PDA

View Full Version : A new wallpaper of Masha!

Memorex_1111
Jul 23rd, 2004, 10:34 PM
Hey everyone! Im back with a brand new wallpaper of Maria Sharapova. Hope you like it! Enjoy!

Credit for the pictures: Duiz :worship:

http://img41.exs.cx/img41/9976/MariaSharapova1024_2.th.jpg (http://img41.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img41&image=MariaSharapova1024_2.jpg)

Andy Mac
Jul 23rd, 2004, 11:09 PM
thats a goodie memorex...thanks man...and thanks duiz for givin him teh pics...ther is no "i" in teamwork lolol

Edward.
Jul 23rd, 2004, 11:39 PM
thats a goodie memorex...thanks man...and thanks duiz for givin him teh pics...ther is no "i" in teamwork lolol

...but there is a "me" if you look hard enough! :p

Just Kidding!

Andy Mac
Jul 24th, 2004, 12:17 AM
lol ahaaha...u wish buddy...can u make stuff liek that tho eddy? wen u wint eh poll your guna make a kick ass mod man!

Edward.
Jul 24th, 2004, 12:20 AM
Thank you for the excellent wallpaper Memorex. And thank you to Duiz for providing him with the pictures to make it happen! :yeah:

Andy Mac
Jul 24th, 2004, 02:19 AM
lol yes..indeed...(as u can notcie that im posting this message jsut to make it my 100th post :D :D yes i kno...congrats to me....i hit a milestone :lol: how many u got now eddy?? ahahhahaha cuz im catching up dude :tape:

sharapovarulz1
Jul 24th, 2004, 12:16 PM
Very nice wallpaper indeed! nice one duiz for the pics very good work between you guys! :bounce:

Memorex_1111
Jul 25th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Thanks a lot guys! Im more than happy to share these wallpapers with you. :)

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Jul 25th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Thnak you for being so noble memorex.... I appreciate the credits iyour are giving to me... but you were the one who did the hard work!

Memorex_1111
Jul 25th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Yes, but you gave me the pictures and therefore I give you credit. :)

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Jul 25th, 2004, 10:41 PM
THanks!!! I like your style!!!

Memorex_1111
Jul 27th, 2004, 09:40 PM
A little something for all you Sharapova fans here. :bounce:

Credit for the pics: Duiz

http://img67.exs.cx/img67/8248/MariaSharapova1024_3.th.jpg (http://img67.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img67&image=MariaSharapova1024_3.jpg)

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Jul 27th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Thank you very much memorex!!! I love that color!!!

Frank
Jul 27th, 2004, 09:53 PM
The color is nice, yes. Kind of matches her eyes! :)

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Jul 27th, 2004, 10:20 PM

I agree woth you... bUt her eyes are just kind of a yellowish green colored, more than an aqua colored pari of eyes... Yet they blend together greatly!

Memorex_1111
Jul 28th, 2004, 10:16 AM

I picked the green color just because I had made two blue ones already. I experimented with a lot of colors and I thought the green color was the best choice. Im glad you like it though :)

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Jul 28th, 2004, 12:56 PM
it was pretty nice!!!

sharapovarulz1
Jul 28th, 2004, 01:36 PM
I picked the green color just because I had made two blue ones already. I experimented with a lot of colors and I thought the green color was the best choice. Im glad you like it though :)

Couldnt have picked a better colour myself! :clap2:

Andy Mac
Jul 28th, 2004, 01:52 PM
yea i agree.....thanx man for teh wallpaper....its a keeper

Dan23
Jul 28th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Memorex, can I make a request??? :bowdown:

I would love a wallpaper with photos of Maria from RG 04 in the lovely red dress with a red theme to the wallpaper!!
I could supply you with some nice pics :yeah:
What do you reckon?? Is it a goer?

Cheers,
ils

Andy Mac
Jul 28th, 2004, 02:27 PM
yes....ils i would like to see that aswell....i lvoed that dress

Memorex_1111
Jul 28th, 2004, 03:26 PM

I would love a wallpaper with photos of Maria from RG 04 in the lovely red dress with a red theme to the wallpaper!!

Cheers,
ils

Sure, Im up for it! PM me your MSN or ICQ number and we can continue there :)

Andy Mac
Jul 28th, 2004, 03:34 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see the finsihed product..thanks memorex..you da man!

Memorex_1111
Jul 30th, 2004, 12:02 AM
Here it is, the finished product. Hope you all like it! Enjoy!

Credit for the pics: Ils23

http://img69.exs.cx/img69/871/MariaSharapova1024_4.th.jpg (http://img69.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img69&image=MariaSharapova1024_4.jpg)

Frank
Jul 30th, 2004, 12:08 AM
Nice work Memorex!!

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Jul 30th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Great job!!!

Lemonskin.
Jul 30th, 2004, 03:27 AM

YES!!! i loved that little red number she wore at the French! And I'd LOVE to see a wallpaper of it!

Lemonskin.
Jul 30th, 2004, 03:30 AM

http://img69.exs.cx/img69/871/MariaSharapova1024_4.th.jpg (http://img69.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img69&image=MariaSharapova1024_4.jpg)

you champion!
cheers, buddy!

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Jul 30th, 2004, 04:07 AM
Since requests are getting famous... I wish to get one with the yellow background and also I can give you some pics to aid you!!! Just talk to me!

Andy Mac
Jul 30th, 2004, 01:39 PM
i cant see it....*cry* the pictuer thing has a little x inside and when i click on it..it says this operation cannot be requested..or sumehting...duiz? could you send me it via msn?

Frank
Jul 30th, 2004, 01:59 PM
You're right! Luckily I downloaded them before they went offline...

Memorex_1111
Jul 30th, 2004, 02:16 PM
i cant see it....*cry* the pictuer thing has a little x inside and when i click on it..it says this operation cannot be requested..or sumehting...duiz? could you send me it via msn?

Thanks everyone! :bounce:

My imagehost is down for the moment so I cant upload anything either. But I have no idea why my first wallpaper is still up there.

Andy Mac
Jul 30th, 2004, 03:06 PM
oh alright...well memorex i ahve oyu on msn..so cud u send me it through that?

Marcova
Jul 30th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Thanks everyone! :bounce:

My imagehost is down for the moment so I cant upload anything either. But I have no idea why my first wallpaper is still up there.

You are definitely getting better.
Do you get these images directly from Maria herself, or are they what you call "public domain" images which just belong to anyone who wants to use them for anything they want? i.e. could I use them without permission, or where do I get permission?

Lemonskin.
Jul 31st, 2004, 12:45 AM
You are definitely getting better.
Do you get these images directly from Maria herself, or are they what you call "public domain" images which just belong to anyone who wants to use them for anything they want? i.e. could I use them without permission, or where do I get permission?

you can get just about every photo ever taken of maria from www.mariaworld.net

there's so many pictures there! from all her tourney's from 2002 onwards, and lots of off-court, modelling and magazine covers. TV captures too.

Marcova
Jul 31st, 2004, 01:00 AM
I thought that was just to look at.
I don't think it is legal to copy them without permission, even Maria's permission because she is not yet an adult, legally.

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Jul 31st, 2004, 01:18 AM
I thought that was just to look at.
I don't think it is legal to copy them without permission, even Maria's permission because she is not yet an adult, legally.

It is legal since her image is copyrighted from WTA. MAria Sharapova is not a trademark.

Marcova
Jul 31st, 2004, 01:56 AM
It is legal since her image is copyrighted from WTA. MAria Sharapova is not a trademark.
Is she a model? What if I did a painting and sold it without asking her, she could sue me if I did not have permission because her image belongs to her, and any earnings from it belong to her, not me. That is the legal position. I see it as black and white with no grey.

If that is not the situation, and I am representing BMW or Ferrari or Penthouse I could say Maria Sharapove endorses BMW, and stick a picture of her on my car, and she could do nothing. I don't think it is right.

Lemonskin.
Jul 31st, 2004, 07:44 AM
Hi,Sharapova fans :wavey: :wavey:
This is my first post in the Russian Roulette,
and also in the forum of Maria Sharapova.
She is one of My favorites after Kim Clijsters.
Inspired by the several by the
very good :worship: Memorex_1111 :worship: wallpapers,
i made my first Masha poster.
Here is it :
http://img42.exs.cx/img42/7080/MASHA_YOGA_3_secrets-31July.jpg

is that really maria? it doesnt look that much like her...

Marcova
Jul 31st, 2004, 08:07 AM
is that really maria? it doesnt look that much like her...
No you idiot it is me, at the end of Wimbledon.
Of course it is her.

Lemonskin.
Jul 31st, 2004, 09:25 AM
No you idiot it is me, at the end of Wimbledon.
Of course it is her.

pfft. i know the first pic is maria. but the three yoga pictures look nothing like her.

