PDA

View Full Version : Alex vs Jackson

bis2806
Jul 12th, 2004, 02:19 AM
I didn't see too much of this game but anyways, i started watching when they had a break before entering the 3rd set. It seemed like Jackson had an injury or some sort so she took so long to come back. And Alex's mum was like "Doesn't she get a penalty, the time's up" as if wanting everything to go her daughter's way. And when Jackson came back, Alex's mum said like "it's 100% or nothing" to alex. I thought that was pretty lame and harsh, i mean all crap with her mum is just proving that she's not mature. But the game went on and alex was trailing 1-3. The game was pretty close and they were hitting powerful groundstrokes. But Alex always made the UEs, and at 1-3 she said to her mum that she ''can't hit''. Then she played a few more points and before the 5th game ended, she went up to the net and shook Jackson's hand. She retired for some unknown purpose and i Wasn't sure either. Some say she was afraid of losing and others claimed she was injured which didn't really make sense coz she was moving all right. But anyways, yeah that was it and Jackson won the match.

Joe

darrinbaker00
Jul 13th, 2004, 06:53 PM
In other words, Alex just plain quit. I saw her play Saturday against Janet Lee, and she looked pretty good. Typical for Alex, strange for anyone else.

After seeing Samantha Stevenson in person for the first time Saturday, I have come to the conclusion that Julius Erving was really, really, REALLY drunk that night. :eek: :eek:

Hantuchov
Jul 13th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Poor Alex :sad:

-Em-
Jul 13th, 2004, 07:51 PM
After seeing Samantha Stevenson in person for the first time Saturday, I have come to the conclusion that Julius Erving was really, really, REALLY drunk that night. :eek: :eek:

he probably was!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: