PDA

View Full Version : Steffi made a gay boy straight for a while

jesper1979
Jul 27th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Eventhough i was gay i loved Steffi
I had albums with pics and from every match on tv i registered every point and wrote down all of it 15-0 30-0
If i wasnt there cause she played during schooltime i had my mother write it down point for point and when she once forgot a game or when she missed one during a toilet break i was mad at her the rest of the day
I also organised fake tournaments in which a threw with a dice just as long till Steffi won
My worst memorie as a child was Steffi losing against Vicario at Rg '89
I had to cry for at least on hour (and that is really true)

Now i rather have sex with Steffi's husband but back in the good old days...

Who has suck a love story with a player as well?

azza
Jul 27th, 2004, 10:32 AM
I had albums with pics and from every match on tv i registered every point and wrote down all of it 15-0 30-0
If i wasnt there cause she played during schooltime i had my mother write it down point for point and when she once forgot a game or when she missed one during a toilet break i was mad at her the rest of the day
I also organised fake tournaments in which a threw with a dice just as long till Steffi won

Who has suck a love story with a player as well?:retard: :cuckoo:

jrm
Jul 27th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Steffi - the most a-sexual tennis player ever ... married with the most closeted tennis player ever!!!

SerenaVenusNo1
Jul 27th, 2004, 11:04 AM

Awww. :D

GermanBoy
Jul 27th, 2004, 11:11 AM
:confused:

Matt Clarke
Jul 27th, 2004, 11:20 AM

Do you really think anyone cares about your wierd and disturbed childhood?

CooCooCachoo
Jul 27th, 2004, 11:23 AM
:cuckoo:

DownBoy!
Jul 27th, 2004, 11:51 AM
I'd shag 'em all!! Beauty of swinging both ways!!!!!!! :devil:

jesper1979
Jul 27th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Do you really think anyone cares about your wierd and disturbed childhood?

i think it's quite sweet

jesper1979
Jul 27th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Matt clarke why dont you tell us about your disturbed childhood, cause if you send me private mails in that you call me a batty boy that should piss off i wonder what boy touched you under your schoolcostume as a kid to make you so homophobic

CooCooCachoo
Jul 27th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Matt Clarke :cuckoo: :silly:

matija-seles
Jul 27th, 2004, 01:03 PM
You are too harsh on him. Leave him alone. Just one more shared story, one more experience.

Darop.
Jul 27th, 2004, 02:22 PM
and when she once forgot a game or when she missed one during a toilet break i was mad at her the rest of the day

Wow, you were a big spoiled brat werent you?

If I were ur mom I'd give you a nice smack across the face :wavey:

jesper1979
Jul 27th, 2004, 02:26 PM

That wasnt about spoiled but just about how important steffi was for me. I was probably one of her biggest fans ever.

Darop.
Jul 27th, 2004, 02:33 PM
That wasnt about spoiled but just about how important steffi was for me. I was probably one of her biggest fans ever.
Still, if I were you're moter, I wouldnt write down every single point of the match.

Steffi or not Steffi, you're mom shouldnt have done that, and u should have been grateful even if she wrote down a few points of the match.

Helen Lawson
Jul 27th, 2004, 02:35 PM
I ran into Don Budge at a party in L.A. sometime in late 1938 or early 1939, he was a real star, had just won the Grand Slam. I was just starting out in Hollywood, so he was actually more of a celebrity than I was. He was nice looking, but not my type. I'd already met Jess, and of course, Budge wasn't Southern, and I only go for Southern men. He was masculine, though.

jesper1979
Jul 27th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Still, if I were you're moter, I wouldnt write down every single point of the match.

Steffi or not Steffi, you're mom shouldnt have done that, and u should have been grateful even if she wrote down a few points of the match.

not anymore that much but at that time she did apparently. And if that hour of writing down numers means the world to your kid then whats the biggie

jesper1979
Jul 27th, 2004, 02:38 PM
You got lucky didn't ya, you sexy babe!

I ran into Don Budge at a party in L.A. sometime in late 1938 or early 1939, he was a real star, had just won the Grand Slam. I was just starting out in Hollywood, so he was actually more of a celebrity than I was. He was nice looking, but not my type. I'd already met Jess, and of course, Budge wasn't Southern, and I only go for Southern men. He was masculine, though.

atina
Jul 27th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Steffi - the most a-sexual tennis player ever ... married with the most closeted tennis player ever!!!
A very interseting statement. :rolleyes: I'm sure you have done your research and have had a long think about this so I hope you can answer these questions:
1. Your sources are?
2. What makes one tennis player more a-sexual than the others?
3. I assume that f.inst Monica Seles is also a-sexual. (She has not had more sex than Steffi I'm sure) How much less a-sexual would you say she is?
4. Most closeted? Are there different degrees of being closeted? And if so, wouldn't that player that you never suspected be even more closeted than the one that you just "outed"?

azza
Jul 27th, 2004, 04:08 PM

Daio Lotzi how many fucken tiems do i have to correct you :(

Mum* :(

Pamela Shriver
Jul 27th, 2004, 04:18 PM

Thats cute!

I turn straight men gay though...

jesper1979
Jul 27th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Thats cute!

I turn straight men gay though...

Ok well i could nAME A FEW YOU SHOULD MEET THEN
SO IS YOUR GEORGIE ALSO GAY??