PDA

View Full Version : Pierce will play in Sopot

Wojtek
Jun 29th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Mary will play in Sopot. :D :D

Tompier
Jun 29th, 2004, 07:57 PM
I hate you Wojtek you @#%$^ :mad:

I wanted to create this thread and say How happy I am and that it's one of the biggest dreams to come true and that my heart has been beating ... nevermind :sad: you ruined it :bigcry: :hysteric:

Mary :hearts: my love I hope to see you in Sopot but if it's not about to happen I still love you :) :bounce: go girl :)

Tompier
Jun 29th, 2004, 08:00 PM
All you in Mary's forum I've always been happy for you about your meetings with Our Mary but now maybe I will join some of you :banana:

Wish me luck :bounce:

morbidangle
Jun 29th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Great!
But r u guys sure.. I remember she was supposed to play here in 2002 as well, but didn't play. I dont know why she would play an event on clay right before the hard court season. (its on clay right?)

Tompier
Jun 29th, 2004, 08:29 PM
I know I know that's why I dont feel like "wow I'm going to see Mary for sure" ;) maybe I will see her or maybe not who knows :) we will see

Wojtek
Jun 29th, 2004, 08:46 PM
Great!
But r u guys sure.. I remember she was supposed to play here in 2002 as well, but didn't play. I dont know why she would play an event on clay right before the hard court season. (its on clay right?)
In 2002 Jakub wrote bullshits here about Mary because she has never been on the entry list. It wasn't true.

Mark Spruce
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:30 PM
I hope that Mary will do well there:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: .

take care

regards

Mark

motta
Jun 30th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Go Mary!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

She will probably be the fourth seed!

Scotso
Jun 30th, 2004, 01:47 PM
good luck Mary :)

Piotrek
Jun 30th, 2004, 02:02 PM
GREAT NEWS :) :worship:MARY :worship:

AllyandMaryfan
Jun 30th, 2004, 02:19 PM
:) well...Mary will play in Sopot (in Poland) I was always waiting for this moment!! I will go there, sorry I must go there!!!! :hearts:

Mark Spruce
Jun 30th, 2004, 07:52 PM
AllyandMaryfan--Please take allot of pics of Mary would love to see them :wavey:

regards

Mark

Wizzy Maryfan
Jul 1st, 2004, 12:18 AM
So sorry but Mary is no more comitted to play Sopot !
Yesterday, she was in the list, but today, it's no more the case ...

It would have been so stupid to play a clay tournament in the summer ! :confused:

GO MARY

Mark Spruce
Jul 1st, 2004, 03:24 PM
Oh weird so I wonder what happened then.

Wonder where Mary will play then

regards

mark