View Full Version : FedCup vs. Argentina

tenn_ace
Jun 29th, 2004, 01:22 PM
the team has been named

Myskina
Kuznetsova
Zvonareva
Likhovtseva

Sharapova will not have enough time to prepare for clay (from grass) according to Fartichev and he didn't want to change a team which did so well in the previous round.

Stephieva
Jun 29th, 2004, 01:27 PM
LenaD :sad:

goldenlox
Jun 29th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Nastya has a toe injury. She should rest it, and not rush back.

ys
Jun 29th, 2004, 01:34 PM
As expected. I was sure that there is really no choice in slection this time. She had to choose between injured Nastya and injured Lena. Apparently he no longer trusts lena. Or maybe Lena's injury is less fake.. :sad:

Glad to see Vera having no bitterness after not being selected for Athens and happily joining the team.

ys
Jun 29th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Sharapova will not have enough time to prepare for clay (from grass) according to Fartichev
Which is true. And Kuznetsova is selected purely for doubles too. She alos will have not enough time to prepare for clay.

Stephieva
Jun 29th, 2004, 01:35 PM
I don't want to think that Elena is really injured. :crying2:

cool_olga
Jun 29th, 2004, 01:45 PM
If both Nastya and Lena were seriously injuried he would choose Nadia or somebody else. Seems Nastya's toe is not that bad and she can play. But for sure it would be better for her to rest, seems she really likes and wants play for Russia. Lena L for doubles with Sveta good and obvious choice, and Vera is good too, on clay she is one of the best.

ys
Jun 29th, 2004, 01:47 PM
If both Nastya and Lena were seriously injuried he would choose Nadia or somebody else. .
Nadya is not available, I think I posted that. Simply no choice.

cool_olga
Jun 29th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Oh yeah, sorry I forgot. Then yeah seems like she had to pick Nastya or Lena. Then I think nastya is more confident for him, she played in every round sine last year, she's basic Russian Fed Cup player.

goldenlox
Jun 29th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Sveta and Vera should play singles. Nastya should give that toe rest.

Chunchun
Jun 29th, 2004, 02:07 PM
LenaD :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

Stephieva
Jun 29th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Any news about why Lena isn't on the team?

cool_olga
Jun 29th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Written above

Stephieva
Jun 29th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Written aboveI meant if there is anything mentioning about why Shamil didn't choose LenaD.
If anyone knows, please tell me.

vaiva
Jun 29th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Which is true. And Kuznetsova is selected purely for doubles too. She alos will have not enough time to prepare for clay.

Neither will have Suarez who is key for the Argentinean team ;)

Daniel
Jun 29th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Good luck Nastya :D

LuckyStrike
Jun 29th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Tarpishev you stupid M...........f.......!!!!!!!

Daniel
Jun 29th, 2004, 03:44 PM
why are you upset? I think it is the best team they could send. i was nervous about Nastya , but if she is playing it is with her consent and that means the injury is gone.

ys
Jun 29th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Neither will have Suarez who is key for the Argentinean team ;)
That's my pray that Suarez-RVP make the finals. Then we'll take them warm.

Nastyafan
Jun 29th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I think Lena should be in the team. It's too disrespectful to neglect her two times in a row after her performance on clay. Unless her injury is real, or she doesn't want to play but I doubt.
Anyway good luck to the team:wavey:

Mathijs
Jun 29th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Tarpishev you stupid M...........f.......!!!!!!!yeah you're completely right about that Robin, Tarpishev you you freaking sick M*th*r*f*ck*ng *rs*h*l* :mad: :fiery:

vaiva
Jun 29th, 2004, 05:08 PM
That's my pray that Suarez-RVP make the finals. Then we'll take them warm.

Wanna pray for Suarez to reach the finals in singles as well? :devil:

goldenlox
Jun 29th, 2004, 05:11 PM
I want Nadia in the doubles final. Against Sveta/Lena. Sveta and Vera can play singles here.
For the Olympics, you want Nastya healthy. Nastya has a lot of pride. She sees what Sharapova is doing.
Nastya is going to try really hard this fall to stay with Maria. I think Maria can become an all time great.

