PDA

View Full Version : hey maria....you wud win russian idol!

Andy Mac
Jul 2nd, 2004, 06:33 PM
hey maria.....whats up? yo i heard u cribbing it up in florida...yo u see the stanley cup finals...tampa won n i think they in florida! wikked wot? lolol hey please give your msn my way and ill add you ..lol !no doubt! soo that was a nice game againest that lindsay davenport lady...u showed her how its done..i know that the actual maria doesnt read these messages but it'd b whack if she did....hey maria my whole family is your number 1 fan 's...soo do u go to school n all in florida...pretty kool if ya do...if i ever come down to florida ill look you up and even tho i wont b allowed due to alot of sucurity or what not ill at least try czu it wud b sick up to meet you...well ill post another thing to increase chances of ppl readin it lol.....im outtie peace...lol anyone that wants to reply to me..go for it..id love to hear yu mumble on at me about how i waste space on your messge board peace!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 2nd, 2004, 10:27 PM
loser. I mean, you are a waste of time!!! :fiery:

Andy Mac
Jul 3rd, 2004, 12:58 AM
hey fag....whats coookin...im sure yu mad cuz i told yu to shut up but yu wer makin fun of the airport german....lol thats not kool my man...lets be friends...cuz we both kno that we share one thing in common....loving maria...wel..hit me back big yank....i geuss u mad too cuz im canadian EH? well technically im not so IN YOUR FACE!!!..so wahts up man..word..im outtie peace!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 4th, 2004, 01:46 AM
I can't understand what he is saying...

Could please somebosy translate that...

Andy Mac
Jul 4th, 2004, 02:38 AM
hey druiz...em yah that was me jsu goofing around sorry bout that....didnt mean to offend ya man u a fellow maria fan...yo u have msn? cuz u sound kool...
latez man
andy mac

Andy Mac
Jul 4th, 2004, 02:38 AM
duiz**

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 4th, 2004, 04:50 AM
hey druiz...em yah that was me jsu goofing around sorry bout that....didnt mean to offend ya man u a fellow maria fan...yo u have msn? cuz u sound kool...
latez man
andy mac

Thanks, but man, I can't really understand much of what you say. Send me and e-mail and we'll see.

Andy Mac
Jan 11th, 2009, 06:28 PM
hey duiz buddy...yu styll with us?? fucken weirdo

DeLorean
Jan 11th, 2009, 09:43 PM
hes speakin filthy pig latin.