PDA

View Full Version : Venus withdraws -official.

Declan
Jul 27th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Venus has withdrawn from the Acura Classic with her injury, and her place is to be taken by lucky loser Tamarine Tanasugarn who now plays Dulko, with Mary playing the winner. Tanasugarn surprisingly beat Mary this time last year and I'd like Mary to have the chance to avenge that match - what do you all think?

Tompier
Jul 27th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Tanasugarn beat Mary this time last year ? :confused:
I think we're going to se Mary vs Maria match :)
Polish eurosport covers the tournament as quaterifals begin and if I'm right they are going to show only 1 quaterfinal :mad: so I may not see Mary :banghead: ..no wait, I will see her if She reaches semfinal :drool: :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Jul 27th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Mary will beat who ever she has to play. I would like it to Tamarine.

I hope that Mary will be all loose for the match as it has been a long wait since Sunday. Oh yes of course Mary has played doubles so will be loose and ready for a good scrap in the singles :dog:

GO MARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

Declan
Jul 27th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Tanasugarn beat Mary this time last year ? :confused:
I think we're going to se Mary vs Maria match :)
Polish eurosport covers the tournament as quaterifals begin and if I'm right they are going to show only 1 quaterfinal :mad: so I may not see Mary :banghead: ..no wait, I will see her if She reaches semfinal :drool: :bounce:

Yeah, Tamarine beat Mary on 5th August last year (I've just checked my diary!), 7-6 6-3. Mary had felt some pain in the warm up and played really tentatively.

Berlin_Calling
Jul 28th, 2004, 01:20 AM
Venus, get well soon :(

Anyways, Im happy because this is a great chance for Mary to get further in this tournament. A match with Maria would be awesome (and if it happens, I hope I get to see it!)

ALLEZ MARY! :rocker: