PDA

View Full Version : Maria: You and I were playing cards in 1999!

bernd
Jul 10th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Hi Maria! :)

We met 5 years ago (April 1999) in Firence (Italy) on the airport. You asked me to play cards, because you and your mother were waiting on your flight the next day (I remember your flight was cancelled). My father and me were waiting on our flight back to Frankfurt (Germany) in the evening where I live. I was 20 years old, so that I'm now 25 years old.

When I was back home 5 years ago, the first thing I did was searching you on the Internet. My big problem was, that I did not know your full name/address/e-mail so that I was absolutely not able to find you. I hoped that you would become a big tennis player, so that I could watch your matches on TV. A few weeks ago I read an article about you in a german newspaper. As I read that article I knew that it was you (I remembered the things you told me (Russia, black sea, Florida...)).

As I saw pictures of you and your mother in TV I was 100% sure that it was you I played cards with.

I watched a lot of your Wimbledon-matches on TV and I am very, very happy that you won that final!!! Congratulations!!!

If you just read this without answering me: I wish you (and your mother and family) all the best and hope that you will be very successfull in the future! It really was a pleasure for me playing cards with you!

M.

My e-mail: blue_moon_de@yahoo.de

This is my anonymous e-mail-address and Bernd is not my real name (my real name is M…), because I don't want to be mailed by thousands of people! I hope that this is not the reason if you don’t mail me!

istvanalapi
Jul 11th, 2004, 08:27 PM
lucky you! you should have stolen one card :-) you could sell it for millions now...haha

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 12th, 2004, 12:29 AM
Again? 12 years old? Youy are funny! You are the most ridicule poster of all times! well... I mean, after PiercCheng of course!

Andy Mac
Jul 15th, 2004, 05:53 PM
lol...y does he keep posting stuff like this??

Marcova
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:35 PM
lol...y does he keep posting stuff like this??

Maria is a notorious card player who has played with lots of boys in hundreds of airports all over the world, in fact she has been known to divert to a strange airport which is completely deserted, in Italy or some other out of the way place and just sit and wait for a boy to show up and play cards, and she doesn't even like boys much, or so I've heard. This is the boy who gave her the cross of her great grandmother which she still wears. It is the only thing from her which survives.
Her favourite game is that one where you have to match pairs and be the first to place your hand on them, but she is not very good at it.

If she doesn't reply to the poor guy very soon I'm going to reply to him myself.

Andy Mac
Jul 16th, 2004, 02:37 PM
lolol ahahahaha....come to think about it.....i think i played cards with a random hott blonde named maria wen iw as in an italy airport...but she sayed to keep it on the downlow and that sumetymes she likes to play poker!!! *shreik*

Andy Mac
Jul 16th, 2004, 02:39 PM
hi i am maira....thank you bernd for playin cards with me as i was very bored in that airport...too bad i kicked your ass...ah well thanks for tellin everyone my fav hobby and now they all guna b at italian airports with packs of cards shouting "maria..where art thou?" well i must b goin becuz i hacked into andy macs user thing and i got a jay leno to do tonyte so im guna go get sum sleep...bye

p.s.lol

istvanalapi
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Maria is a notorious card player who has played with lots of boys in hundreds of airports all over the world, in fact she has been known to divert to a strange airport which is completely deserted, in Italy or some other out of the way place and just sit and wait for a boy to show up and play cards, and she doesn't even like boys much, or so I've heard. This is the boy who gave her the cross of her great grandmother which she still wears. It is the only thing from her which survives.
Her favourite game is that one where you have to match pairs and be the first to place your hand on them, but she is not very good at it.

If she doesn't reply to the poor guy very soon I'm going to reply to him myself.

how do you know? :confused:

Andy Mac
Jul 17th, 2004, 03:01 PM
he was being sarcastic...just winding the other guy up

istvanalapi
Jul 18th, 2004, 10:16 PM
he was being sarcastic...just winding the other guy up
oh :devil: thats cruel !

Marcova
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:52 AM
how do you know? :confused:
Was it a good guess?

Andy Mac
Jul 19th, 2004, 04:13 PM
lolol its not cruel and yes it was a good guess :D ..it not like maria's guna answer him so sumeone myte as well

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 20th, 2004, 01:10 AM
Bernd=loser

Marcova
Jul 24th, 2004, 02:48 AM
hi i am maira....thank you bernd for playin cards with me as i was very bored in that airport...too bad i kicked your ass...ah well thanks for tellin everyone my fav hobby and now they all guna b at italian airports with packs of cards shouting "maria..where art thou?" well i must b goin becuz i hacked into andy macs user thing and i got a jay leno to do tonyte so im guna go get sum sleep...bye

p.s.lol

Hey Maria,
The only game you ever won in your life was the one where your opposition got tired of you let you win.
P.S. I liked your shoulders on Jay leno. They looked wery wide and sexy. What did you think of him? Is he as nice as they say or was he probing you for a secret admission?

Frank
Jul 24th, 2004, 12:13 PM
I've seen this story before on the Tennis Palace forum. The story doesn't sound very realistic. But we cannot be 100% sure the story isn't true. I guess we have to ask Maria or her mother in order of becoming 10% sure :)

sharapovarulz1
Jul 24th, 2004, 12:22 PM

p.s.lol

That is hilarious andy very well thought up! i was nearly in tears laughing at it! :lol:

Andy Mac
Jul 24th, 2004, 04:12 PM
lololol thanx man....but maria really did write it (bernd cud be readin man and we dont wanna upset him dude) lolol yea all jokes!

