8th, 2004, 05:54 PM
I have made a list of new ideas...

Original
Supernova Sharapova
Super Sexy Sharapova
Beautiful Maria
Super genius Sharapova
Shining Star Sharapova
screaming sharapova
Shining Star Maria Sharapova

Think i got all, if any were PM to frank or dan. Can someone setup a poll?

SWP
Sep 8th, 2004, 05:56 PM
either super sexy sharapova or maria sharapova!

Edward.
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:01 PM
They all sound shit.

Except the first one.

And what is wrong with you SWP, suggesting Super Sexy Sharapova? She's a damn tennis player not a sex object. Sadly for you.

SWP
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Chill eddy,

She's well fit. Anyway super sexy sharapova is definately better than the current name. Best thing to do to keep everyone happy is for the forum to be named Maria Sharapova.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:37 PM
I have made a list of new ideas...

Original
Supernova Sharapova
Super Sexy Sharapova
Beautiful Maria
Super genius Sharapova
Shining Star Sharapova
screaming sharapova

Think i got all, if any were PM to frank or dan. Can someone setup a poll?

Wait... Super Sexy Sharapova must be deleted.... No way we can have such a degenerative and disrespectful name...

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:39 PM
They all sound shit.

Except the first one.

And what is wrong with you SWP, suggesting Super Sexy Sharapova? She's a damn tennis player not a sex object. Sadly for you.

I am with ya 110% on this one.. He is just a huge sexual depraved dude...

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Chill eddy,

She's well fit. Anyway super sexy sharapova is definately better than the current name. Best thing to do to keep everyone happy is for the forum to be named Maria Sharapova.

Supernova Sharapova is way better that such a disgraceful disrespectful name!!!

no1mariafan
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Well it was Lakan Kildap's ideas so it got put on the list. When we vote, im sure it wont be highest.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Well it was Lakan Kildap's ideas so it got put on the list. When we vote, im sure it wont be highest.

Remember that peopel form oputside will come and will vote for thatt name for the heck of it.. and then we will have to boycott again... that name shoudl defiently be deleted... no toleration to that!!!
:mad:

SWP
Sep 8th, 2004, 07:30 PM
I am with ya 110% on this one.. He is just a huge sexual depraved dude...

I hope your not talking about me there. I didn't actually come up with the name, i just think it is better than the current one. Like i said, the best one is Maria Sharapova.

Frank
Sep 8th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Remember that peopel form oputside will come and will vote for thatt name for the heck of it.. and then we will have to boycott again... that name shoudl defiently be deleted... no toleration to that!!!
:mad: Just make it a public poll and it's easy to see who voted for what...

Frank
Sep 8th, 2004, 09:30 PM
:mad: Maybe we should have a poll about whether to include that question in the poll before we start the new poll...:lol:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 8th, 2004, 10:14 PM
Maybe we should have a poll about whether to include that question in the poll before we start the new poll...:lol:

Thining about it.. pretty good idea...

lakan kildap
Sep 9th, 2004, 02:50 AM

Sincere apologies to anyone who may have been offended.

But, if anyone just bothered to read between the lines, I was being sarcastic in that post. Maybe I should have used the rolling eyes emoticon just to be clear.

Like I said, and I ask that those concerned read my post again, the name doesn't matter to me, because I already BOOKMARKED the forum on my PC.

Mosung
Sep 9th, 2004, 03:44 AM
:wavey: I think Shining Star Sharapova is the best :bounce:
cause Masha,she is so beauty like a star in the sky :clap2: and she has a excellent ability like a shining star :inlove:
Do you think the same? :confused:

lakan kildap
Sep 9th, 2004, 05:27 AM
I felt I had to take a look at the player forum names in order to understand what all the buzz is about. Some of the names are actually clever. For example, "Bovina's Herd" is very ... natural. It was bound to happen. As for "Anna Maniacs", I don't know how to gauge it in terms of its cleverness, although I have to say it is one of the most honest sounding names I have seen in the forum. Those guys have a clear idea who they are.