Memorex_1111
Jul 31st, 2004, 03:51 PM
Is she a model? What if I did a painting and sold it without asking her, she could sue me if I did not have permission because her image belongs to her, and any earnings from it belong to her, not me. That is the legal position. I see it as black and white with no grey.

If that is not the situation, and I am representing BMW or Ferrari or Penthouse I could say Maria Sharapove endorses BMW, and stick a picture of her on my car, and she could do nothing. I don't think it is right.

I dont think its right either. Yes, I do use copyrighted material but Im not, I repeat, Im not selling this. There is no money involved, I make this stuff for free.

And no, I do not get these images directly from Maria :)

Another Sharapova wallpaper here. Its not made by me, its made by a Cyber-NHL member. Maria Sharapova (http://www.cyber-nhl.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32988)

Marcova
Jul 31st, 2004, 08:47 PM
I dont think its right either. Yes, I do use copyrighted material but Im not, I repeat, Im not selling this. There is no money involved, I make this stuff for free.

And no, I do not get these images directly from Maria :)

Another Sharapova wallpaper here. Its not made by me, its made by a Cyber-NHL member. Maria Sharapova (http://www.cyber-nhl.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32988)
Well for sure, you are doing it for free, but you still need to get Maria's mother's permission. You are making it easy for people to download these images, and while it may be good for her publicity, posters and the like being things fans want to see, I'm just saying to cover your own ass you need to have some agreement from the owners, not just do it without asking. It is like Napster, and there could be legal repercussions.

Yes you think she is flattered, but that is an assumption you legally cannot afford to make. If you know her well enough to make that assumption, then fine, if she doesn't mind, great.
By the way, are you sure you are not that jesus freak, Bernd?

Memorex_1111
Jul 31st, 2004, 11:13 PM
Well for sure, you are doing it for free, but you still need to get Maria's mother's permission. You are making it easy for people to download these images, and while it may be good for her publicity, posters and the like being things fans want to see, I'm just saying to cover your own ass you need to have some agreement from the owners, not just do it without asking. It is like Napster, and there could be legal repercussions.

Yes you think she is flattered, but that is an assumption you legally cannot afford to make. If you know her well enough to make that assumption, then fine, if she doesn't mind, great.
By the way, are you sure you are not that jesus freak, Bernd?

You think that I make this to make her flattered?? If you dont want me to make any more wallpapers of her, then fine. No more wallpapers EVER!!

I agree with you that you have to have permission before using the pictures but you really stepped over the line by asking the stupid question about Bernd.

And who the **** is this Bernd guy anyway? Never even heard of him. If you really think that Im this Bernd guy just type YES for an answer and Ill walk away from this forum.

Frank
Jul 31st, 2004, 11:36 PM
Easy now guys. Bernd was someone who claimed to have played cards with Maria about 5 years ago on an airport. Just look a little bit back in this forum and you'll be able to find it....

Marcova
Jul 31st, 2004, 11:57 PM
Easy now guys. Bernd was someone who claimed to have played cards with Maria about 5 years ago on an airport. Just look a little bit back in this forum and you'll be able to find it....

He did play card with her, and maria knows he did because her mother was there.

Can someone please post the address we have to write to for permission to use some of these pictures for art work or whatever.

I'm not saying you can't do it, just that I don't want a lot of stuff on my computer if it is going to get me into trouble later on. Anyone can find out what pictures I have downloaded of maria in my Sharapova folder, but nobody has asked me for money. I just want to pay a fair price for what I use. I'm not worried about what other people may get up to.

Lemonskin.
Aug 1st, 2004, 01:18 AM
You think that I make this to make her flattered?? If you dont want me to make any more wallpapers of her, then fine. No more wallpapers EVER!!

whoa, whoa, whoa!!! c'mon mate... you've made the best maria wallpapers IVE ever seen! pay no attention to people who want to put you down and continue to make wonderful art about the person we all admire ^_^

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Aug 1st, 2004, 01:21 AM
And who the **** is this Bernd guy anyway? Never even heard of him. If you really think that Im this Bernd guy just type YES for an answer and Ill walk away from this forum.

Ignore Marcova... he thinks you are a loser.. that's it!!!! Don't worry! Be happy!

Dan23
Aug 1st, 2004, 01:42 AM
Cmon Marcova, if everyone followed these copyright rules to the letter then the internet would be completely useless and devoid of anything interesting. :)
Dont worry about it Memorex and keep up the good work.

