PDA

View Full Version : Shaughnessy/Sprem Match Moved To Court 2

lizchris
Jun 26th, 2004, 10:07 PM
It was suppsoed to be on Court 5 today, but we now know because of the rain, the match will now be played on Sunday.

Isn't this the court that is called the Graveyard of Champions?

Hurley
Jun 26th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Yes. Good thing neither one of them will be affected by that.

SJW
Jun 26th, 2004, 10:08 PM
graveyard of seeds i thought....

lizchris
Jun 26th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Yes. Good thing neither one of them will be affected by that.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

jenny161185
Jun 27th, 2004, 12:48 AM
should be a good match - Hope Karolina makes it through

Leo_DFP
Jun 27th, 2004, 12:54 AM
It's not the Graveyard court anymore because the original Court #2 (where all the upsets occurred in the past) was destroyed a couple of years ago and re-built. I think the ghosts and demons have left that place. ;)

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jun 27th, 2004, 12:56 AM
Yes. Good thing neither one of them will be affected by that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Reeoooow! ;) :devil:

GermanBoy
Jun 27th, 2004, 12:58 AM
Hope Karolina Sprem beats Shaughnessy. Two easy reasons: Karolina is Athenaeum`s favorite girl and I don`t like Shaughnessy. :devil:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jun 27th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Hope Karolina Sprem beats Shaughnessy. Two easy reasons: Karolina is Athenaeum`s favorite girl and I don`t like Shaughnessy. :devil: :fiery: :fiery: lol j/k..i am a fan of both players..however i have to go with the american on this one ;)
I reall hope they show this on tv and not one of Andys 1st or 2nd rd matches :eek: :mad: ;)

alwayshingis
Jun 27th, 2004, 01:02 AM
It's not the Graveyard court anymore because the original Court #2 (where all the upsets occurred in the past) was destroyed a couple of years ago and re-built. I think the ghosts and demons have left that place. ;)

they didn't leave for Myskina...that's where she lost. Btw, you haven't PPG-ed yet today.

alwayshingis
Jun 27th, 2004, 01:03 AM
Hope Karolina Sprem beats Shaughnessy. Two easy reasons: Karolina is Athenaeum`s favorite girl and I don`t like Shaughnessy. :devil:

Shaughnessy has always really bothered me too.

Leo_DFP
Jun 27th, 2004, 01:06 AM
they didn't leave for Myskina...that's where she lost. Btw, you haven't PPG-ed yet today.If I recall, most of the upsets in thew past on that court were men's matches... so maybe the ghosts have decided to go and haunt the top women instead of the men after the reconstruction? Ha, I'm right! Go me!

I'm heading to the PPG Forum right now and can't wait to see what you have in store for us. ;)

lolas
Jun 27th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Shaughnessy is just cool:woohoo:

alwayshingis
Jun 27th, 2004, 02:54 AM
:fiery: :fiery: lol j/k..i am a fan of both players..however i have to go with the american on this one ;)
I reall hope they show this on tv and not one of Andys 1st or 2nd rd matches :eek: :mad: ;)

ESPN is showing Capriati/Dechy at 7 Eastern, and Henman/Arazi at noon eastern :mad: :fiery:

Doc
Jun 27th, 2004, 03:11 AM
Good to see Meghann getting a half decent court at last!

She's played all her matches so far out near the car park!