PDA

View Full Version : Ai into QF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PointBlank
Jun 28th, 2004, 05:34 PM
We have had nothing good to cheer about in a while but she defeated Tanasguran in 2 easy sets today to reach the QF of Wimby!:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

pcrtennis
Jun 28th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

AK-DH Fan
Jun 29th, 2004, 12:39 AM
Good Job Ai !!!!!!!! But now she's got Sharapova. It's gonna be tough

AK-DH Fan
Jun 29th, 2004, 12:46 AM
In this match Ai will have to serve well and get a high percentage of first serves in. If she takes the ball early (like she usually does)and uses the angles of the court and force her to play better she will have a shot. We all know she's going to run down alot of balls but I think she needs to do more then that. She also needs to find her way to net. She's got great volleys so if she hits deep hopefully she can make her way to net.

Good Luck Sugi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoSandrine
Jun 29th, 2004, 12:50 AM
Congratulations Ai! :aparty: and good luck against Masha tomorrow. :kiss:

Psst :secret: attack her second serve! ;)

ex hopman
Jun 29th, 2004, 04:06 AM
Yey!!! Go Ai!
I know you can do it!!
Yes, among those players she's been playing, Maria should be really really tough... but
hope you can use your experience!!! GoOd LuCk!

Lyn
Jun 29th, 2004, 08:06 AM
Good luck Ai!! :) I hope she gets to the semis!!

petey_pan
Jun 30th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Bad luck Ai... lost 57 75 61.... so close but a great performance anyway... should get you back into the top 10 :D

AK-DH Fan
Jun 30th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Good Job Ai. The quarters is not bad, but u should have been in the semis. Anyway good luck at Stanford