Stephieva
Jun 29th, 2004, 08:00 PM
yeah you're completely right about that Robin, Tarpishev you you freaking sick M*th*r*f*ck*ng *rs*h*l* :mad: :fiery:I think maybe Lena didn't plan to play Fedcup.
Now what I worry is Lena's injury. :(
I hope it's not serious.

Mathijs
Jun 29th, 2004, 08:23 PM
okay Steph thanks, is it also becuz of her injury??????????? yeah Lena's injury is also what me is worrying sick :unsure: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

goldenlox
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:21 PM
This is Fed Cup. Lena has to be healthy for Athens. That's the big one.

Nastyafan
Jun 29th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Tarpishev about the selection:

Все приглашенные девчонки хорошо отыграли матч против Австралии, – сказал капитан сборной. – Как мне кажется, все они находятся сейчас в хорошей форме. Что касается Шараповой, то от нее мы отказались сразу. Ведь нам предстоит сыграть на грунте, а за короткий отрезок времени она вряд ли успеет приспособиться к такому типу покрытия".

About Masha it's obvious, but nothing about Elena. :confused: There is something

Stephieva
Jun 30th, 2004, 12:36 AM
I hope LenD doesn't have personal issue with Shamil. :(
It seems so.

tenn_ace
Jun 30th, 2004, 02:20 AM
personally I think it's more complicated with Lena. now that she does have a coach, she's more focused on her singles career. I don't really think she's that eager to go all the way to Argentina to play on clay even for if it is for Russia.

Stephieva
Jun 30th, 2004, 02:44 AM
personally I think it's more complicated with Lena. now that she does have a coach, she's more focused on her singles career. I don't really think she's that eager to go all the way to Argentina to play on clay even for if it is for Russia.I think so...Tenn.
It seems Lena is more focused on her singles.

ys
Jun 30th, 2004, 02:56 AM
I think so...Tenn.
It seems Lena is more focused on her singles.
I do think that she has a personal problem with Tarpishev now. I have a feeling that Tarpishev doesn't really trust her since Russia lost a tie in 2002 to very inferior German team because of, basically, Dementieva, who then created herself a German nemesis whose name I forgot and lazy to look up, but she lost to that German nobody like three times in a row. Something like Rosch.. Since then I think, he considers Elena an unreliable player whose form take wild swings and who can lose to practically anyone, which is, admittedly true. And therefore her prefers to deal with players who never go below some certain level. And after he didn't field her in Fed Cup final in Moscow last year and didn't select her for Australia tie, and indicated a couple of times that he doesn't really see her in Olympic team, their relationships probably really went south. I am not sure that he would select her for Olympics should she not have a stellar RG. He had to select her after that.

Stephieva
Jun 30th, 2004, 03:02 AM
Then after Olympic, I don't think Lena will be on Fedcup team except Lena has many outstanding wins.
I'm sad because Lena loves to play for Russia. :sad:

goldenlox
Jun 30th, 2004, 03:07 AM
The Fed Cup team after Argentina will be Nastya, Maria, and Sveta. Those are the big 3 right now. With Vera, Lena D., or Nadia next. And probably Lena L. for doubles.

ys
Jun 30th, 2004, 03:14 AM
The Fed Cup team after Argentina will be Nastya, Maria, and Sveta. Those are the big 3 right now. With Vera, Lena D., or Nadia next. And probably Lena L. for doubles.
Well, I hope it is not for long. If Lena manages to stablilize her game - and I am sure she will, she will be on the roster. There will be many ups and downs for all of these players. And don't write off Dina yet. She is still very young.

goldenlox
Jun 30th, 2004, 03:17 AM
Dinara has a major injury. She's far from the top 10 now. Lena should do well on hardcourt.
But Nastya is a cinch, and so is Maria. And Sveta will come back from this Wimbledon mess very strong.

ys
Jun 30th, 2004, 03:30 AM
Dinara has a major injury. She's far from the top 10 now. Lena should do well on hardcourt.
But Nastya is a cinch, and so is Maria.
And why is that? You are as good as your last tournament. Forget about Argentina. The finals are as far away as end of November. You never know who will be the best by then. With 4 of our players looking good to qualify for LA and a couple more being within striking distance, anything can happen.

