PDA

View Full Version : Masha on MTV in NY

sogeil
Jul 11th, 2004, 09:31 PM
could somebody tell me exactly what they were talking about, especially the part when they were playing ping pong.
thx alot

10nisfanofruz
Jul 12th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Masha was playing Pingpong with a guy and the rule was whoever lost a point,had to answer personal questions. Masha lost 2 points and the questions were
1. "Who would you rather date an Athlete or Non-athlete?"
Her answer 's "Non-athlete"
2. "Enrique Igresious asked you to play the female lead in his music video ,what do you say?
Her answer 's "forget it"
That 's all I can tell you. :wavey:

10nisfanofruz
Jul 12th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Masha was playing Pingpong with a guy and the rule was whoever lost a point,had to answer personal questions. Masha lost 2 points and the questions were
2. "Enrique Igresious asked you to play the female lead in his music video ,what do you say?
Her answer 's "forget it" She 'd rather do the video with Usher cos she likes him.
That 's all I can tell you. :wavey:

sogeil
Jul 12th, 2004, 02:20 PM
hey, thx! ^^

panic23
Jul 12th, 2004, 11:12 PM
why was she playing with her left hand?

nouf
Jul 13th, 2004, 06:59 AM
look my website there are videos!

nouf powa!

http://mashafan.free.fr

mandy7
Jul 13th, 2004, 07:33 AM
Her answer 's "forget it" She 'd rather do the video with Usher cos she likes him.

haha, can you blame her? :lol:

Andy Mac
Jul 15th, 2004, 05:59 PM
i dont get it....every single girl int eh earth likes usher....im sexier than him...and im sure there are tons of guys here better lookn than that high pitched s.o.b*confused*
doesnt masha listen to russian music

mandy7
Jul 15th, 2004, 06:22 PM
i dont get it....every single girl int eh earth likes usher....im sexier than him...and im sure there are tons of guys here better lookn than that high pitched s.o.b*confused*
doesnt masha listen to russian music
have you seen him dance? :lick:
and even though i really don't like a lot of r&b
that guy is pretty good!!

Andy Mac
Jul 15th, 2004, 06:50 PM
so u sayin u only like him czu of his dancin.....yea ryte...lol u liek him cuz of his boddddddayyyy lol the dancing is jsut a bonus

mandy7
Jul 16th, 2004, 06:30 AM
he's just a good artist :rolleyes:

Andy Mac
Jul 16th, 2004, 02:25 PM
good artist my ass.....i can dance better than him :lol: HAHAHA! lol...not...but still masha shudda be goin for a more sophisticated man....like...... ;) ........oh yea..me!