PDA

View Full Version : Starbanter.com s****!

altemix
Jul 23rd, 2004, 10:30 PM
:mad:
I am so angry to starbanter.com!! This web site just s****!! The question is that some days ago I went to that site as I am registered user and call everyone Maria's fan to visit this forum guessed that here is much more Maria's fans and supporters and respectively more information about Maria. I call ONLY for visit of this forum and didn't write something that could insult starbanter.com. And guess what I have been seen when I next time went to that site!? ..... :mad: I was banned from that forum!!! That makes me so angry and mad. So you know that starbanter.com is just empty site and they don't like any other opinion that could compromise them.

Edward.
Jul 23rd, 2004, 10:45 PM
That is out of order- they might have a policy where they do not tolerate the publicising of websites other than their own, but they could have made it clearer. Banning you straight away is also out of order- if you had displeased them in any way, they could have at least warned you and told you what the problem was.

altemix
Jul 23rd, 2004, 11:02 PM
eddyday
Thats right! They could at least warned me to not do that anymore but they didn't. And that is just unfair. But I think their forum (at least Maria Sharapova's part) isn't so popular. There are some messages in a day or weak's time and probably they are angry that their forum haven't nowhere near so popular for example like this.

By the way I gave my vote to you!! :worship: I think you are the most suitable to be a moderator.

Marcova
Jul 23rd, 2004, 11:10 PM
That is out of order- they might have a policy where they do not tolerate the publicising of websites other than their own, but they could have made it clearer. Banning you straight away is also out of order- if you had displeased them in any way, they could have at least warned you and told you what the problem was.
Where is this web site?
It can't be for what you did, because that can't be legal unless the contract is known to both parties. Any contract to be legally binding must be in writing, and is disclosed to you when you sign up.

Lemonskin.
Jul 24th, 2004, 07:28 AM
there's plenty of other sites around. you dont want to be associated with the ones that are gonna kick you out anyway ^_^ *curses stupid sites*

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 26th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Bunch of stupid sites...

Andy Mac
Jul 26th, 2004, 05:55 PM
they are all a bunch of.......(this ones for duiz)..poopie heads.. lol<<cant swear nemore member!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 26th, 2004, 06:23 PM
hooly poopy!

Andy Mac
Jul 26th, 2004, 06:41 PM
lol.....hey i jsut realized that "im here without you" by 3 doors down...is a good song to look at a collection of maria pics...its liek ahd me crying guys..*embarrased* lol but if u dunt want to liek fall for this young women i suggest not doing it

Dan23
Jul 27th, 2004, 01:01 AM
lol.....hey i jsut realized that "im here without you" by 3 doors down...is a good song to look at a collection of maria pics...its liek ahd me crying guys..*embarrased* lol but if u dunt want to liek fall for this young women i suggest not doing it
...too late ;)
Noufs MVids are much the same!!! :hearts:

Andy Mac
Jul 27th, 2004, 12:54 PM
lol...well it sure made teh last push for me...i shudda realized half way through the song...and turned it off..lol but it was soo good to listen to that and look at the pics...made me like cry (crap i relaly shuddnt be sayin this lol) well i can say one thing...im glad my dad wasnt in the house or he'd think im gay or summit and slap teh crap outta me