PDA

View Full Version : Maria Sharapova- Wimbledon Champion 2004!

Edward.
Jul 3rd, 2004, 02:30 PM
Well Done Maria!!!!!!

Stephieva
Jul 3rd, 2004, 02:32 PM
Ya...Masha really deserves it playing very very well. :bigclap:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 3rd, 2004, 02:42 PM
I knew it!!! I said it SErveral times!!! SHe won!!!

auntie janie
Jul 3rd, 2004, 02:50 PM
Absolutely FABULOUS, MARIA!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

reusin
Jul 3rd, 2004, 03:00 PM
Sharapova is best
i knew she can won ^_^

t_fan
Jul 3rd, 2004, 03:14 PM
Masha, you are incredible :)

V3
Jul 3rd, 2004, 03:32 PM
Congratulation, Masha :bounce:, that was stunning tennis. :worship:

themightyton
Jul 3rd, 2004, 03:59 PM
well done maria, always knew she could win it,

Lyn
Jul 3rd, 2004, 04:09 PM
Congratulations Maria...!! Well done... She's really mentally tough!! :)

alextlong86
Jul 3rd, 2004, 04:11 PM
Fantastic effort! It is a dream to be able to win at Wimbledon... KEEP IT UP!

"In Meliora Contende"

Atrixo
Jul 3rd, 2004, 04:14 PM
Maria, I'm so proud of you! You stepped up and proved to the world --- both your fans, and your nay-sayers --- that you are indeed, a champion! :yeah:

thegalaxy
Jul 3rd, 2004, 04:24 PM
who's that 'someone' she mentioned in the post match interview?

Andy Mac
Jul 3rd, 2004, 04:29 PM
well done maria....!! your teh best and we all know it...your diplayed alot of skill and marutrity in that match today and i know that will not be the last time we all see you on the grand stage as the champ....im exstatic for you maria and i hope u enjoy the lifestyle of champions

tall paul
Jul 3rd, 2004, 09:20 PM
:) boy oh boy what a winner she is. all this time on wta world i have been supporting elena dementieva. i have now made a very large change in womens tennis. i will now support maria 100%. congrats to one of the newest and rising stars in tennis. finnese beats power in my book. paul in iowa usa.

tom2791
Jul 3rd, 2004, 09:42 PM
Well DOne Maria I got a friend to make a blend thingy dedicated to her excellence!

http://img66.photobucket.com/albums/v202/lucky_duckie/?action=view&current=MariaSharapovaForLucky.jpg

Gowza
Jul 3rd, 2004, 10:38 PM
well done masha!

Travisfan
Jul 3rd, 2004, 10:43 PM
Well Done Maria for excellent gameplay and determination and skill. You deserved it!!!! You earned your title!!! :lol: :rolleyes: I love you Maria!

Travisfan
Jul 3rd, 2004, 10:47 PM
:drool: Absolutely FABULOUS, MARIA!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

You can say that again! I agree with you she rocks!!!!! You Maria are brilliant and sexy!!!!!http://www.altpress.com/.../ sum41/sum_800-600.jpg

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 4th, 2004, 02:04 AM
I said it before!!! She was going to win WImbledon!!!

I knew you could!!! You rock!!!

Daniel
Jul 4th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Well done Maria :yeah:

Mathijs
Jul 4th, 2004, 08:11 AM
Congrats Maria on winning your first ever grand-slam :yeah:, i am so proud of you!!!!! :D :D :D :D :worship: , i still can't believe it, i am so happy :D :yeah: , that my fav won her first ever GS!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Matbez
Jul 4th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Well done Maria. You deserved it. Lets hope this is the first of many grand slams. :worship:

scottywalds
Jul 4th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Well done Maria - you are the best!

Agassi Fan
Jul 4th, 2004, 06:07 PM
She was great! Congrat. to Maria!

tempr
Jul 4th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Congratulations Maria sharapova ... by the way i bet she likes federer that's the person who she said she couldn't mention because federer has a girlfriend seems logical right?

Andy Mac
Jul 4th, 2004, 08:54 PM
wait! are u sayin shes dating federer??

tempr
Jul 4th, 2004, 08:59 PM
im not saying she's dating him but it wouldn't suprise me but please im not trying to spread rumors!

Andy Mac
Jul 4th, 2004, 09:05 PM
true..but still if she likes federer..then holy sh*t ..cuz she could get way better..hahaha i hope she dont..(not cool)but how could anyone find out anyways..and how does her internet school work?and u think with all this stardom now its guna keep her away frum havin at least a bit of a social life..i mean she only 17

tempr
Jul 4th, 2004, 09:10 PM
yeah that's what i was thinking she could improve her game even though im not saying her game is weak because my tennis game is non existent lol :p and yeah i do think that this win is going to effect her very much because now she will be on all the usa late night talk shows and still have to train and still do whatever else she does plus she's still a model i guess man i live two hours away from her that would be cool to meet her sometime but that probably won't ever happen because she's so busy :/

Andy Mac
Jul 4th, 2004, 09:16 PM
yea man that woudl be the best thing ever to meet her!!!! if i lived 2 hours away i wud liek run to her town every weekend jsut to see if shes in! haha yea right..man you really lucky to live that close although she wouldnt be in florida that much as people say shes always traveling and now that she won wimbledon shes gonna be even busier!! well being the gracious young lady she is im sure she will accept this but she is going to be very tired through so much media and exposion...shes guna have to keep her head up and watch what she does or the medias gonna get her..if u know what i mean

Andy Mac
Jul 4th, 2004, 09:16 PM
yea man that woudl be the best thing ever to meet her!!!! if i lived 2 hours away i wud liek run to her town every weekend jsut to see if shes in! haha yea right..man you really lucky to live that close although she wouldnt be in florida that much as people say shes always traveling and now that she won wimbledon shes gonna be even busier!! well being the gracious young lady she is im sure she will accept this but she is going to be very tired through so much media and exposion...shes guna have to keep her head up and watch what she does or the medias gonna get her..if u know what i mean..and dude wahts your email?

tempr
Jul 4th, 2004, 09:19 PM
my email is opjcm@aol.com YaY for aol dialup :p