PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm a new one!

altemix
Jul 9th, 2004, 12:11 AM
Hi to everyone!
I'm a new member here. I'm from Riga, Latvia (former Soviet republic who don't know. But now we are independant and recently became the EU members). Thats short about me.

And big, big congratulations to Maria!!! She is great tennis player and person and I'm shure she will win many tournaments in the future! As I was big Martina Hingis fan in the past, after her retirement from tennis there wasn't a player that I liked as Martina. And now such a player appears - Maria Sharapova!! I follow to Maria's playing since start of this year (but have been heard about her much earlier in Russian press and media). And was feeling that already this year Maria will win a big tournament! And it's happen!! Once again congratulations to Maria!!! And good luck in the next tournaments!

P.S. I'm a latvian and know three languages - my native latvian, english (not so well maby) and also russian as my father is russian, so I can say I know that as well as latvian. So it is priority to read many information about Maria in the Russian press, TV and internet resources:)

Anik
Jul 9th, 2004, 01:35 AM
welcome here altemix :wavey:

Edward.
Jul 9th, 2004, 01:38 AM
Welcome altemix. :wavey:

Andy Mac
Jul 9th, 2004, 04:26 PM
:D yes indeed....welcome altemix and i speak on behalf of all of us wen i say..hoe u feel at home lol :lol: and u share many posts with us on teh fantastic masha...
andy mac!
I LOVE MARIA SHARAPOVA!