PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie Herz

Gowza
Jul 8th, 2004, 01:24 AM
what is everyone's take on this young player? is she going to be good? she's not doing as well as i thought she would in juniors but still has time so im hoping she will progress well through the juniors.

Gowza
Jul 11th, 2004, 06:32 AM
is there no interest in this girl at all? with all her hype i would have thought that people would at least have an opinion on her.

hoekie274
Jul 11th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Well......Stephanie has a lot of potential. As a 10-year old I saw her on national TV and I was totally surprised by her power. She had a lot of injuries though and that costed her some in her results. This year sheŽs playing better than ever before I think. She definitely will not be a grandslam winner or the world no. 1....A fine top 100 player is what I expect. SheŽs got the drive and motivation for it.

dododo
Jul 11th, 2004, 11:02 AM
Alsof je dat nu al kunt zeggen dat ze dat zeker niet wordt? Ik denk dat ze een hele goede basis heeft gelegd qua techniek en inzicht en dat het nu een questie van groeien en sterker worden is. Het verwende moet eraf, bikkelen moet ze :)

hoekie274
Jul 11th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Alsof je dat nu al kunt zeggen dat ze dat zeker niet wordt? Ik denk dat ze een hele goede basis heeft gelegd qua techniek en inzicht en dat het nu een questie van groeien en sterker worden is. Het verwende moet eraf, bikkelen moet ze :)

Ze moet nog zeker groeien en sterker worden, maar ik heb er een hard hoofd in dat dit haar naar de absolute wereldtop brengt. Ik vrees gewoonweg dat Bolletieri zich overschreeuwd heeft over haar talent. Men verwacht dan zo veel van zoŽn meisje. Ze was de oogappel van Bolletieri.....totdat Karatantcheva kwam.......het echte supertalent.

Gowza
Jul 11th, 2004, 11:40 AM
i dont speak this language :sad:

DutchieGirl
Jul 14th, 2004, 08:23 AM
they basically said thatshe needs to grow and become stronger and that Bolitieri overstated her talent and she was the apple of his eye until Karatancheva came along... ok that was a quick translation! ;)

Gowza
Jul 14th, 2004, 08:41 AM
thanx inky :)

DutchieGirl
Jul 15th, 2004, 12:45 AM
lol no probs...I know it can be hard in here sometimes with most people talking DFutch (thank god I can understand alot of it hehe).