PDA

View Full Version : Stop the BEAUTY nonsense threads.

takash
Jul 27th, 2004, 12:19 PM
To all idiots posting beauty threads , may I reamind you
This is a ' TENNIS BOARD ' and not a brothel. I am sick and tired of these threads since I started visiting this board years ago. It seems is the same people suffering from some emotional , cutural , physical setbacks pushing anD posting these nosense threads about beauty. Do you suspect someone is gonna accused your people of being UGLY?
If you think you have a claim to beauty because you are pale with blonde hair , hooked nose , burgundy eyes and a whorish culture , then think again , the rest of the world hate your guts and may I remind you , and are quite beautiful in their own rights.

Keita
Jul 27th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Be ware of those obsessed with beauty. They are often so pre-occuppied with it , the rest of their life is overlooked.

CooCooCachoo
Jul 27th, 2004, 12:28 PM
:worship: and :cuckoo: in one post. Great job on doing that!

mandy7
Jul 27th, 2004, 12:32 PM
jeez, it's about time ppl come up with something new.. :rolleyes:

Nefateri
Jul 27th, 2004, 12:32 PM
I always thought it was a concept of the beholder. But on tennis board is claim of a few particular group of fans who push it down the throats of others, it beginning to make most puke.

~ The Leopard ~
Jul 27th, 2004, 12:51 PM
:zzz:

Dan23
Jul 27th, 2004, 01:14 PM
This is a WTA board and a majority of posters are male so naturally there is going to be a lot of discussion on this topic.
The fact that everyone has a differing opinion on who is beautiful is the force behind the high number of 'beauty' discussions.

Takash, to ease your concern you could avoid reading topics that are of no interest to you and others could try to avoid hijacking threads with unrelated discussion.

Cheers,
ils

Vass22
Jul 27th, 2004, 01:24 PM
takash, I don't mean to be rude, but you realy should be grateful that those are beauty threads and not "cutest butt, who do you want to have sex with, etc" threads.

tall_one
Jul 27th, 2004, 02:03 PM
:worship: and :cuckoo: in one post.
:lol: that was exactly the same thing I was thinking!

switz
Jul 27th, 2004, 02:06 PM
it's a well known fact that people who spend all day on the internet on average are extremely attractive people - so at least we know they are in a position to judge

takash
Jul 27th, 2004, 03:32 PM
The media in the western world pushes this beauty stuff around so much especially when they see 17 year old girls here and there. Tends to prove that the media in the west is mostly made of closet child molesters and the culture of the west is sexually down the drain. I am afraid those who spend time posting on this subject are not far from the same pevertive conclusions.

One more thing , the media pushing 17 years sexuality are the same people who go to Thailand and Asia molesting young children. I guess they see much beauty there.

boggs570
Jul 27th, 2004, 04:02 PM
You can tell that these posters who create so call beaut post are between the ages of 14-17.

Atrixo
Jul 27th, 2004, 04:17 PM
it's a well known fact that people who spend all day on the internet on average are extremely attractive people - so at least we know they are in a position to judge

I believe that's been documented somewhere.... :haha:

vutt
Jul 27th, 2004, 04:33 PM
To all idiots posting beauty threads , may I reamind you
This is a ' TENNIS BOARD ' and not a brothel. I am sick and tired of these threads since I started visiting this board years ago. It seems is the same people suffering from some emotional , cutural , physical setbacks pushing anD posting these nosense threads about beauty. Do you suspect someone is gonna accused your people of being UGLY?
If you think you have a claim to beauty because you are pale with blonde hair , hooked nose , burgundy eyes and a whorish culture , then think again , the rest of the world hate your guts and may I remind you , and are quite beautiful in their own rights. If male person will stop being excited by nice butt or any other female surface then human kind will be doomed :sad:

It's perfectly fine reaction dictated by nature :worship:

nander
Jul 27th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I thought most of the guys who posted in here were gay (?girlie men) and that real he-men were watching the technically sounder and often longer male tennis matches.
I can't understand why some men continue to post in here since all they do is criticise.

pav
Jul 27th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Shhh! I've got My eyes closed imagining having it off with some Shiela with a hooked nose, burgandy eyes ,pale,blonde hair, and a whorish culture! It's better than a sheep! it's better than a sheep! Oh no! I can hear My Mother's footsteps! got to stop!

jacobruiz
Jul 27th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Shhh! I've got My eyes closed imagining having it off with some Shiela with a hooked nose, burgandy eyes ,pale,blonde hair, and a whorish culture! It's better than a sheep! it's better than a sheep! Oh no! I can hear My Mother's footsteps! got to stop!
:haha:

CooCooCachoo
Jul 28th, 2004, 06:14 AM

:lol:

GoGoMaggie
Jul 28th, 2004, 06:20 AM
The problem is many posters on this board are too obsessed with their favorite players that they cross the line of tennis and the players' private life, which includes their appearances of course. They may deny they like their favorite because of their looks but the truth is deep down they judge players not just by their tennis but by their looks. I'm really sicked of the "Who's the nicest player on the tour" kinda threads. Who cares and who knows? We don't know the players personally, I mean most of us at least. It's just lidiculous to talk too much about the players' private life which accounts for about half the posts on this board.