goldenlox
Jun 30th, 2004, 03:37 AM
I'll be surprised if Nastya doesn't hold on to Russian #1 for 2004.
Maria and Sveta, that's my opinion. I'll think they'll have better results than the older players.

ys
Jun 30th, 2004, 03:46 AM
I'll be surprised if Nastya doesn't hold on to Russian #1 for 2004.
Maria and Sveta, that's my opinion. I'll think they'll have better results than the older players.
If Dementieva manages to even marginally improve her serve - and I believe she is doing thhat - she - together with Sveta - will be the best Russian players on hardcourts by far. Remember the formula of hardcourt tennis - power+mobility. Nastya doesn't have enough power. Masha doesn't have enough mobility. Dementieva is the best package availlable. It is jut about serve, really.

goldenlox
Jun 30th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Nastya has a great hardcourt game. I would bet her against Lena or Sveta.
I expect Sveta to have more consistent results than Lena. Lena won't suddenly have a great serve. It will be somewhat a concern all year.
Maria, she has to prove herself on hardcourt. That's why Thursday's match is so important for her. But I'm a believer in her game. Anything but wet red clay.

Daniel
Jun 30th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Good luck to all the girls against Argentina :D

Verba
Jul 1st, 2004, 06:13 AM
I'm really concerned about our girls playing against Suarez...She's very tough on clay...Moreover, she'll play at home...thus, she'll try playing out of her mind...Lena D would be very good against Suarez because of Lena's latest win over Paola on RG...
Hope, all girls will try really hard to win...
GOOD LUCK!!!

Verba
Jul 1st, 2004, 06:16 AM
If Dementieva manages to even marginally improve her serve - and I believe she is doing thhat - she - together with Sveta - will be the best Russian players on hardcourts by far. Remember the formula of hardcourt tennis - power+mobility. Nastya doesn't have enough power. Masha doesn't have enough mobility. Dementieva is the best package availlable. It is jut about serve, really.
100% true...it's about Lena's serve and mentality...
...And her serve has improved already... ;)

David Barker
Jul 1st, 2004, 07:56 AM
100% true...it's about Lena's serve and mentality...
...And her serve has improved already... ;)

I'm a big fan of Elena D BUT having seen all her match against Kleinova last week she seems to have lost all confidence - hitting the balls primarily down the middle waiting 4 mistakes. Sadly she was outgunned by Kleinova who played with her knee strapped up for half the match. I hope Elena D has a break, works on her serve (which started better but got progressively worse v Kleinova) and rebuilds her confidence, sadly lost at RG. I have a sneaking feeling she should have stayed in the doubles with Lina K - they are good friends and maybe it would have relaxed Elena. There was NO sign of any injury when playing Kleinova it has to be said......

Daniel
Jul 1st, 2004, 08:19 AM
Good luck Russian girls!!!! :D :D

Verba
Jul 1st, 2004, 01:00 PM
There was NO sign of any injury when playing Kleinova it has to be said......
Was there any sign of injury when Nastya played against Fraizer? :confused:

Nastyafan
Jul 1st, 2004, 01:39 PM
Was there any sign of injury when Nastya played against Fraizer? :confused:
As far as I saw I don't think so
She has received some medical help in her 2rd. match but it has been for slipped bandage of her fingers

tenn_ace
Jul 1st, 2004, 01:48 PM
I thought Nastya said she'd play less this year. It doesn't look that way. She still plays as much (if not more) as other top 10 players.

Nastyafan
Jul 1st, 2004, 02:08 PM
She said 15-17 tourneys and she is to schedulle so far (9) but I can't realize why she has entered Prokom open

goldenlox
Jul 4th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I would play Vera and Sveta. Let Nastya prepare for hardcourt.

mostefan
Jul 5th, 2004, 11:29 AM
A Russian TV channel reported today
(http://www.rtr-sport.ru/doc.html?id=201416&cid=24)
Paola Suarez won't be able to play FedCup match due to expected operation.
She is said to be replaced by Natalia Gussoni.
No other press releases known to me up to now, sorry.
If that's true, the tie could become too easy for Russia.

Daniel
Jul 5th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Paola is out of Fed CUp. She will go under surgery for her foot.

Russia has an easy path now :)

goldenlox
Jul 5th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Get well soon Paola. Nastya should not go. She's not vital to winning.
Nastya needs to prepare for hardcourt.

Daniel
Jul 5th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Is Nastya still going???

cool_olga
Jul 5th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Yeah now Nastya shouldnt go. Both Sveta and Vera can easily beat best Argentinian now - Dulko. This round is not so big challenge so Nastya should stay and prepare for hard. Wonder if they would make that decision...

Verba
Jul 5th, 2004, 11:49 PM
Yeah now Nastya shouldnt go. Both Sveta and Vera can easily beat best Argentinian now - Dulko. This round is not so big challenge so Nastya should stay and prepare for hard. Wonder if they would make that decision...
I think Tarpishev will take Nastya anyway...It might be hard for Sveta to play 3 matches in two days...Tarpishev might also want some kind of insurance...in the case, e.g., some player gets sick and cannot play...
Taking only Vera, Sveta, LenaL to Argentina may be risky...

goldenlox
Jul 5th, 2004, 11:57 PM
Nastya is going to have to learn how to schedule. She withdrew from Warsaw 5 weeks before the tournament. And she played Fed Cup before Warsaw.
Now it's grass to clay to hardcourt. Nastya has to learn how to do this.

tenn_ace
Jul 6th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Fartichev should take Vera D. or Masha K. instead of Nastya.

Stephieva
Jul 6th, 2004, 01:08 AM
Fartichev should take Vera D. or Masha K. instead of Nastya.Does Fartichev have copyright?
If it doesn't...can I use this name too? :lol:

ys
Jul 6th, 2004, 03:46 AM
WTF are they talking about here? :confused:

http://www.mk.ru/numbers/1162/article34351.htm

Yesterday Tarpishev with Myskina, Petrova, and Dementieva flew to BsAs for match against Argentina.

I am sure it is bullshit.

goldenlox
Jul 6th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Sveta withdrew from Stanford.

tenn_ace
Jul 6th, 2004, 03:54 AM
Does Fartichev have copyright?
If it doesn't...can I use this name too? :lol:

You can use it for a small fee (like good repping me every time you do it ;))

Sveta withdrew from Stanford.

thanks gor the good news... she needs a good rest :bounce:

Yesterday Tarpishev with Myskina, Petrova, and Dementieva flew to BsAs for match against Argentina.
that's a very trustworthy source... on any topic :lol: :tape:

Verba
Jul 6th, 2004, 04:14 AM
WTF are they talking about here? :confused:

http://www.mk.ru/numbers/1162/article34351.htm

I am sure it is bullshit.
Nadia doesn't need US visa anymore... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lena decided to practice on clay a bit... :lol: :lol: :lol:
:wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :hysteric: :shout: :banghead: :armed:

marianomax
Jul 6th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Nastya in Buenos Aires

http://www.ole.clarin.com/diario/2004/07/06/f036ah01.jpg
http://www.clarin.com/diario/2004/07/06/fotos/t054dh01.jpg
:hatoff:

Daniel
Jul 6th, 2004, 09:20 AM
omg :D that second Nastya's pic is so nice :kiss: Anastasia looks like a cute doll :hearts:

TartarVicario
Jul 6th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Nastya :hearts: :kiss:

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 9th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Argentina 0 0 Russia
R1 - G.DULKO (ARG) vs S.KUZNETSOVA (RUS)
R2 - N.GUSSONI (ARG) vs A.MYSKINA (RUS)
R3 - G.DULKO (ARG) vs A.MYSKINA (RUS)
R4 - N.GUSSONI (ARG) vs S.KUZNETSOVA (RUS)
R5 - G.DULKO / P.TARABINI (ARG) vs E.LIKHOVTSEVA / V.ZVONAREVA (RUS

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 9th, 2004, 03:24 PM
draw's out, cant have too much complaints really
now go out there girls and give a good start on day 1

goldenlox
Jul 9th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Vera/Lena L.? That's interesting.
Could Vera or Maria be chosen for Olympic doubles?