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Aug 1st, 2004, 01:43 AM
Cmon Marcova, if everyone followed these copyright rules to the letter then the internet would be completely useless and devoid of anything interesting. :)
Dont worry about it Memorex and keep up the good work.

Nobody is violating the copyright rules...

Frank
Aug 1st, 2004, 10:39 AM
He did play card with her, and maria knows he did because her mother was there.
I'm not saying he didn't. And why are you so sure he did play cards with her? Do you know Bernd or Maria personally?

Marcova
Aug 1st, 2004, 11:27 AM
I'm not saying he didn't. And why are you so sure he did play cards with her? Do you know Bernd or Maria personally?

I don't know who Bernd is and I don't know if Maria has talked to him, or what she thinks of him, but I do know a friend of hers, can't say who, who spoke to her in the United States after she got back from Wimbledon, and she said I do believe this incident happened and he gave her something which she still has.
What I don't understand is why he didn't make contact with her directly instead of posing on the bulletin board.

Frank
Aug 1st, 2004, 11:31 AM
I don't really understand your post... Who said "I do believe this incident happened"? Maria or a friend of hers? And you know this friend, I presume?
Bernd probably didn't have her address...

Edward.
Aug 1st, 2004, 12:51 PM
Dudes, this is well off topic, please continue the discussion at the following link:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=123403

Thank You

sharapovarulz1
Aug 1st, 2004, 08:02 PM

I like this wallpaper alot its a very nice colour good work memorex! :clap2:

Marcova
Aug 1st, 2004, 11:02 PM
I don't really understand your post... Who said "I do believe this incident happened"? Maria or a friend of hers? And you know this friend, I presume?
Bernd probably didn't have her address...

A friend of mine who told me what Maria allegedly said to her.
Her father is a friend of the family.

Memorex_1111 how about some wallpapers with a little less emphasis on tennis, and a little more sexy, if Maria is into it?
I won't download them but I will look. ok?

Lemonskin.
Aug 2nd, 2004, 08:35 AM
you should try and spruce up this pic:

http://www.free-computer-wallpapers.com/Celebrity-Girls/Maria-Sharapova.jpg

maybe make her in the foregorund and other pics around her or something

Memorex_1111
Aug 2nd, 2004, 03:44 PM
A friend of mine who told me what Maria allegedly said to her.
Her father is a friend of the family.

Memorex_1111 how about some wallpapers with a little less emphasis on tennis, and a little more sexy, if Maria is into it?
I won't download them but I will look. ok?

Hey Marcova. I make these wallpapers for one reason... ok, two reasons. One, its because I like her as a tennisplayer, and two, I want to share it with other Sharapova-fans. Its up to you if you wanna download it or not, Im ok with it. :)

One question though... what do you mean if Maria is into it?

lemonskin, Ill try to do something with it as soon as I have finished my other requests. :)

nouf
Aug 2nd, 2004, 04:07 PM
memorex i like your wallpapers!

i put them on my website!

Andy Mac
Aug 2nd, 2004, 04:23 PM
marcova??? is u have a problem with memorex's wallpapers jsut dont download them..dont moan about it..

Lemonskin.
Aug 3rd, 2004, 03:50 AM
marcova??? is u have a problem with memorex's wallpapers jsut dont download them..dont moan about it..

i know eh. if ya don't got nuffin' nice to say, dont say it!

Memorex_1111
Aug 3rd, 2004, 01:36 PM
Since requests are getting famous... I wish to get one with the yellow background and also I can give you some pics to aid you!!! Just talk to me!

Here you go! If theres anything you dont like about it just tell me :)

http://img39.exs.cx/img39/7995/MariaSharapova1024_5.th.jpg (http://img39.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img39&image=MariaSharapova1024_5.jpg)

Andy Mac
Aug 3rd, 2004, 01:59 PM
nothing....ITS PERFECT...thats such a good pic in the foreground..from the cute nose thread lol...everytime i see it now i notcie that...hehe..thanks memorex..your hardcore pro wallpaper'er now!

nouf
Aug 3rd, 2004, 02:18 PM
Magnifike!!!!!

Dan23
Aug 3rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
Gee thats another great wallpaper Memorex :yeah:
Beautiful pictures :)

Edward.
Aug 3rd, 2004, 03:49 PM
That is one of the finest wallpapers of Maria I have seen. It is on my desktop right now.

