PDA

View Full Version : going to Stanford!

LindsayRulez
Jul 13th, 2004, 09:35 PM
I will be there for the Wednesday night session, Thursday night session, and all of Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I will try to text message Lee-Water's Boy with updates during the changeovers so that you can guys can have some sort of live scoring. I will also take many pics (I can't find any online yet!) and upload them each night when I get back to my hotel. Wish me luck! And...GO LINDSAY (DAVENPORT) lol

Nikki
Jul 13th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Have fun & cheer Lindsay on for us:)

marsha
Jul 13th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Thanks for doing this L-R! You KNOW how much we appreciate it, don't you? Thanks to you also Daniel! It really helps to have some updates!

Goooooo Lindsay! :)

LefandePatty
Jul 13th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Thanks and have fun!!! :)
Go Patty! :)

LindsayRulez
Jul 13th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Thanks and have fun!!! :)
Go Patty! :)
I will have lots of fun! And I will take pics of Patty as I'm sure she'll be in the semis against Venus! I saw Patty at Amelia Island but she was playing on an outer court so the pic I got was very far away, I will do better this time :wavey:

darrinbaker00
Jul 13th, 2004, 11:38 PM
I'll be there for both sessions Saturday, LindsayRulez. Send me an IM if you'd like to hook up (in the friendly sense, of course). Say hello to :worship: and :cool: for me when you see them. ;)

AnDyDog621
Jul 14th, 2004, 12:17 AM
I Hope I Get To Go, Its Just 15 Miles South Of Me, But I Want To Go See Davenport And Venus Play At The Same Time On The Main Court Where There Are Two Courts, Will That Actually Happen??

darrinbaker00
Jul 14th, 2004, 12:24 AM
I Hope I Get To Go, Its Just 15 Miles South Of Me, But I Want To Go See Davenport And Venus Play At The Same Time On The Main Court Where There Are Two Courts, Will That Actually Happen??
Nope. They put temporary seating over Court #1, so only one main court is being used. The only time you could see Venus and Lindsay playing at the same time is if they meet in the final. ;)

LindsayRulez
Jul 14th, 2004, 01:08 AM
OMG guess what! Joe (Bis2806) got us VIP passes for Friday and Saturday, I think we'll get to meet the players...*faints*

Janet
Jul 14th, 2004, 03:16 AM
Hope you have fun LINDSAYRULZ.............I will be their in Stanford Saturday & Sunday so I hope my girl Venus will be in the semi & finals I'm traveling from Canada looking forward to get some heat as will in California I will be staying at amerisuite hotel, so have fun and I'm sure verybody on the board is happy you will be given your report and plus taking pictures, I don't have a digital camera or a laptop to send anything...........so props to you!!!

darrinbaker00
Jul 14th, 2004, 04:54 PM
OMG guess what! Joe (Bis2806) got us VIP passes for Friday and Saturday, I think we'll get to meet the players...*faints*
More importantly, the players will get to meet you..... ;)