PDA

View Full Version : A mini Patty article... :)

Greenout
Jul 14th, 2004, 02:24 AM
Matt Cronin gives a positive glance to the current state of
the Enigma. :)

http://www.********************/commentary_bow1_071304.html

switz
Jul 14th, 2004, 02:39 AM
good here positive stuff from patty. it's unfortunate that i'm waiting for the negative stuff to arrive when JR blows in.

i'm going to post this in GM so people see patty isn't a complete bitch.

*JR*
Jul 14th, 2004, 09:25 AM
good here positive stuff from patty. it's unfortunate that i'm waiting for the negative stuff to arrive when JR blows in.

i'm going to post this in GM so people see patty isn't a complete bitch. Me, negative? :eek: BTW, I read the Peppermint Piece there yesterday :p and it wasn't controversial. PP thinks she Can Contend for a Slam B4 she's done, fine. Nothing wrong with confidence. (The rest of her comments were nice ones about Venus). And Alex, do Comfort CC, Cantoned in Baech, Sz please. ;)

switz
Jul 14th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Me, negative? :eek: BTW, I read the Peppermint Piece there yesterday :p and it wasn't controversial. PP thinks she Can Contend for a Slam B4 she's done, fine. Nothing wrong with confidence. (The rest of her comments were nice ones about Venus). And Alex, do Comfort CC, Cantoned in Baech, Sz please. ;)

yes i spoke with rainer this morning - he is upset that he can't go to america but he's glad that i'm around to comfort him.

switz
Jul 15th, 2004, 12:53 AM
oh and btw i just saw that old thread you dug up in your infinite spare time and i just thought it might be interesting to note that this enabler used be schnyder lover before i got banned for threatening to kill pat2003.

*JR*
Jul 15th, 2004, 01:09 AM
oh and btw i just saw that old thread you dug up in your infinite spare time and i just thought it might be interesting to note that this enabler used be schnyder lover before i got banned for threatening to kill pat2003. IC. Anyway Alex, IMO Its unfortunate that he never seriously Had His side presented in English here (perhaps by Kraushaar or Fricker, his 2 main Blick Buddies). And I wish Rainer (and PP, of course) no physical harm, BTW. Gut nacht. :)

Purple_Llama
Sep 20th, 2004, 11:18 AM
I can't read the article :( Can someone pls repost it?