Thank you very much Memorex!

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Aug 3rd, 2004, 09:40 PM
Me too!!! Thanks for answering my request dear friend!

Marcova
Aug 6th, 2004, 07:10 AM

Sorry I didn't mean to accuse you.

I didn't realize that Bernd is so hated around here.
Sorry again, no offense intended.

Andy Mac
Aug 6th, 2004, 03:34 PM
hes hated..i thought pl just think hes an idiot for posting stupid things

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Aug 6th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Sorry I didn't mean to accuse you.

I didn't realize that Bernd is so hated around here.
Sorry again, no offense intended.

Anyways... do you know where I can find him to bug him? :devil:

Andy Mac
Aug 6th, 2004, 03:59 PM
y do you guys hate and wanna bug bernd?

Lemonskin.
Aug 6th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Who's Bernd?

Marcova
Aug 7th, 2004, 12:28 AM
hes hated..i thought pl just think hes an idiot for posting stupid things

He is just like that guy who tried to get Maria to go to the restaurant with him.
I think Maria is making it clear that this event never happened, at least in her memory, and I think that is all we need to say about it.

Unfortunately there will probably be a lot more admirers determined to meet her, and even marry her, and some will be a lot more clever and not so easily deterred. It is unfortunate but happens when someone is both high profile and rich. She will have to find a way to find out for herself whether they are genuine or just after her money.

Edward.
Aug 7th, 2004, 12:53 AM
Alot of the time, I think the people in question are harmless. It is when diehard supporters try to get in contact with her that there should be room for worry.

Bigboi
Aug 7th, 2004, 07:57 AM
He is just like that guy who tried to get Maria to go to the restaurant with him.
I think Maria is making it clear that this event never happened, at least in her memory, and I think that is all we need to say about it.

Unfortunately there will probably be a lot more admirers determined to meet her, and even marry her, and some will be a lot more clever and not so easily deterred. It is unfortunate but happens when someone is both high profile and rich. She will have to find a way to find out for herself whether they are genuine or just after her money.

Do you even know if she has mentioned the event, ever?

And aren't you all fairly keen to meet Maria

Memorex_1111
Aug 12th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Hey guys! Im back again with a new one, this time with Kirilenko and Sharapova on the same wallpaper. This one was requested by Duiz so... hope you like it! Enjoy!

http://img69.exs.cx/img69/6393/Kirilenko_Sharapova1024.th.jpg (http://img69.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img69&image=Kirilenko_Sharapova1024.jpg)

Frank
Aug 12th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Hey guys! Im back again with a new one, this time with Kirilenko and Sharapova on the same wallpaper. This one was requested by Duiz so... hope you like it! Enjoy!

http://img69.exs.cx/img69/6393/Kirilenko_Sharapova1024.th.jpg (http://img69.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img69&image=Kirilenko_Sharapova1024.jpg) Two Masha's for the price of one! Tak!

Andy Mac
Aug 12th, 2004, 09:42 PM
yea nice one man...thanks!

Dan23
Aug 13th, 2004, 01:30 AM
Very nice Memorex :)
If you get a chance maybe you could make one with these next:

http://www.mariaworld.net/scan75.jpg
http://www.mariaworld.net/scan77.jpg
http://www.mariaworld.net/scan78.jpg

Andy Mac
Aug 13th, 2004, 01:56 AM
i cant get enough of those pics....shes SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! and WOAH! do i have to say anything about those legs?

Lemonskin.
Aug 14th, 2004, 01:14 AM
i cant get enough of those pics....shes SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! and WOAH! do i have to say anything about those legs?

she's bey-oodi-full

Andy Mac
Aug 14th, 2004, 01:57 PM
yea man...one of teh most bey-oodi-ful!

Lemonskin.
Sep 6th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Hey guys... I was on mariaworld.com a while ago and saw that they were looking for wallpapers. I emailled them suggesting they get in contact with Memorex_111 to use his because they are so good... And I was just on mariaworld.com and checked out the wallpaper section, and his wallpapers are there!

^_^ I had an impact on her site ^_^

Hey... what happened to Memorex anyway? He hasn't posted in aaaaaaaages!

Edward.
Sep 6th, 2004, 02:12 PM
On Danielas forum, He said he was busy for a while and will be posting new wallpapers soon.

Andy Mac
Sep 6th, 2004, 06:55 PM
yaya i wanna see if he can get a usopen masha wallie!