Andy Mac
Jul 24th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Hey Maria,
The only game you ever won in your life was the one where your opposition got tired of you let you win.
P.S. I liked your shoulders on Jay leno. They looked wery wide and sexy. What did you think of him? Is he as nice as they say or was he probing you for a secret admission?
hey its me agin (maria) i dunno if andy will get mad at me hackin inot his account but oh well....i have no clue what u ment by my opposition gets tried...i simply out play them and they cant handle me :p lets face it boys...u want me and u cant have me....its too bad...i geuss life turly is a bitch! :p :p well im guna go now practise with my daddy (who is a kool guy) so ill ttyl...latez
maria sharapova!

Frank
Jul 24th, 2004, 06:09 PM
hey its me agin (maria) i dunno if andy will get mad at me hackin inot his account but oh well....i have no clue what u ment by my opposition gets tried...i simply out play them and they cant handle me :p lets face it boys...u want me and u cant have me....its too bad...i geuss life turly is a bitch! :p :p well im guna go now practise with my daddy (who is a kool guy) so ill ttyl...latez
maria sharapova!

That makes me cry! :sad: :lol:

Andy Mac
Jul 24th, 2004, 08:25 PM
lol....u think bernd has read it...everyone is laughin at it yet wen bernd finally reads it hes not guna believe that it was maria in my name lol aha

Edward.
Jul 24th, 2004, 08:32 PM
lol funny, Andy! :lol:

Andy Mac
Jul 24th, 2004, 08:34 PM
lol jsut tryin to fit in with a little humour my good mod

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:00 PM
lol jsut tryin to fit in with a little humour my good mod

Thanks... It is funny!!! Though bernd cannot even believe that to himself!!! :lol:

Andy Mac
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:02 PM
lol ahahah yea true

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:04 PM
lol ahahah yea true

I mean.. he has been in so many places and everyone just makes fun of him! :lol:

Andy Mac
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:08 PM
lol really? ahah then y does he post it then? i mean we all kno its a bunch of poop

Edward.
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:11 PM
Thing is we don't- unless Maria actually says she has no idea who he is, he could be telling the truth...

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:12 PM
lol really? ahah then y does he post it then? i mean we all kno its a bunch of poop

I guess he needs to be accepted!!! Or some other psychological problem, or fantasy...

Andy Mac
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:22 PM
haha and eddy has a point...a scary point..but a point at that.

Marcova
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:38 PM
haha and eddy has a point...a scary point..but a point at that.

Speaking od scary, I have a theory that bernd and Memorex_1111 are actually one and the same person. Who else likes cutting and pasting pictures of her?
Plus, note the reference to rex in his name. If you checked his isp I wonder if you would find the same origin?

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Speaking od scary, I have a theory that bernd and Memorex_1111 are actually one and the same person. Who else likes cutting and pasting pictures of her?
Plus, note the reference to rex in his name. If you checked his isp I wonder if you would find the same origin?

I have talked to memorex.... He is not bernd....

Marcova
Jul 30th, 2004, 08:59 AM
Well maria,
Did you ever get in touch with Bernd?

You had your chance and I think we all know that tennis is the most important thing in your life right now, so you are best to keep working at it for the next five or ten years because that is all the time you have before you will have to retire.

Honestly, I admire you for your hard work, and even though I know you probably wont be visiting this forum, I really do want to wish you all the best for your career and for your life.

Andy Mac
Jul 30th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Well maria,
Did you ever get in touch with Bernd?

You had your chance and I think we all know that tennis is the most important thing in your life right now, so you are best to keep working at it for the next five or ten years because that is all the time you have before you will have to retire.

Honestly, I admire you for your hard work, and even though I know you probably wont be visiting this forum, I really do want to wish you all the best for your career and for your life.
:D yea ll jokes aside i think marcova's got the right idea lol...well put my man..i also wish maria teh best of luck for career,life and for a long after...she's going to have teh best life

Marcova
Jul 30th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Do you thinkMaria comes to this forum ever to read some of these comments or is it all a waste of time for her?

If so which poster do you suspect she might be?
I once thought it could be Sharky, because that was her name on court, but she has not replied to Bernd so presumably she hasn't read his message because otherwise someone would have mentioned it.

btw, I don't think he is crazy, just a love struck romeo who wanted maybe to marry her, that my impression anyway. I wonder what he looked like, and whether that is why she wasn't interested. It is a pity that nobody else seems to share his version of reality.

Alone2Gether
Jul 30th, 2004, 10:23 PM
i heard that maria is not into computers. chance of maria visiting this forum is slim to none. no matter what, we support her!

Marcova
Jul 30th, 2004, 10:30 PM
i heard that maria is not into computers. chance of maria visiting this forum is slim to none. no matter what, we support her!

Oh
hell yeah. She must be very busy just playing tennis, eating and resting for her next game right now.
Somebody who claimed to know something about it said she was given a laptop by her coach so she could talk to fans if she wanted to.

Alone2Gether
Jul 30th, 2004, 10:35 PM
rest up for tonight Maria!!!

Andy Mac
Jul 30th, 2004, 11:09 PM
yes...because shes going to have to rest up for her....WIN! lol

Marcova
Aug 9th, 2004, 11:30 PM
Bern'd,
I started a thread for you m8 in case you want to post a picture to remind maria what you look like.

Maybe you could get a friend to take a photo for you if you don't have a camera, but please no shots of your marijuana patch or anything like that.

Let us know if she ever replies to you, we'd all be interested in finding out if she ever visited any of the forums you posted at. So far the answer looks like no, it was so long ago she has forgotten about you, moved on.

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=127674

Andy Mac
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:26 PM
hahah good one man!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Aug 14th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Marcova you are strange.. I never understand what you mean...

Andy Mac
Aug 16th, 2004, 03:40 PM
haha i agree