PDA

View Full Version : Mary and Tatiana lost 6:3;6:7;1:6

AllyandMaryfan
Jun 30th, 2004, 02:24 PM
:sad: Mary and Tatiana lost 6:3;6:7;1:6 to Maria Vento Kabchi and Angelique Widjaja....so sad...but I'm waiting for nex competitions!! :)
http://www.wimbledon.org/images/pics/large/b_09_piercegolovin68_getty.jpg

PamShriverRockz
Jun 30th, 2004, 06:06 PM
They had match point too! Its a shame but Widjaja and Vento Kabchi played well to come back. Mary played great in her doubles matches :)

Mark Spruce
Jun 30th, 2004, 07:47 PM
That is a shame they lost. But I am so glad that Mary did play well. I did hear that Tatiana looked really tried from her singles game.

take care

mark

MPStylee
Jul 1st, 2004, 10:31 AM
Mary and Tatiana are so cool playing doubles together!!! Mary always plays with other cool tennis players 'cos Mary is the coolest!

Too bad they lost!!! They could have been in the quarters and that would have been cool!!!! :wavey:

ali
Jul 1st, 2004, 01:06 PM
I was at this match and Mary played great again. It was a real shame that they couldn't win the second set. Mary served for the match once, as did Tatiana. The real difference was that the others started playing as a team a lot more - Tatiana was staying back on her first and second serves which left Mary vulnerable at the net.

I wonder what this means for the Olympic doubles teams. I think Mary is a great doubles player, some of her volleys were outstanding but she needs a partner who is also confident at the net. Amelie would be the prefered choice but Mary and Tatiana were so great to watch I wouldn't mind seeing them play together again.

Mark Spruce
Jul 1st, 2004, 03:52 PM
Hello Ali,

Hopefully Mary and Tatiana will play as much doubles together before the Olympics.

I wonder what will happen for FED CUP and the doubles teamings.

I think the French have a strong team right now.

regards

Mark

"Sluggy"
Jul 1st, 2004, 04:31 PM
damn