PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows what Frazier's new ranking might be after this quarterfinal win ??

Tennisfan-Mtl
Jul 16th, 2004, 08:36 PM
:)

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jul 16th, 2004, 08:44 PM
I would like to know this aswell...i know she will ATLEAST past chanda. Amy wil also get some bonus points for defeating a top 20 player :D :worship:

Tennisfan-Mtl
Jul 16th, 2004, 08:45 PM
I would like to know this aswell...i know she will ATLEAST past chanda. Amy wil also get some bonus points for defeating a top 20 player :D :worship:

Isn't it just great ??? :) She won two TB's too in two days :eek:...which is good...'cos I've often seen her wasting her chances in TB's :)

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jul 16th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Isn't it just great ??? :) She won two TB's too in two days :eek:...which is good...'cos I've often seen her wasting her chances in TB's :) :kiss: :kiss: Thanks for the support babe ;) :worship: :bounce:

Randy H
Jul 16th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Amy's point total should push her just ahead of both Chanda Rubin and Fabiola Zuluaga :) I think she earns 132 points this week, which means she has better her points from Stanford last year :bounce:

Tennisfan-Mtl
Jul 16th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Amy's point total should push her just ahead of both Chanda Rubin and Fabiola Zuluaga :) I think she earns 132 points this week, which means she has better her points from Stanford last year :bounce:

Thanks ! :)

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:22 PM
:bounce: Thanks so much! :D