PDA

View Full Version : Where Is Sam Reeves?

Shooter
Jul 28th, 2004, 09:55 PM
Anyone know why Samantha Reeves did not play in L.A. or San Diego? Injury?
World Team Tennis?

Thanks.

Berlin_Calling
Jul 28th, 2004, 09:56 PM
She has played WTT this summer. I only know this because I saw her play Monica on TV but I dont know when that was. She's not injured or anything if that is what you were wondering :)

MLF
Jul 28th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Sam was playing in the $50K Lexington Challenger this week. She lost in the first round 6-2 6-4 to Kristen Schlukebir. You should check out the challenger tournaments section on this site as you'd be surprised to see how many familiar names are competing in them to gain world ranking points.

Shooter
Jul 28th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Sam was playing in the $50K Lexington Challenger this week. She lost in the first round 6-2 6-4 to Kristen Schlukebir. You should check out the challenger tournaments section on this site as you'd be surprised to see how many familiar names are competing in them to gain world ranking points.

Thanks. Good idea.

tenn_ace
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:13 PM
I saw her twice in WTT and she was so annoying... at some point even players on the other team (Don Johnson) couldn't stand her anymore (LET ALONE FANS)... he told her that her behaviour was childish...

CoryAnnAvants#1
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:33 PM
I saw her twice in WTT and she was so annoying... at some point even players on the other team (Don Johnson) couldn't stand her anymore (LET ALONE FANS)... he told her that her behaviour was childish...
:eek: Really? I've seen her play and she seems like a sweetheart, plus she almost never says a word out on court. What did she do?

tenn_ace
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:36 PM
questionned calls, smashed the racquet, made faces to her coach, chair umpire... just to begin with. and that's in WTT where most players do it for fun...

Berlin_Calling
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:37 PM
questionned calls, smashed the racquet, made faces to her coach, chair umpire... just to begin with. and that's in WTT where most players do it for fun...
LOL

PatM04
Jul 31st, 2004, 07:25 PM
Sammy is playing Montreal this week. It's her first tour match since Wimby (unless you count Lexington). I am sort of surprised by her behavior but she is just usually pretty intense.

LostGlory
Aug 1st, 2004, 10:48 AM
Sammy is playing Montreal this week. It's her first tour match since Wimby (unless you count Lexington). I am sort of surprised by her behavior but she is just usually pretty intense.
She is playing in the qualifying ronds, she hasn't qualified yet....

MLF
Aug 1st, 2004, 01:04 PM
Sam resumes her first round qualifying match today in Montreal. She was losing 6-3 1-0 to Melanie Marois from Canada when rain stopped play.

PatM04
Aug 1st, 2004, 03:58 PM
She lost....I am really tired of her playing this bad.