PDA

View Full Version : Free Williams Sisters Mag with Sunday Telegraph today

fifiricci
Jun 27th, 2004, 11:47 AM
There's a free Williams sisters' magazine with today's Sunday Telegraph (UK). Its in fact a digest of their book "how to play tennis".

Just thought I'd let WS fans in the UK know, if they want to run out and buy one .......

griffin
Jun 27th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Clearly the Sunday Telegraph are obsessed with the Williams. ;)

Cool, fifiricci, nice of you to let people know :)

Pamela Shriver
Jun 27th, 2004, 01:15 PM
How to play tennis?? Ooo I could do with that book!!

pav
Jun 27th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Just heard Serena saying on Radio Wimbledon that She can only beat Herself these days , does this lead One to think that She plays with Herself?
all joking aside, isn't making statements like that just handing ammunition to Her detracters?

griffin
Jun 27th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Just heard Serena saying on Radio Wimbledon that She can only beat Herself these days , does this lead One to think that She plays with Herself?
all joking aside, isn't making statements like that just handing ammunition to Her detracters?

Probably, but the thing about (dedicated) detractors is, they'll find the ammo they want no matter what you say. May as well say what you think.

pav
Jun 27th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Probably, but the thing about (dedicated) detractors is, they'll find the ammo they want no matter what you say. May as well say what you think.

Yes,makes sense, They will fire away anyway as You say!

OUT!
Jun 27th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Thanks for that - now I have an excuse to go to the newsagents. I'm so lazy on Sundays, lol.