Edward.
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:36 PM
As long as it is in the mixed doubles outfit, good. That shitty gray dress is NOT going on my desktop!

Memorex_1111
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Hey guys... I was on mariaworld.com a while ago and saw that they were looking for wallpapers. I emailled them suggesting they get in contact with Memorex_111 to use his because they are so good... And I was just on mariaworld.com and checked out the wallpaper section, and his wallpapers are there!

^_^ I had an impact on her site ^_^

Hey... what happened to Memorex anyway? He hasn't posted in aaaaaaaages!

Im glad that you e-mailed them :) The reason Ive been away for such a long time is because of my working hours. They suck. But... when youre young, all that matters is money right :p

I will post a wallpaper real soon, probably within the next two days.

And eddyday... I know I cant satisfy everyone. But I only have pictures of her in the gray dress. If you can find a few ones with her wearing the red one, I will make another one. :)

Lemonskin.
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:24 AM
^_^ welcome back Memorex. You have been missed!

Andy Mac
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:00 PM
yes u have....and im sure eddys already send tu the pics! haha eddy???

Edward.
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:18 PM
http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=4112749&postcount=731

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Im glad that you e-mailed them :) The reason Ive been away for such a long time is because of my working hours. They suck. But... when youre young, all that matters is money right :p

And eddyday... I know I cant satisfy everyone. But I only have pictures of her in the gray dress. If you can find a few ones with her wearing the red one, I will make another one. :)

Zup KT? :) Missed ya friend!

Dan23
Sep 7th, 2004, 11:51 PM
As long as it is in the mixed doubles outfit, good. That shitty gray dress is NOT going on my desktop!
:haha: :haha:
Ed is obsessed with Marias new grey dress...but wont admit it... :lol:

Dan23
Sep 7th, 2004, 11:53 PM

They grey dress is fine mate :yeah:
..but I still wouldnt mind one with the orange outfit :D

I have plenty of large photos of either if you need any.

Edward.
Sep 7th, 2004, 11:58 PM
:haha: :haha:
Ed is obsessed with Marias new grey dress...but wont admit it... :lol:

Are you kidding? If the gray dress was a dog, I'd have it put down.

Andy Mac
Sep 8th, 2004, 01:59 AM
ahahhaaha.....its not that bad...i actually kinda like it!

Edward.
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:36 AM
:cuckoo:

Lemonskin.
Sep 8th, 2004, 08:26 AM
Eddy IS obessed with the grey one - he cant stop talking about it!

Memorex_1111
Sep 8th, 2004, 09:42 AM
Zup KT? :) Missed ya friend!

Im back, baby! :p

Anyways, love it or hate it. Here it is. Sharapova in the grey dress. :)
Its almost in the same style as my latest Hantuchova wallpaper if youve seen it.

http://img27.exs.cx/img27/73/MariaSharapova1024_7.th.jpg (http://img27.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img27&image=MariaSharapova1024_7.jpg)

Edward.
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Thanks Memorex.

It won't be going on my desktop though, for obvious reasons.

Anik
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:26 PM
really nice Memorex :D

I would like to make some beautiful wallpaper like yours but i cant :sad:

Kafel
Sep 8th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Memorex, good work! ;-)

sharapovarulz1
Sep 8th, 2004, 08:50 PM
im obsessed wit the grey dress masha looks gorgeus in it!!!

Andy Mac
Sep 8th, 2004, 10:16 PM
uh oh! shuddnt said that with eddy lurking! ahhaha JOKES MAN CHILL!

Dan23
Sep 8th, 2004, 11:35 PM
Thanks Memorex, very nice :D

Andy Mac
Sep 8th, 2004, 11:49 PM
oh yea...sorry bout my manners...thanks memorex!

Lemonskin.
Sep 9th, 2004, 07:04 AM
Cheers Memorex!

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Sep 24th, 2004, 05:25 AM
Ken.. I miss you dude.. why don't you login at midnight so we can talk! Get back!

By the way.. it would be nice if you could do a wallie with her doubles outfit...

Andy Mac
Sep 24th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Ken.. I miss you dude.. why don't you login at midnight so we can talk! Get back!

By the way.. it would be nice if you could do a wallie with her doubles outfit...
cuddnt have said it any better duizie!

Memorex_1111
Oct 2nd, 2004, 04:27 PM

Hey guys! Im really sorry that Ive been away for such a long time. There will be a new wallpaper of Masha, but I dont know when. I know you guys have been waiting forever for a new one, Im sorry.

