PDA

View Full Version : new things for 2004

barabanschikova_fan
Jul 28th, 2004, 02:01 AM
Well don't count on this year to be the best year for fans... and for players too...

The new grandslam is not ready on time so it will ook a bit strange... and it will be noisy... can't believe they will tolerate that all week long...

No more pratice courts... only 2 for this year. Player will have to take a 5-10 min ride in car to pratice in a another sport facilities.

For fans, no more ground pass...they had so much problem in the past years with that that they are not back.

A new good thing: they will sell tickets of people who leave early in 100 and 200 for 5$. Finally they wake up!

I think that's it for the moment.
See you saturday

Russianfan
Jul 28th, 2004, 02:11 AM
that just sucks so bad...

aceman
Jul 28th, 2004, 02:33 AM
Well don't count on this year to be the best year for fans... and for players too...

The new grandslam is not ready on time so it will ook a bit strange... and it will be noisy... can't believe they will tolerate that all week long...

No more pratice courts... only 2 for this year. Player will have to take a 5-10 min ride in car to pratice in a another sport facilities.

For fans, no more ground pass...they had so much problem in the past years with that that they are not back.

A new good thing: they will sell tickets of people who leave early in 100 and 200 for 5$. Finally they wake up!

I think that's it for the moment.
See you saturday
:fiery: Very bad thing for fans who likes to see players practices. Do you know where they will practice and if fans will be allowed to go. Hope they will allowed player guess passes.

barabanschikova_fan
Jul 28th, 2004, 02:44 AM
:fiery: Very bad thing for fans who likes to see players practices. Do you know where they will practice and if fans will be allowed to go. Hope they will allowed player guess passes.
fans will probably not have acess to centre claude robillard, and i dont know but..i think this is indoor? not sur never visit that place....

aceman
Jul 28th, 2004, 02:54 AM
fans will probably not have acess to centre claude robillard, and i dont know but..i think this is indoor? not sur never visit that place....
I will ask tomorrow to someone at work . I already played there.

Tennisfan-Mtl
Jul 28th, 2004, 02:55 AM
I don't get it....Why only 2 practice courts ????????? What will they do with the other courts ??

Tennisfan-Mtl
Jul 28th, 2004, 02:56 AM
And what were the ground passes ???? I'm clueless :confused:

ktwtennis
Jul 29th, 2004, 12:56 AM
Who wants to practice indoors for an outdoor tournament in the summer?!? Have fun guys!

barabanschikova_fan
Jul 29th, 2004, 01:42 AM
it wont be good for the image of montral tournamenet... there is almost no top player here this year.. and those who are here... will see the new stadium next year in toronto..and they wont have a good opinion on montreal tournament:(

btw i did not said it was indoor court, but it is not the same hard courts, thats for sure.

barabanschikova_fan
Jul 29th, 2004, 01:52 AM
BTW I hated many things in Toronto (well pretty much everything, the new stadium, the outer courts, the noise, ...) If it doesn't change next year, I doubt players will love Toronto.
seriously? damn..they cannot make something good even by steeling the money of the montreal tournament? thats sad...

smarties
Jul 30th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Because the court 1 1 is so big and is not quite finish, it took the place meant for the other practice courts that they didn't have tim timme to build. Players will practice at the Claude-Robillard centre but you can not go to watch them cause they will be hided by long black curtens