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 9th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Vera/Lena L.? That's interesting.
Could Vera or Maria be chosen for Olympic doubles?
not really
its only down as those two cos Sveta & Nastya been selected for singles
so they have to be named for Sunday's reverse singles as well as norm.

Doubles, if its LIVE will no doubt be Sveta/Lena L
but it shouldnt come down to that

marianomax
Jul 9th, 2004, 11:03 PM
More Fed Cup pics (Buenos Aires)

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/anexos/imagen/04/296680.JPG

:eek: Vera "Maradona"
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/anexos/imagen/04/296681.JPG

Daniel
Jul 10th, 2004, 06:49 AM
Vera :kiss: looks like she knows how to control the ball :o :clap2:

saab95
Jul 10th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Last years Nastya had to start.
For the first time it's Sveta's task.

Good luck!

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 10th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Sveta's struggling :(
4-6 2-2 :(

should have played Vera vs Dulko
Vera leads her 3-1 and beat her twice this yr
Sveta's not met her before even in jr's

goldenlox
Jul 10th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Sveta is ranked higher than Vera. She deserves to play.

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 10th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Sveta just lost 4-6 6-3 4-6 :mad: :( :fiery:

its not whether she deserves to play, its horses for courses
Vera just spanked Gisela last week as well, should have played
too late now :o :mad:

Vera will be playing #2 singles tomorrow for sure
even she could be #1 vs Dulko now and that would mean leaving Nastya out.

-Em-
Jul 10th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Sveta lost...
Ok, now, i knew she wasn't in form, but honestly, i thought she should win this one!
Frankly...i'm in shock...sure Gisela is a very talented player and stuff and blablabla, but still.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hope Russians will have some more luck in their next matches!!!!!

C'MON GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

goldenlox
Jul 10th, 2004, 03:22 PM
If Russia loses this tie with Suarez out, they don't deserve to win.

goldenlox
Jul 10th, 2004, 03:33 PM
This Nastya-Gussoni match is a must win.

Nastyafan
Jul 10th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Pfff Sveta :fiery: :sad: and silly Shamil:silly::smash:
now Nastya under pressure and she should play tommorow too:mad:
Go girl you must save Russia:kiss: :yeah:

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 10th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Nastya won 6-3 6-0 :yeah: :D

day 1
ARG 1 RUS 1

come on girls tomorrow

Nastya plays 1st tomorrow vs Dulko
i'd play Vera 2nd vs Gussoni

goldenlox
Jul 10th, 2004, 04:49 PM
If Suarez was playing, this tie would be very difficult. 1-1 now.
Nastya plays Dulko. Sveta or Vera, either should beat Gussoni.

KV
Jul 10th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Still relaxed about a russian win. Think Nastya & probably Vera will win their matches tomorrow.

goldenlox
Jul 10th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Big day tomorrow -

http://www.fedcup.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/FC_1354_gallery.JPG

Verba
Jul 11th, 2004, 02:04 AM
It's still unbeleivable that Sveta lost to Dulko...
I didn't expect that at all...After Suarez withdrew I expected 5:0...

goldenlox
Jul 11th, 2004, 02:15 AM
Right now, it's fortunate that Suarez is not playing. If Russia can win this tie, then we can have Maria and Nastya playing singles in later rounds.
That's the best team we can put on the court.

Verba
Jul 11th, 2004, 02:18 AM
Right now, it's fortunate that Suarez is not playing. If Russia can win this tie, then we can have Maria and Nastya playing singles in later rounds.
That's the best team we can put on the court.
Do you beleive Shamil will put Masha in next rounds matches? :confused:
I don't think so...

goldenlox
Jul 11th, 2004, 02:21 AM
I think Maria's game is so far above the other Russians, that he has to play Maria.

Verba
Jul 11th, 2004, 02:22 AM
BTW, in play-offs Thailand leads Australia 2:0..
Isn't it a surprise? Maybe, because Molik isn't playing...

Verba
Jul 11th, 2004, 02:23 AM
I think Maria's game is so far above the other Russians, that he has to play Maria.
Shamil's decisions are sometimes illogical...

goldenlox
Jul 11th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Russians won the last 2 majors. A very easy decision.

