PDA

View Full Version : I am an even bigger fan of Amelie now!

MartinaI
Jul 1st, 2004, 07:14 PM
WOW! Well done Amelie, what drama, what a wonderful match! I know you didn't win but you played superb, especially your fighting spirit! This should give you so much confidence, such a shame about the back injury, but look what you did! Bounce back for the summer season!! Allez!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

donna
Jul 1st, 2004, 09:01 PM
Amelie played a wonderful match,if her back wasn't acting-up i think she would have kicked Serena's butt off centre court!She had lot's of confidence,and came so close to winning the match.
I hope this encourages her for the future,and hopefully a Grand Slam title will soon be hers!!

Yasmine
Jul 1st, 2004, 09:09 PM
I agree... :bigcry:
Everyone was thinking that after the match against Capriati, Serena was gonna beat Amélie dead easy. I'm glad that Amélie she gave her such a fight!!! Well done to her and although I'm sad she lost, I'm proud to come from the same country... I have always liked her but even more now. :D

And let's be fair play, well done to Serena who I think will successfully defend her title. :worship:

-Em-
Jul 1st, 2004, 09:18 PM
Well done Amelie!!!!! Great match!!!! :worship: :worship:

She gave Serena a real challenge :)

Unfortunately, she was unlucky once again :sad: :sad: :sad:

But she proved to be a wonderful player-->i'm sooo glad to be her fan :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

nk
Jul 1st, 2004, 09:26 PM
t’s a big disappointment. :sad: But she is still great and incredible. I was hoping she’ll win it. And all those injuries keep chasing Amélie … Wish that she got better as soon as possible to be back in her best form to win the title couse she can do it. NO doubt :worship: :bounce: :worship:

flyingmachine
Jul 1st, 2004, 11:54 PM
This match shows Momo is a great player. I hope she will won her first GS soon. Come on Momo you can do it. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

trixytrix56
Jul 2nd, 2004, 11:08 AM
What a damn damn shame - it was the best match of the tournament by far, Amelie played so well, the poor girl. I wanted to leap into the TV at the end of it and give her a big hug.

She still kicks arse whether she won yesterday or not. There is always next year - watch this space! :hearts:

galadriel
Jul 2nd, 2004, 12:35 PM
Well Done Amelie :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: I'm sure the next time she will win :D