PDA

View Full Version : Dani & Marion lose to Cara & Renee 4-6 6-7

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Jul 28th, 2004, 02:25 AM
It sux that they lost!!! They were serving for the second at 6-5 and were two points away and then lost 2-7 in the tiebreak!! It seems that Dani cant win 2 doubles matches in a row!!!

-cata-
Jul 28th, 2004, 02:37 AM
Maybe she should stop mixing up her doubles partners and stick w/ one person....

she can't build a solid partnership like she had w/ Sanchez-Vicario if she's playing with a different person every week.:(

switz
Jul 28th, 2004, 03:04 AM
the were also down 2-5 (15-30) in the 2nd so they did well to even get into a winning position in the set

thelittlestelf
Jul 28th, 2004, 03:05 AM
She and Chanda played well together.

Mr_Molik
Jul 28th, 2004, 03:34 AM
cara/rennae :bounce:

Smart
Jul 28th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Poor Marion/Dani :(

iloveazza
Jul 28th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Dani would outshine Stubbs or Cara in beauty by miles. Well, Cara is sorta cute but Daniela is just amazing.. Stubbs, one of my least favorite.. dunno why she doesn't retire already. she's really a pain in the ass these days.. rackin up so much prize money in doubles... But she's damn good at doubles, I admit. Maybe in a way the best doubles player at the moment cuz she has pre much no mobility yet manages to beat everyone. She's tall and has good hands on n off the court of course.

~RedRose~
Jul 28th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Dani would outshine Stubbs or Cara in beauty by miles. Well, Cara is sorta cute but Daniela is just amazing.. Stubbs, one of my least favorite.. dunno why she doesn't retire already. she's really a pain in the ass these days.. rackin up so much prize money in doubles... But she's damn good at doubles, I admit. Maybe in a way the best doubles player at the moment cuz she has pre much no mobility yet manages to beat everyone. She's tall and has good hands on n off the court of course.

ummm im sorry .... relevance to the thread how exactly http://wtaworld.com/ubb/confused.gif

foreva lindsay
Jul 28th, 2004, 01:17 PM
well done rennae and cara :D

but :crying2: dani