PDA

View Full Version : We may have play on Sunday

wongqks
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:06 AM
Tomorrow forecast is rain rain and more rain. We may well have a Sunday play... what do you guys think?

alwayshingis
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:13 AM
I doubt it...it becomes easier to fit in extra matches in the second week.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:17 AM
Tomorrow forecast is rain rain and more rain. We may well have a Sunday play... what do you guys think?
I THINK wimbledon should have atleast a couple matches played on the middle sunday for the fans...there should not be such a long lul in a grandslam event :rolleyes:

alwayshingis
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:18 AM
I THINK wimbledon should have atleast a couple matches played on the middle sunday for the fans...there should not be such a long lul in a grandslam event :rolleyes:

Must be nice for the players, especially those like capriati who are playing everyday because of rain earlier.

SJW
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:20 AM
no. i don't think we will. it's not gonna rain all of tomorrow.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:21 AM
Must be nice for the players, especially those like capriati who are playing everyday because of rain earlier. True..maybe they should make that change in 2009 when the roof is done. If serena plays jennifer under the new roof it will be on fire "THE ROOF , THE ROOF IS ON FIIIIIRE ;)

alwayshingis
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:22 AM
True..maybe they should make that change in 2009 when the roof is done. If serena plays jennifer under the new roof it will be on fire "THE ROOF , THE ROOF IS ON FIIIIIRE ;)

Oh no...i thought we left that behind..... :o

WtaTour4Ever
Jun 26th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Are they still behind from the rain, or have they caught up.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jun 26th, 2004, 03:21 AM
i think they'll be caught up after tomorrow if it doesn't rain alot

Leo_DFP
Jun 26th, 2004, 03:46 AM
That would be unfair to all players who don't finish tomorrow to not let them complete their matches on Sunday and be caught up with the rest of the field by the time the second week begins. But, well, the All England Club is not always fair.