PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay completely owned Serena today!

GermanBoy
Jul 25th, 2004, 10:13 PM
6/1, 6/3! :devil: Impressive! :cool:

Sorry for the word "owned" but it has to be used today although Serena made many, many mistakes. Lindsay played unbelievable tennis!

Lindsay, so proud of ya! :hearts: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jul 25th, 2004, 10:19 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :spit:

bandabou
Jul 25th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Yep....and she is being owned more and more these days. she had chances in the second-set but was toooooo wild. It is over.

GermanBoy
Jul 25th, 2004, 10:21 PM
:confused:

Tennis Fool
Jul 25th, 2004, 10:22 PM
I didn't see the match. Anyone please give a summary? Thanks.

hotandspicey
Jul 25th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Yep....and she is being owned more and more these days. she had chances in the second-set but was toooooo wild. It is over. Bandabou, does that mean that we can finally 'handle the truth?" :sad: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

bandabou
Jul 25th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Bandabou, does that mean that we can finally 'handle the truth?" :sad: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Now it is me that canīt handle the truth. The truth seems to be that Serena canīt win finals, is getting crushed almost at will,etc. :sad: :bigcry: :crying2:

LeonHart
Jul 25th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Yep....and she is being owned more and more these days. she had chances in the second-set but was toooooo wild. It is over.
I agree. Serena should jus retire rite now :unsure:

hotandspicey
Jul 25th, 2004, 10:51 PM
I think her focus really isn't tennis. She's impatient with the game. Gets annoyed to easily. Seems like she does not enjoy being on court anymore. Perhaps that's saying something that we all dread!!!!

bandabou
Jul 25th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Maybe, maybe....I just donīt wanna see her lose like this!!! GODDAMNIT!!! :crying2:

GermanBoy
Jul 25th, 2004, 10:55 PM
I don`t think Serena should retire. You are disappointed, okay, but you shouldn`t doubt Serena completely.

bandabou
Jul 25th, 2004, 10:58 PM
No, no....Iīve to get a hold on myself. Ainīt that bad, could be worse...her results since her comeback are pretty much comparable to Lindsayīs. Lindsay was consistent too but couldnīt beat the top top players from the start. Started to lose to Kim, Justine,etc...comparable to what serena is going through right now.

chris/martina
Jul 25th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Wow!! Is lindsay gunna make a move towards the number 1 spot? She really should have won wimbledon this year. She has a chance at the US open. For me she has been the most consistent player since 1997 because she has been there or there abouts in all the slams. Lots of semi-finals in the last 2 or 3 years but she has a chance at the Us open. I think we should all calm down about serena because she is did make the wimbledon final which means she is pretty much a top 3 player. Made the final here and i reckon within 4 weeks she should be ready for the Us Open.

bandabou
Jul 25th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Hmm...hmm.....maybe Iīm too hard on her. Still feeling her way and yet sheīs putting up some results, it just the finishing touch.