PDA

View Full Version : Official Maria Site?

BassDude
Jul 5th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Hiya,
Does anybody know if Maria has her own website. I know there are a load of fan-sites, but is there an official one?

Thanks
BassDude

Andy Mac
Jul 5th, 2004, 03:01 PM
emm i was told that maria goes to mariaworld.net and looks at the photos and reads teh message boards...other than that i dunno..and LONG LIVE IRON MAIDEN AND METALLICA!! METALLICA A LITLE BIT MORE lol

BassDude
Jul 5th, 2004, 03:21 PM
METALLICA A LITLE BIT MORE lol

How dare you? Iron Maiden do not even compare to Metallica (or "lica" as they should be called - they have no "metal" in them at all). :devil: ;) ;)

he he! Sorry if I offended any Metallica fans out there! The Maiden vs Metallica debate is one that I really dispise because Maiden are so better than them, they don't need a debate to argue it. Just listen to Dance Of Death (Maiden's newest album), then listen to St. Anger. I rest my case.

Oh, and I don't care about what Metallica were like in the past. It's what's happening now that matters!

:worship: :worship: MAIDEN FOREVER :worship: :worship:
Scream for me London!

Now, back to the topic in question.....

:hearts: I LOVE YOU MARIA! :hearts:

So, how do you know that Maria reads the boards at mariaworld.net?

alextlong86
Jul 5th, 2004, 03:46 PM
I'm not sure.... but I have come across a Russian site with Maria Sharapova, but I haven't seen that much of it, my internet's slow and I don't understand Russian. It is somewhere.... Wait a sec... www.sharapova.by.ru

Hope this is it, but just an idea....

Andy Mac
Jul 5th, 2004, 05:43 PM
ok ok we can stop with the debate on who has better metal...considerin iron started first and created metal...metallica perfected it..hehe but yes alot of ppl including me have fallin for the russian heartthrob and ther are other posts here of sumeone sayin that she comes on and reads the messages and looks at the pics at mariaworld.net