Verba
Jul 11th, 2004, 02:29 AM
Russians won the last 2 majors. A very easy decision.
First, Masha won on grass...What the next surface will be?
Second, no one knows how Masha will play for the team...

goldenlox
Jul 11th, 2004, 02:32 AM
Maria also beat Vera, and made the quarters on red clay. She's now #8, and moving up.

Daniel
Jul 11th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Go Nastya on Sunday!!!!! :D

saab95
Jul 11th, 2004, 08:59 AM
IMHO, it's not so bad Sveta lost.
Sharapova looked great last Wimby vs Bovina but lost to Sveta.
And this year Masha done better.
The situation Nastya lost to Molik in april helped Myskina to be more serious on RG.
Sveta had great debut vs Ausrtalia and began to play vs Dulko at 2-5 only.
Too late. She'll remember it. And I'm sure Sveta'll get great wins too.

Good luck, girls! Take this FC!

Hope one day we'll see russian Dream team ( Lena D & Maria included)

TartarVicario
Jul 11th, 2004, 12:22 PM
So will Shamil let sveta play or let her has some time off? :sad:

-Em-
Jul 11th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Nastya's just won her match against Dulko...Well done girl...:yeah: :yeah:

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 11th, 2004, 01:27 PM
well done Nastya :banana: :D :)
2 good wins in Fed Cup :) :)

KV
Jul 11th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Good win Nastya :D

-Em-
Jul 11th, 2004, 01:51 PM
So will Shamil let sveta play or let her has some time off? :sad:

It's Vera who plays Diaz-Oliva....

Nastyafan
Jul 11th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Nastya, you are the pride of Russia:kiss: :yeah:

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 11th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Vera won 6-3 6-0 vs Diaz Oliva

Russia 3-1 :yeah: :D
well done girls :banana:

-Em-
Jul 11th, 2004, 03:03 PM
great job Girls!!!!!!!!
:bounce: :worship: :clap2: :bowdown: :dance: :smooch: :bigclap: :hug: :yeah: :yippee: :woohoo: :rocker: :banana: :sport: :music: :rocker2:

Nastyafan
Jul 11th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Congrats Russia!:yeah: :bigclap: :clap2: :bounce: :yippee: :aparty: :dance: :banana: :worship:

vaiva
Jul 11th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Excellent team work, babes! :dance:

goldenlox
Jul 11th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I hope Maria is on the team for the next tie.

the cat
Jul 11th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I don't think Maria will be on the semifinal Russina Fed Cup team GL because the other Russina's might resent Masha being included on the team after all the hard work to get to the semi's was done without her.

Arhivarius
Jul 11th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Sveta and Elena won their double match 6:2, 5:7, 6:4. :)

KV
Jul 11th, 2004, 06:04 PM
If Russia plays on the fast courts, yes Masha's a very good chance to be selected.

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 11th, 2004, 06:32 PM
when did www.rustennis.com (http://www.rustennis.com)
take you straight to
http://www.tarpischev.com/index.php :eek: :scared:

1st time i've actually seen that
didnt know he had a site :o

the cat
Jul 11th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Shamil's the man, Eggy! :D :bounce: ;)

Nastyafan
Jul 11th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Are the pairs for SF determined yet?
Some Russian sites say it will be Russia-Austria, but I'm not sure:confused:

Vass22
Jul 11th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Phew! they won! well done.

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 11th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Are the pairs for SF determined yet?
Some Russian sites say it will be Russia-Austria, but I'm not sure:confused:
the draw's not been made
from Fed Cup site

Austria's opponent in the semifinals will not be known until the re-draw of the four semifinal nations prior to the the ties, which are scheduled for the week commencing 22 November at a venue to be determined.

Nastyafan
Jul 11th, 2004, 07:55 PM
the draw's not been made
from Fed Cup site

Austria's opponent in the semifinals will not be known until the re-draw of the four semifinal nations prior to the the ties, which are scheduled for the week commencing 22 November at a venue to be determined.Thanks Eggy
I thought the same and was surprised when I found that info. But if I'm not wrong France and Russia will be seeded 1 and 2 and they wouldn't meet in SF. Right?

Daniel
Jul 13th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Good luck in the semis :)