Ive been working a lot, plus that I have a few things to do for Kristanna.com.

Stay cool guys! :D

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Oct 2nd, 2004, 04:32 PM
That is great Ken! Good luck in your job... no worries for us! Don't let us being us you back!

Why don't you login at the Messenger? ;)

Josh B.
Oct 2nd, 2004, 07:04 PM
Very nice Memorex :)
If you get a chance maybe you could make one with these next:

These are my favourite pics. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Thanks Dan

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Oct 2nd, 2004, 11:57 PM
Do you need them in extrememly high definition? i have them on a relaly def!

Memorex_1111
Oct 6th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Heres a new one for ya! I tried something different this time, hope you like it!

http://img34.exs.cx/img34/3802/MariaSharapova1024_8.th.jpg (http://img34.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img34&image=MariaSharapova1024_8.jpg)

Andy Mac
Oct 6th, 2004, 11:33 PM
omg memorex! that is one WIKKED wallpaper..thank you SOOO much mate

Dan23
Oct 6th, 2004, 11:34 PM
Very nice, thanks Kenneth..:D

Lemonskin.
Oct 7th, 2004, 08:34 AM
:worship:

Memorex_1111
Oct 8th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Thanks guys! Im glad you liked it. :)

Andy Mac
Oct 8th, 2004, 01:19 AM
hel yeah we did mate....*HIGH FIVE*

Josh B.
Oct 8th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Great Picture Memorex_1111 :yeah:

Edward.
Oct 8th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Thank you Kenneth!

~SunFlower~
Oct 9th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Memorex_1111,

Beautiful art work you have done. :) I am wondering if you can fix my current desktop (see attached). A big vading face of Maria with a serious look in her eyes in the background. The cheering Maria and the favorite colors: electric blue, black and white are what I want to keep. Maybe add Maria's name..

That would be great but if not, that's ok..

Memorex_1111
Oct 11th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Memorex_1111,

Beautiful art work you have done. :) I am wondering if you can fix my current desktop (see attached). A big vading face of Maria with a serious look in her eyes in the background. The cheering Maria and the favorite colors: electric blue, black and white are what I want to keep. Maybe add Maria's name..

That would be great but if not, that's ok..

Sure, Ill give it a try!

Andy Mac
Oct 11th, 2004, 01:44 PM
man memorex makes me wanna cry...his art work is fantastic....i wishi cud reach into the computer, pull him out and chain him up and force him to make wallpapers all day long!

Andy Mac
Oct 11th, 2004, 01:44 PM
hahha JOKES GUYS CHILL!

~SunFlower~
Oct 11th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Sure, Ill give it a try!

Thanks. I want to keep the very black on the background especially on the left side (minimum about 2 inches) and maybe 1 inch on the right side ... the cheering Maria has lots of shadows which is my favorite thing. I like the electric blue and white to be very very bright to make nice contracts.

You can start from stratch using this photo:

http://www.mariaworld.net/wimbledon0437.jpg

thanks so much :D :D

Memorex_1111
Oct 14th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Thanks. I want to keep the very black on the background especially on the left side (minimum about 2 inches) and maybe 1 inch on the right side ... the cheering Maria has lots of shadows which is my favorite thing. I like the electric blue and white to be very very bright to make nice contracts.

You can start from stratch using this photo:

http://www.mariaworld.net/wimbledon0437.jpg

thanks so much :D :D

Hmm, something like this? If theres anything you dont like just tell me. :D

Andy Mac
Oct 14th, 2004, 07:52 PM
well even if sharky dont like it..........i love it man good job

Memorex_1111
Oct 28th, 2004, 05:28 PM
A little late maybe but... thanks AndyMac! :)

Anyways, heres a new wallpaper. Note that this wallpaper is in 1280x1024-format. So if anyone wants this one in a different size, just reply to this thread. Hope you guys like it! Enjoy!

http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8671/MariaSharapova1280_1.th.jpg (http://img7.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img7&image=MariaSharapova1280_1.jpg)

Andy Mac
Oct 28th, 2004, 07:54 PM
its good enough size for me! lol good job man! cant beleive im gettin thses for free!

Lemonskin.
Oct 28th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Awesome Memorex... and thanks for making it 1280x1024!!! :worship:

Memorex_1111
Oct 30th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Sorry for the broken link guys. I deleted the image and uploaded it again with a small change. I bet you guys wont even notice the change so... anyways.

