PDA

View Full Version : Which WTA player would you so not get along with?

GoGoMaggie
Jul 26th, 2004, 06:49 AM
I don't think I would get along with Capriati if we knew each other.
She seems very moody all the time and I can't stand that sort of personality.
You know, it's hard to get on with somebody without knowing what mood they're in.

switz
Jul 26th, 2004, 07:14 AM
I don't think I would get along with Capriati if we knew each other.
She seems very moody all the time and I can't stand that sort of personality.
You know, it's hard to get on with somebody without knowing what mood they're in.

you're judging her purely by how she is on court and in press conferences. i'm sorry but i don't believe that's a true indication of the type of person a player is. i don't even like capriati as a player or the way she acts on court but from all accounts she is a very friendly person in general life.

mandy7
Jul 26th, 2004, 07:17 AM
i'd probably wouldn't get along with Serena

Stamp Paid
Jul 26th, 2004, 07:47 AM
I know I would not get along with Jennifer. She seems like she is a very disrespectful, crass person, and I can't stomach people like that.

LADIEZ CHAMPION
Jul 26th, 2004, 08:30 AM
I know I would not get along with Jennifer. She seems like she is a very disrespectful, crass person, and I can't stomach people like that.

Jennifer is not really as "bad" as the media portray her to be. She has her own issues but who doesnt right? She's a very friendly and vibrant person if you get to meet her in person. :angel:

"Sluggy"
Jul 26th, 2004, 08:32 AM
Jen is soo cool. She is a kind person. Ive seen her many times and she is good to her fans and takes the time to say hi and sign autographs even when she is very busy.

Greenout
Jul 26th, 2004, 08:36 AM

Oh! :haha: This is hilarious. The Capster is a very personable, and
down to earth person off court. Everyone I heard from said she
was so cool and casual.

skanky~skanketta
Jul 26th, 2004, 08:36 AM
i think probabl;y the really quiet ones. i hate people who are too quiet.

Stamp Paid
Jul 26th, 2004, 08:42 AM
Oh! :haha: This is hilarious. The Capster is a very personable, and
down to earth person off court. Everyone I heard from said she
was so cool and casual.
Why is it hilarious? http://wtaworld.com/ubb/confused.gif Thats my oerception of her. She curses out umpires, dances topless in bars, and curses out crowds, and shes a native New Yorker.......nuff said.

I may be wrong tho. That still doesnt mean i wouldnt like to meet her! http://wtaworld.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Greenout
Jul 26th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Why is it hilarious? http://wtaworld.com/ubb/confused.gif Thats my oerception of her. She curses out umpires, dances topless in bars, and curses out crowds, and shes a native New Yorker.......nuff said.

I may be wrong tho. That still doesnt mean i wouldnt like to meet her! http://wtaworld.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

You also said you can't "stomach people like" her. Why so upset
about my comment? You choose to say something after my
post, yet not anyone else's? I guess, my liking players you do
not respect may have something to do with it.

I don't have the same player perference as Knizzle or
Bandabou; but I don't use that guideline to judge how I feel
about them as a person.

*abby*
Jul 26th, 2004, 09:13 AM
i dunno who i wudnt get along with but i no i wud get along with jennifer
having met her at wimbledon i no she is an incredible person she spoke 2 me and jennifers wife and her mate 4 5 minutes after her first round match she signed everything we wanted and gave me her sweatband.she was completely relaxed joking around with us she is wonderful!!!

Pamela Shriver
Jul 26th, 2004, 09:14 AM
None of them like me. Fact. They're jealous.

Stamp Paid
Jul 26th, 2004, 09:16 AM
You also said you can't "stomach people like" her. Why so upset
about my comment? You choose to say something after my
post, yet not anyone else's? I guess, my liking players you do
not respect may have something to do with it.

I don't have the same player perference as Knizzle or
Bandabou; but I don't use that guideline to judge how I feel
about them as a person.
No, I just addressed you because you called my post hilarious, as if it were common knowledge that Jennifer had all of those admirable qualities. I had no idea that Jen had all of those qualities.

I have nothing against you Greenout. http://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/wavey.gif

Or should I? http://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/laugh.gif (j/k)

mandy7
Jul 26th, 2004, 09:37 AM

i don't think it's just the tennis girls
isn't everybody jealous of you?

GoGoMaggie
Jul 26th, 2004, 10:01 AM
you're judging her purely by how she is on court and in press conferences. i'm sorry but i don't believe that's a true indication of the type of person a player is. i don't even like capriati as a player or the way she acts on court but from all accounts she is a very friendly person in general life.
Yeah you're right but that's the only way I can judge her, unfortunately and I'm too serious about this which player we could get along with topic. It's just for fun. I just think Jennifer doesn't seem like the kind of person I normally get along with. Of course we have different bunches of people we would get along with. It's all about match-ups isn't it?

Just because I think she's not the kind of person I would get along with doesn't mean I hate her or anything negative.

Spunky83
Jul 26th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Oh...I´d love to be friends with Jennifer...because of that I´d would have the chance to meet my "Friend" Matthew Perry;).

Weird thread by the way.

Isha312
Jul 26th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Am i the only one who's had some not so great experiences when meeting Jennifer? :confused:

jrm
Jul 26th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Sesil the bitch

englishjenfan
Jul 26th, 2004, 12:11 PM
"Am i the only one who's had some not so great experiences when meeting Jennifer?"

What happened?

JenCpLvr
Jul 26th, 2004, 02:07 PM
whatever! Jennifer is soo nice off the court!

I wouldn't get along with Serena at all because of her arrogance and smug personality..

I don't think I would like Hantuchova either.. or maybe I'm being biased because I don't like her as a player either.

GermanBoy
Jul 26th, 2004, 02:14 PM
If you dislike a player you are automatically influenced. I mean I don`t really like e. g. Venus and Serena. I don`t like their behaviour on the court. Who knows, they could be the absolute opposite off the court. Perhaps we would like each other. You have to know or meet a person to say whether you like him/her or not. Speculations are bad!

Fantastic
Jul 26th, 2004, 03:44 PM
According to my star sign, I wouldn't get along with Librans - this means Martina Hingis and Serena Williams. Funny thing is I happen to like both of them. I'm conflicted now.

I don't really dislike any of them on paper.

TennisSTUD
Jul 26th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Venus

angele87
Jul 26th, 2004, 03:54 PM
I don't think I'd get along with Justine if I knew her :shrug: To a lesser extent Serena and maybe Jennifer.

Mase
Jul 26th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Hingis.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jul 26th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Exactly..you and Jo Durie !~ :lol: ;)

Atrixo
Jul 26th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Maureen Drake! Mostly because I'm afraid she'd probably kill me, what with her "psychotic" tendencies and all. :unsure:

Now maybe this is just me, but I don't see myself "getting along" with someone who'd probably plant a knife in my back if I happen to bat an eyelash the wrong way at her. :bolt:

bandabou
Jul 26th, 2004, 05:57 PM
I don´t know....I haven´t met any player to make a judgment, because I know that an attitude on court doesn´t mean the player is really that way.

I mean Jennifer curses and swears on court sometimes, even serena...but when they´re like casual they seem pretty down to earth. Most players seem like normal people to me, soooo...:shrug:

ace4lleykim
Jul 26th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Jhh!

Dave B
Jul 26th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Jhh!

Me too. I am afraid she would be not very talkative, which is fine but it makes me nervous. I kinda hope Jennifer is crass in person because then we would get along great :devil:

M&M
Jul 26th, 2004, 07:59 PM
I wouldn't get along with Sharapova, Nagyova, Majoli.