Svetlana Kuznetzova's forum is self-named. I was thinking about "Svelte Svetlana" except I'm not quite sure how Svetlana is built. And the name would have tripped all over itself anyway, so I'm glad they simply kept her name intact.

Now that I've seen the various names, I think "Maria Sharapova" was just fine.

"Maria!
Say it loud and there's music playing
Say it soft and it's almost like praying
Maria, I'll never stop saying
Maria!"
("Maria", lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, from "West Side Story")

Frank
Sep 9th, 2004, 09:02 AM
We're waiting for this one genius idea! :)

lakan kildap
Sep 14th, 2004, 08:23 AM
Ave! Maria
Maria Full of Grace
Maria Immaculate
The Queen of Hearts (and the King of the Diamonds is... Derek Jeter?)
The Siberian Tigress

nah, pi$$ it, keep it Maria Sharapova.

I Love Maria
Sep 14th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Should either be called "Maria Sharapova" or "Queen Maria".

Andy Mac
Sep 14th, 2004, 09:25 PM
yea "Maria Sharapova" is the best boys!

Dan23
Sep 14th, 2004, 11:45 PM
How many times is it now that you have changed your mind Andy??
:haha:

Andy Mac
Sep 14th, 2004, 11:53 PM
emmm try never daniel! lol.......i always sayed maria sharapova...even look it up bro!

Andy Mac
Sep 14th, 2004, 11:56 PM
ahaha ok nvm danny boy..dont look it up! ahhaha but since this poll ive thought about it..and since hten ive always thought maria sharapova was teh best! lol

Dan23
Sep 15th, 2004, 01:13 AM
I count 3 times :lol:

Andy Mac
Sep 15th, 2004, 01:18 AM
aww now come on! twice max!!!!!....

Dan23
Sep 15th, 2004, 01:22 AM
Nope 3 it is...
^_^

Andy Mac
Sep 15th, 2004, 01:48 AM
ok name them! what did i chagne it too?

Dan23
Sep 15th, 2004, 01:53 AM
1st Supernova Sharapova
2nd Shining Star Sharapova
3rd Maria Sharapova
:lol:

Andy Mac
Sep 15th, 2004, 02:23 AM
damn you dan! lol damn you!

Frank
Sep 19th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............ .....

Who thinks we should start a new poll one of these days?

Josh B.
Sep 19th, 2004, 02:59 PM
yer but what on :confused:

Frank
Sep 19th, 2004, 03:00 PM
yer but what on :confused: About a new name for this forum...

Josh B.
Sep 19th, 2004, 03:03 PM
ok THAT SOUNDS GOOD

Edward.
Sep 19th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Yes Franky G....that would be a great idea. ^_^

Frank
Sep 19th, 2004, 07:40 PM
I came up with this list of names:

Supernova Sharapova
Maria Sharapova
Ave! Maria
Maria Full of Grace
The Queen of Hearts
The Siberian Tigress
Supernova Sharapova
The Shark Tank
Siberian Siren

Does anybody think some other name really should be included or some name should really not be in the poll?

Dan23
Sep 20th, 2004, 12:07 AM
OK Franky G sounds like a good idea..
you have Supernova Sharapova there twice:p
I dont know about "Queen of Hearts"...but anyways

Edward.
Sep 20th, 2004, 12:11 AM
How about "Shrinking Sharapova" again? :haha:

Frank
Sep 20th, 2004, 01:30 PM
OK Franky G sounds like a good idea..
you have Supernova Sharapova there twice:p
I dont know about "Queen of Hearts"...but anyways Dammit! :(

I've read through it 38947398473290847203984703290482309487 times to check if I had any name double...:mad:

Anyway...What would you suggest instead of Queen of Hearts?

Frank
Sep 20th, 2004, 01:34 PM
What about this then?

Supernova Sharapova
Maria Sharapova
Ave! Maria
Maria Full of Grace
The Queen of Hearts
The Siberian Tigress
Queen Maria
The Shark Tank
Siberian Siren

Josh B.
Sep 20th, 2004, 06:27 PM
I think Queen of Hearts sounds alright Frank.

Andy Mac
Sep 20th, 2004, 08:32 PM
maria sharapova or : Maria..Queen of our hearts

Josh B.
Sep 20th, 2004, 09:02 PM
I like both of them Andy. Maria.......Queen of our hearts has a ring to it too.

Andy Mac
Sep 20th, 2004, 09:05 PM
yup...thanks josh!.....waht about: Maria..the tennis godess<<<<tell me waht u think ed...cuz oyur the tuffest guy to please lol....a little bit to tacky u think?

Edward.
Sep 20th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Yea it is.

Maria Sharapova is the best name.

Josh B.
Sep 20th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Although Maria is the tennis goddess , just not the same buzz like Maria ...Queen of ur hearts did. Good ideas tho Andy.

Andy Mac
Sep 20th, 2004, 09:11 PM
yes i agree...i was jsut throwing that other one out for the hell of it! (5 MORE TO GO!)

Frank
Sep 20th, 2004, 09:15 PM
yup...thanks josh!.....waht about: Maria..the tennis godess<<<<tell me waht u think ed...cuz oyur the tuffest guy to please lol....a little bit to tacky u think? Haha! The toughest guy to please? Are you refering to me?

It's too tacky...sorry...

Josh B.
Sep 20th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Just off the top of my head this one

Grand Slam Sharapova

What do u all think

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 24th, 2004, 05:27 AM
Just off the top of my head this one

Grand Slam Sharapova

What do u all think

That is too underrated... possibly Golden Slam Sharapova

Frank
Sep 24th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Last possibility to object to this list! :p

Supernova Sharapova
Maria Sharapova
Ave! Maria
Maria Full of Grace
The Queen of Hearts
The Siberian Tigress
Queen Maria
The Shark Tank
Siberian Siren

We have been postponing this for quite some time...

Dan23
Sep 24th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Yep sounds good Frank...go for it...:D

Frank
Sep 24th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Yep sounds good Frank...go for it...:D We're living in a democracy here...Let's await some reactions first...:p

Edward.
Sep 24th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Franky, meesa thinka thata isa good idea! :D

Frank
Sep 24th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Franky, meesa thinka thata isa good idea! :D Eddy, meesa thinka thata you hava watched too mucha Star Wars DVD'sa!

Edward.
Sep 24th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Eddy, meesa thinka thata you hava watched too mucha Star Wars DVD'sa!

Meesah thinka yoosa stoopid! :D

Frank
Sep 24th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Meesah thinka yoosa stoopid! :D Meesah thinka yoosa addicted!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 24th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Last possibility to object to this list! :p

Supernova Sharapova
Maria Sharapova
Ave! Maria
Maria Full of Grace
The Queen of Hearts
The Siberian Tigress
Queen Maria
The Shark Tank
Siberian Siren

We have been postponing this for quite some time...

Ave Maria is totally idiotic... I know spanish very well... and we don't wnat to get people giving us problems as usal.. I suggest you to kick that out.. or do a poll about it...

Is not even spelled right..

Frank
Sep 24th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Ave Maria is totally idiotic... I know spanish very well... and we don't wnat to get people giving us problems as usal.. I suggest you to kick that out.. or do a poll about it...

Is not even spelled right.. Thank you for your suggestion...What name would you like to see instead of that one then?

Edward.
Sep 24th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Meesah thinka yoosa addicted!

Meesa thinka yoosa wronga!!!! ^_^

Frank
Sep 24th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Meesa thinka yoosa wronga!!!! ^_^ Meesa thinka yoosa spendig waysa too mucha time watching Star Wars!

Andy Mac
Sep 24th, 2004, 09:21 PM
u can enver spend too much time wathcin star wars frank!

Edward.
Sep 24th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Meesa thinka yoosa spendig waysa too mucha time watching Star Wars!

Meesa thinka yoosa wronga cos meesa ama not watching Episode 1! :p