PDA

View Full Version : Wimbledon Ballot stinks!

Mateo Mathieu
Jun 26th, 2004, 01:43 PM
I know a woman who work in my local club and her parents finally won a tickets after 10 times tries. However, guess which day did they went? That's right, last Wednesday! I feel bad for them! They asked if they can swap tickets for another day but the officials won't do it so, they just get the money back (refunded).

That's stinks! :o :sad:

SJW
Jun 26th, 2004, 01:46 PM
i've entered once and got Ladies quarters tix. Venus vs Linzi and Serena vs Jen. so i disagree LOL

Mateo Mathieu
Jun 26th, 2004, 01:47 PM
i've entered once and got Ladies quarters tix. Venus vs Linzi and Serena vs Jen. so i disagree LOL
You would say the same thing if you're one of these people who attended last Wednesday! :p ;)

!<blocparty>!
Jun 26th, 2004, 01:59 PM
I know a woman who work in my local club and her parents finally won a tickets after 10 times tries. However, guess which day did they went? That's right, last Wednesday! I feel bad for them! They asked if they can swap tickets for another day but the officials won't do it so, they just get the money back (refunded).

That's stinks! :o :sad:
yeah, that kinda sucks. Ive entered a couple of times, and aint had any tickets :sad: , but yeah, the situation with them does kinda stink, after 10 tries, LOL.