PDA

View Full Version : Harkleroad vs Castellvi Report

bis2806
Jul 12th, 2004, 03:05 AM
Hi guys, today I watched harkleroad playing against Castellvi over at court 7. I must say that ashy is, as usual, consistent and she's always getting all the balls back on to the other side of the court. They both started off well but Ashy always had the upperhand and Castellvi was making UEs. There were some amazing rallies but most of them always ended up either with Castellvi's unforced error or Ashy's brilliant play. Castellvi started to hit better towards the end of the second set as the score got tighther. She pushed herself and at one point she said ''thank the lord'' in her last game when the umpire called ashy's serve 'out'. there was an amazing rally right after that, both players hitting at sharp angles from corner to corner. unfortunately Castellvi couldn't pick it up and ashy just performed really consistent to be able to wrap up the match :) ashy looked wonderful today, she was in her baby pink nike outfit. I got some pics but it's too bad i can't load them onto the net because i didn't bring my cable over here.

Anyways, i will be tehre for the night session hopefully. Any questions or comments are welcomed! have funnnn

Joe :)

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jul 12th, 2004, 04:31 AM
:) yay ash

ghosts
Jul 12th, 2004, 05:13 PM
well done Ashy :p ;)

Sportfan
Jul 12th, 2004, 08:50 PM
I'm thrilled to hear Ashley is looking strong hopefully she has a good run in this tournament