PDA

View Full Version : Bad Adidas outfits

Blazedboy
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:16 PM
whats with The new horrificly ugly adidas outfits? You know the ones worn by Zvonereva, Kapros, Molik and Petrova, and probably many more of the adidas clones? ITs like whitwe and turquoisish blue Its absolutley hideous, I can't believe people make fun of Amy Frazier's clothes when these things are ten times worse. WHat do you think?

Atrixo
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:28 PM
I'm not a big fan of them either. :o Adidas can certainly do much better; and they have in the past.

I think Nike currently has the best looking apparel out there; and they have for quite sometime. :)

monster
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:40 PM
I reckon they are off as well.
I diodn't mind the ourfits till Wimbledon- all down hill now.
What Shaghnessy wheres- the pink or yellow singlets are much better

decemberlove
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:53 PM
why arent they just wearing anna's line?

Dava
Jul 29th, 2004, 12:33 AM
Sprem and Baygelzimer are the only ones who seem to wear Annas line.

Iroda_Fan
Jul 29th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Those adidas outfits are great. Hey looks so good on some of those players specially the ones with hot bodies. I liked Bartoli's outfit. Back to adidas not everyone can wear those outfits.

ktwtennis
Jul 29th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Those adidas outfits are great. Hey looks so good on some of those players specially the ones with hot bodies. I liked Bartoli's outfit. Back to adidas not everyone can wear those outfits.Bartoli doesn't wear Adidas...

Iroda_Fan
Jul 29th, 2004, 03:09 AM
I know Bartoli doesn't wear Adidas, but i saw her at the acura and i actually liked her outfit.

Leo_DFP
Jul 29th, 2004, 03:16 AM
It's not as bad as the hideous red and white Adidas outfit that Justine and many others worse earlier this year.

Nike has always had good stuff for the women, I think, but horrible clothing for the men.

vogus
Jul 29th, 2004, 05:41 AM
i totally agree, that red and white striped outfit that adidas had the girls in during the first half of the year is the ugliest thing i've seen in 10 years of following women's tennis (there was an identical black and white one that was only slightly less heinous). Somebody at that company needs to catch hell for it. Up until this year i thought all the adidas outfits were very nicely done - both the 2000 and 2002 versions were fantastic imo.