PDA

View Full Version : Maria Look-a-like ???

Dan23
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:48 AM
Apparently you can hire this Maria lookalike :confused:
I dont know about you but I dont think she looks at all like Maria and I certainly wouldnt mistake her for Maria. :rolleyes:
More here: http://www.alistlookalikes.co.uk/discus/

Rgds,
ils

http://www.alistlookalikes.co.uk/discus/messages/2/2015.jpghttp://www.alistlookalikes.co.uk/discus/messages/2/2016.jpg

21 year old Rebecca Newman from Gloucestershire is turning heads due to the un-canny resemblance she has to the Ladies Singles Winner at Wimbledon 2004, Maria Sharapova.

After sending photos to A-List, Rebecca was quickly snapped up by the agency and was immediately participating in local TV & Radio Interviews. Rebecca was also featured in several local newspapers.

Rebecca a student hoped that by getting a part time job at Wimbledon would help her generate extra money, but whilst working at Wimbledon in the ticket kiosks and monitoring the queues, she became aware that many people thought she was the real Maria and said how she looked so much like her.

Rebecca has a great look, a great personality and a full Tennis Kit.

Rebecca's Vital Statistics:
Height 5ft 7", Chest 34", Waist 28", Hair Blonde/Brown, Hair Long & Blonde, Dress 8 (UK) Inside Leg 32", Shoe 8 (UK)

To book Rebecca as Maria for Photos Shoots, Product Promotions, New Store or Bar Openings, PR Stunts, Ad Campaigns or Re-Construction or Documentary please contact +44(0)1274 634634 or email Book Maria Sharapova
http://home.iprimus.com.au/walkerdjb/ms-ban03.jpg

Lemonskin.
Jul 23rd, 2004, 10:23 AM
SHE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MARIA!!! What the hell?!

She looks trachy and has a completely different face. Get outta here. As Seinfeld would say... NEWMAN! XDDD ok that was lame :P

nouf
Jul 23rd, 2004, 10:27 AM
only a blind man can not make the difference!

Smart
Jul 23rd, 2004, 11:33 AM
lol, this girl isn't Maria :)

Edward.
Jul 23rd, 2004, 12:19 PM
I don't see much resemblance- face a little too chubby, and the eyebrows and lips are too small.

Zoltan83
Jul 23rd, 2004, 01:48 PM
We can see than it isn't Maria. There is difference.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 23rd, 2004, 02:10 PM
This is just a big joke!

Edward.
Jul 23rd, 2004, 02:48 PM
Maybe if I put my hair in a ponytail, they will think I look like Maria too. :) :unsure:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:24 PM
Maybe if I put my hair in a ponytail, they will think I look like Maria too. :) :unsure:

Yeah sure! :lol:

Andy Mac
Jul 23rd, 2004, 09:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!<<<<all i can say........oh man...she looks nothing like maria...wow..not kool..im sure if maria saw this she'd be in stitches laughing at it cuz its jsut sooo stupid...lol im a 15 year old male teenager frum canada and ahve a better chance of being a lookalike than that..."thing"
but hey actually no offense to whoever that is...shes not half bad..but she certainly aint nothing like sharapova

Dan23
Jul 24th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Hahahaha agree with you all!
The reason is posted it was because i thought it was a joke how different she looks and yet they still call her a look a like!!

sharapovarulz1
Jul 24th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Its unbelivable how they can say she looks like maria!
Whoever named her marias lookalike must have been blind!

ginter
Jul 24th, 2004, 01:50 PM
So what? Any girl with blonde hair is supposed to be a Maria lookalike? Ridiculous!!!
:confused:

Dan23
Jul 24th, 2004, 02:07 PM
...Marias got a tan for a start!!
:lol:

Andy Mac
Jul 24th, 2004, 04:18 PM
adn maria actually looks like a girl...

ryan_88
Jul 24th, 2004, 05:28 PM
U must b blind if u cant see the difference maria is much mor nicer

Frank
Jul 24th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Well. This is just so ridiculous. Can you imagine people really thought this girl was Maria when she was selling newspapers??? These people must have been quite retarted :retard: :awww:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 24th, 2004, 06:29 PM
adn maria actually looks like a girl...
That is true!

Andy Mac
Jul 24th, 2004, 08:32 PM
it is duiz...it truly is..no offense to this maria wannabe but she aint nothing liek sharapova...whoever said she looks liek maria musta been lookin at her in the dark...with her eyes closed...with her back turned..........

Edward.
Jul 24th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Its possible to mistake them from a distance, I guess...if your eyesight is as poor as mine at least...

Andy Mac
Jul 24th, 2004, 09:01 PM
and your lookin at her in the dark...with her eyes closed...with her back turned..........lol

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:14 PM
and your lookin at her in the dark...with her eyes closed...with her back turned..........lol

:eek: geez... outta control!

Andy Mac
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:24 PM
lol hehe its the turht tho...she doesnt look like maria at all

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Anyways... with the moon light you could even notice how fat this copycat is!!!

Marcova
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Anyways... with the moon light you could even notice how fat this copycat is!!!

Face it, she is the closest most of you are going to get to Maria. Might as well be nice.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Face it, she is the closest most of you are going to get to Maria. Might as well be nice.

If I say massive you will feel comfortable?

Marcova
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:57 PM
To be honest, she looks as though she could be the daughter of Maria and some vertically challenged guy, like Danny DeVito for instance. Now I think I'd better shut up in case some people start to get the wrong idea about me.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 24th, 2004, 11:00 PM
To be honest, she looks as though she could be the daughter of Maria and some vertically challenged guy, like Danny DeVito for instance. Now I think I'd better shut up in case some people start to get the wrong idea about me.

Don't worry!!! Anyways... She look too westernized for Maria's physical attibuttes.. No offense, but she does!

Frank
Jul 25th, 2004, 11:06 AM

Haha! Maria and Danny DeVito??? I don't know wheter I should retch, cry or laugh right now. I guess I'll just laugh! :lol:

Frank
Jul 25th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Don't worry!!! Anyways... She look too westernized for Maria's physical attibuttes.. No offense, but she does!

You've got a point there. That "look a like" just looks......British! No offense to the British of course! But I agree with Duiz here.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 25th, 2004, 05:44 PM
You've got a point there. That "look a like" just looks......British! No offense to the British of course! But I agree with Duiz here.

Basically their facial feautures are way different, and you can notice it here...

Edward.
Jul 25th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I agree, she does have a very British look about her.