Masha_1280x1024 (http://img68.exs.cx/img68/8671/MariaSharapova1280_1.jpg)

Memorex_1111
Oct 30th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Oh, how stupid of me. I forgot to say thanks :)

Thank you guys!

Lemonskin.
Nov 4th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Good Loooooord.

I can't understand a word of that sentence :sobbing:

Josh B.
Nov 4th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Me Niether!

!!!--Duiz--!!!
Nov 4th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Wht Images Masha Are Beautifull In All Photos It Is Genial Simple The Beauty And # 1
Juela madre piojillo... necesitas ayuda con el ingles?

Lemonskin.
Nov 5th, 2004, 01:02 AM
Saya suka Bahasa Ingliss!!! :D

MaSha
Nov 5th, 2004, 05:09 PM
http://www.kingpin.tweakdsl.nl/pictures/wallpapers/wallpapers/wallpaper-14-200.jpg (http://www.maria-sharapova.org/index.php?section=pictures&cat=wallpapers)

New Maria Sharapova wallpaper (the match against Jelena Kostanic in Philadelphia) :hearts:

Marcova
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:13 PM
These are my favourite pics. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Thanks Dan

So. You like the ones I took of her the best.
Which of the three is your favourite?
The first one looks the most like her but I think the middle one is the sexiest.
I also think her legs have improved a lot since these were taken.

Dan23
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Are you saying you took those photos Marcova?? :scratch: :p

Josh B.
Nov 18th, 2004, 04:09 PM

So. You like the ones I took of her the best.
Which of the three is your favourite?
The first one looks the most like her but I think the middle one is the sexiest.
I also think her legs have improved a lot since these were taken.

I like the last one of the three.

Memorex_1111
Nov 27th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Hey everyone!

Im back with a new one again :) Its a wallpaper of Molik and Sharapova, this one was requested by Lemonskin. Hope you like it! Enjoy!

http://img9.exs.cx/img9/1576/Molik_Sharapova1280.th.jpg (http://img9.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img9&image=Molik_Sharapova1280.jpg)

Lemonskin.
Nov 27th, 2004, 10:55 PM
Hey everyone!

Im back with a new one again :) Its a wallpaper of Molik and Sharapova, this one was requested by Lemonskin. Hope you like it! Enjoy!

http://img9.exs.cx/img9/1576/Molik_Sharapova1280.th.jpg (http://img9.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img9&image=Molik_Sharapova1280.jpg)
:worship: :hearts: THANKS KENNETH!!! :hearts: :worship:

:drool: My two ultimate faves in one Memorex wallpaper... have I died and gone to heaven?

faust
Nov 29th, 2004, 03:12 AM
is dat rilly her secret??

tis kinda hard but i'l try...nice pics by the way...

TFan1156
Dec 1st, 2004, 03:32 AM

This one is awesome. :)

Memorex_1111
Dec 9th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Thanks TFan1156!

New wallpaper. Need I say more? :)

Enjoy!

[img=http://img30.exs.cx/img30/572/mariasharapova128092rp.th.jpg] (http://img30.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img30&image=mariasharapova128092rp.jpg)

[img=http://img30.exs.cx/img30/5598/mariasharapova102495dz.th.jpg] (http://img30.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img30&image=mariasharapova102495dz.jpg)

Dan23
Dec 9th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Thanks TFan1156!

New wallpaper. Need I say more? :)

Enjoy!

[img=http://img30.exs.cx/img30/572/mariasharapova128092rp.th.jpg] (http://img30.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img30&image=mariasharapova128092rp.jpg)

[img=http://img30.exs.cx/img30/5598/mariasharapova102495dz.th.jpg] (http://img30.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img30&image=mariasharapova102495dz.jpg)
Very nice :D
Thanks again Kenneth :yeah:

faust
Dec 11th, 2004, 07:58 AM
the wallpapers are rilly great memorex!!!:)
i'l try to save it a disk..too bad for me my computer crashed...
but i'l save it...thnx...u rock!!:)

Lemonskin.
Dec 11th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Maestro Memorex creates another Masterpeice!!! :bowdown:

Thanks dude.

Yam
Dec 11th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Beautiful!!! :hearts:

Thanks memorex!

MickeyMolloy
Dec 12th, 2004, 06:33 AM
Thankyou Memorex! Wow, you're really good at these!!!

faust
Dec 12th, 2004, 10:00 AM
thanx...cud u make another one...? :worship: