PDA

View Full Version : Write message to Nastya to her Birthday book

cool_olga
Jul 6th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Please write any messaghe you want to Nastya. I want to give her a book as birthday present, she will know she has much support :)
Please write here or email olga123@nabbit.com.pl

Thx in advance

no1mariafan
Jul 6th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Well Done Nastya for your great performances at the French Open, it was well deserved. Happy Birthday and hope you continue progressing to become the best. Love Tom

goldenlox
Jul 6th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Happy birthday Anastasia! And congratulations on winning the French Open, and all of your successes.
I know that you appreciate and find great satisfaction in your accomplishments. And I also know you embrace the challenges in front of you.

Best wishes for a healthy, happy, and uplifting year. And many, many more.

Vass22
Jul 6th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Olga, can we write it in Russian, huh?

cool_olga
Jul 6th, 2004, 06:44 PM
I don't know will be hard for me to write :rolleyes: But I can always try :p

mousee
Jul 6th, 2004, 11:30 PM
Happy bday Nastya and congrats 2 grand-slam
its nice when u see that tennis is improving :yeah:
good luck,
mousee

Daniel
Jul 7th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Anastasia Happy Birthday!!!!! Wish you lots of positive things. Congrats for everything you have achieved so far in 2004. I hope you win more and more Grand slams and you become #1 one day :bounce: :yeah: Enjoy every single moment in your life and keep that positive attitude you have forever. You are an inspiration to me and so many people.
Kind Regards, :clap2: :kiss: :D

Daniel from South America but living in SA

Nastyafan
Jul 7th, 2004, 11:58 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NASTYA!

First of all I would like to thank you for so many things, but as it's only a greeting I will say only: Thank you that you are and I can watch you.
I would like to congratulate you with the excellent and successful year you had.
I wish you the best of luck in next year and all your life, all your dreams to become true, all your tasks and goals to be accomplished.
I want to assure you that you have really genuine devoted and unreserved fans who always and everywhere will be behind you, who truly believe that you can everything, you are beautiful, you are the best, who are really happy with your triumps and feel keenly your setbacks.And when things look grim on court you may remember for us and tell yourself "They believe me! I can do it for them" - maybe it will help.
Once again I wish you happiness, health, every success and all the best

С ДНЕМ РОЖДЕНИЯ ДОРОГАЯ НАСТЯ!!!

Kamen from Bulgaria

cool_olga
Jul 7th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Ok I have 20 now, come on write let her now she's got many fans :p

Nastyafan
Jul 7th, 2004, 06:38 PM
20?
I guess some of her fans don't want to express their feelings publicly :fiery: :inlove:

the cat
Jul 7th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Happy birthday to beautiful Anastasia the 2004 French Open champion and Bolshoi ballerina in tennis sneakers! :D :kiss: :bounce: :bdaycake: :aparty:

After having a serious wrist injury a few years ago that lingerd for a long time and slowed Anastasia's developement it's been wonderful to watch Ana grow into the Russina Queen and a grand slam champion! :D Ana deserves all of her success and I hope there's alot more to come! :)

All my best! :kiss:

Scott

6/8/04 XOXO

Vass22
Jul 7th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Hey, is it too late?
Olga, if you can't coppy Russian just write "happy birthday Anastasia Andreevna" on top.

С Днём Рождения Настя!
Ой, что это я говорю? Анастасия Андреевна!
You are the best that ever happend to tennis in not so subtle opinion. But if that is too much please don't blame me for I couldn't do anything being so very dazzed by you and your game. You achieved brilliant results in the last twelve months, became the most lovable tennis personality, a great sportswoman and everything else and I genuinely wish you all the very best for the upcomming months too. I believe that you can get better Anastasia, realy. The No.1 ranking, Grand Slams, Olympic medals, that third Doha trophy and everything that you wished for are just a few steps away now and those steps should be easy for a player like you. Just take them and they are yours.
Happy Birthday Nastya! I realy wish that here wouldn't be nothing for you too wish on your next birthday, God let you achieve it all before that!

Daniel
Jul 8th, 2004, 07:23 AM
Happy Birthday Anastasia!!!!! :kiss: :smooch: :D

cool_olga
Jul 8th, 2004, 09:47 AM
No not too late :) Will go today and look for nice book.

20?
I guess some of her fans don't want to express their feelings publicly
I have my site as well ;)

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 8th, 2004, 10:49 AM
Olga....... you got my message on your PM :)

the email failed for some reason :confused:

JLDementieva
Jul 8th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Nastya,
Happy Birthday! I know that good things will happen to you!! Keep up the good work! Because you deserve all the success you have had! :D:D
-Jessie-

bubble
Jul 8th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Am I too latE?

Anyway,here goes..

Dear Nastya,

First of all , congrats on your maiden Grand Slam win at the French Open. Hope tha this will be the first of many more Grand slam wins to come :)

Secondly, congrats on your 23rd anniversary on Earth :)
May you have an unforgettable birthday with your loved ones... ;p
Play hard and work hard! .
All the best to you at Argentina Fed Cup and may you lead Russia to win their first ever Fed Cup title this year. :angel:

Enjoy your birthday cake if you have the chance to eat it :)

Cheers,
Michelle (your fan from Singapore)

deckham
Jul 8th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Did you happen to get mine for the guestbook... i wrote it in the other thread... so i hope you got it.... :p

cool_olga
Jul 8th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Yeah i guess i did ;)

deckham
Jul 8th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Yeah i guess i did ;)
thank ya cool olga... :hatoff:

saab95
Jul 8th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Your best jeans are in future!
Don't worry, be happy.

beauty_is_pink
Jul 10th, 2004, 04:24 AM
am i too late here?!?!?! sorri i've been realli busy :o

my msg to Nastya:

Happy Birthday Super Russian Woman!
You're awesome, congrats on your RG Slam... you so very much deserved it!
Never give up, you are the #1 Russian as of now so lead the way!

~Maria Nguyen (beauty_is_pink)

Daniel
Jul 10th, 2004, 06:55 AM
:bounce: Cool olga thank you :kiss:

Mr. Myskina
Aug 5th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Anastasia ure the best and you got fans all over!!!!! To prove it to you i live in Florida and i love yah!

cool_olga
Aug 5th, 2004, 09:39 PM
But it's bit too late :lol: Book was given long time ago

AKTW
Aug 6th, 2004, 04:53 AM
Mr. MyskinA :lol:

no1mariafan
Aug 17th, 2004, 07:49 PM
olga, did nastya say anything about the book when you saw her in Sopot?

cool_olga
Aug 17th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Yeah, she said she loves it and thanked me. She said she really like that it has teddy bear on first page. I knew she'll like it cus she collects stuff animals. She even said she had it with her in Sopot...And she said she was reading longer messages.

http://www.anastasia-myskina.com/main/video/mypics/book.jpg