PDA

View Full Version : Mary lost 3-6 6-7(1-7)

sebbe
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:53 PM
I don't really know what to say.
I can't understand how she can let herself to play like this.
This match was something like the match against Venus in RG.
I wonder how manu errors she hit. I got so angry when I heard about
it on tha radio. I get so frustrated at Mary.
Mary is now out in both singles and doubles. I really hope that she
will play som better tennis soon. I starting to get enoyd by this.

If Mary just played on her averge she would have won this match in two
straight matches. I should not forget though to give Gisela some credits because she played great, moved Mary around the court and made some nice passingshots.

But as I said...I really wonder what Mary means with practise in two weeks, does she mean like sleep or what the hell what. She should be surrounded by so many people that can help her so I shouldn't be any problems at all.

Mark Spruce
Jul 29th, 2004, 02:32 AM
I am not to sure what to think.

My thoughts really are with Mary.

I hope that this is OK.

regards

Mark

lizzymarie
Jul 29th, 2004, 05:09 AM
i am very sad why she lost..... :sad:
i thought she had this match.............
But anyway,, Mary you're still the best
Just relax and stay calm.....
GOD BLESS..........TAKE CARE

Declan
Jul 29th, 2004, 05:29 AM
I'm numb, I can't even be shocked by this loss. This year has been a case of 'two steps forward, one step back' for Mary, hasn't it? A great first tournament in Paris, then a period of stagnating followed by a definite regression in the clay court tounaments before the Fench. Then the fantastic first-ever grass court title in Holland followed by a worst-ever Wimbledon, then a good Fed Cup followed by a loss to an average clay courter on a surface far more suited to Mary. She was nudging the Top Twenty again at Wimbledon but a couple more results like this and her Top Thirty place is in jeopardy again. I'm perplexed.

Mark Spruce
Jul 29th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Hi Declan I have to agree with your firsrt sentance. Well let's just hope and I know that David will start weaving his magic !!!!!

Oh what are Mary's plans now ???

regards

Mark

Maurice
Jul 29th, 2004, 02:17 PM
:sad: ... sad that she lost.

Next tournament for Mary is Montréal, hopefully she can do better there!
Allez Mary!!:)

Piotrek
Jul 29th, 2004, 02:58 PM
:rolleyes: What`s wrong with Mary??

"Sluggy"
Jul 29th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Better luck next time Mary!

MissTennisFan
Jul 29th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Better luck next time Mary!
Absolutely, go Mary! :wavey:

Mark Spruce
Jul 29th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Thanks Maurice :clap2:

Oh MissTennis Fan-- I have some questions I need to ask you about my well you know what i mean LOL.

take care

Mark

Tompier
Jul 29th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Mary shouldn't have lost this one :sad: I'm very surprised, after her promising first round match. Now I will not see her on TV during Montreal becouse I'm going to England this weekend :hysteric:

saby
Jul 29th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Everybody knows, Mary can lose a mach against unknown player LOL

Better luck next time

Wizzy Maryfan
Jul 29th, 2004, 09:25 PM
When i saw the result against Dulko, I ... cried ! :sad:

But, alone in my bed, a lot of thoughts cross my mind !
And I definitely love Mary even if she looses all her matches .. but I am better when she wins, that's for sure lol !

I can't think Gisela is better than Mary, so ... to my mind, it's Mary who lost this match, perhaps she wasn't very focus on her game, perhaps she didn't want to win ! (and that's horrible !) or maybe she wan thinking like us, perhaps she was sure to win ...

I hope Mary will do better in Montreal ...

Espérons que ce match lui serve de claque et qu'elle redouble de vigilance à l'avenir ! Le tournoi canadien pourrait s'avérer primordial, niveau confiance aussi. En tout cas, Mary a gaché un bon tableau. Mais, je l'aime :hearts:

sebbe
Jul 29th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Everybody knows, Mary can lose a mach against unknown player LOL

Better luck next time

That's Mary in a nutshell, but it happens to often nowdays.
But you can't say that Dulko is an unknown player. She's a great
tennisplayer and is climbing higher and higher on the rankinglist.

saby
Jul 29th, 2004, 10:45 PM
That's Mary in a nutshell, but it happens to often nowdays.
But you can't say that Dulko is an unknown player. She's a great
tennisplayer and is climbing higher and higher on the rankinglist.
Dulko is a good player but Mary is a champ, for me it's the difference between both.
Mary does lose more often it's true but it's Mary and we love her anyway.
It would be crazy to think that Mary is going to play like before, she's older, she has been seriously injured, she's trying hard to come back.
She lost it's true but are you going to stop to cheer her because of that? I don't think ;)
I'm up set when she lose but what can we do, did you forget that she win a title few weeks ago, we have been waiting for that for so long. :bounce:

Congratulation to Dulko and good luck for Mary next week :wavey:

Mark Spruce
Jul 30th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Dulko is a good player but Mary is a champ, for me it's the difference between both.
It would be crazy to think that Mary is going to play like before, she's older, she has been seriously injured, she's trying hard to come back.
She lost it's true but are you going to stop to cheer her because of that? I don't think ;)
I'm up set when she lose but what can we do, did you forget that she win a title few weeks ago, we have been waiting for that for so long. :bounce:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: Saby

regards

Mark

Leo_DFP
Jul 30th, 2004, 02:35 AM
:sad:

sebbe
Jul 30th, 2004, 02:01 PM

We don't now what to expect in the future concerning Dulko, but as you say...Mary is a true champ.
I really don't expect that Mary will play like before but she is sudge a good tennisplayer and she shouldn't have these huge problems coming back. I mean there should be so many persons that could help her. Like lose some weight.
And of course I'm not going to stop cheer her. But it's so sad when the players you like lose like this. I've already lost one of my favourites this year Iva and I rally want Mary to play like she really can. I'm a little afraid that she will retire after this year.

saby
Jul 30th, 2004, 09:18 PM
We don't now what to expect in the future concerning Dulko, but as you say...Mary is a true champ.
I really don't expect that Mary will play like before but she is sudge a good tennisplayer and she shouldn't have these huge problems coming back. I mean there should be so many persons that could help her. Like lose some weight.
And of course I'm not going to stop cheer her. But it's so sad when the players you like lose like this. I've already lost one of my favourites this year Iva and I rally want Mary to play like she really can. I'm a little afraid that she will retire after this year.
Mary will play as long as she wants to, few weeks ago she said during an Interview, I don't know how many times I will play, 1, 2, or 5 years, I just want to play for fun and I didn't achieve everything I want to, I feel I have a lot of thing to do...

Sebbe give me a favor, think positive and give me a smile ;)

:angel: :angel: :angel:

ashwu
Jul 31st, 2004, 12:09 AM
i hope mary will get ready for the olympics...
good luck mary~~