PDA

View Full Version : Has Panova been picking up eating habits from Lucic and Casanova??

davenport_1
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:47 PM
I'm not sure of it's just the fact that she's extremely short but OMG :eek:

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 25th, 2004, 09:03 PM
I think she ate the person who was following her...:scared:

Rtael
Jun 25th, 2004, 09:11 PM

Won't you please go troll somewhere else? Take Leenah, Got his Ball(s)bust(ed)er, and Buggaboo with you.

K-Dog
Jun 25th, 2004, 09:57 PM

Please don't bring Myriam into this. She has a disorder. Leave her out of this!

Jarrett
Jun 25th, 2004, 09:59 PM
I think she ate the person who was following her...:scared:
:unsure: :lol:

Bероника
Jun 25th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Oh well...another bored poster...don't you know by now that real women have curves? ;)

baleineau
Jun 25th, 2004, 10:09 PM
these comments are pretty harsh. she was out of the game for a long time, and was most likely depressed as well. she's short, and the effects of weight gain will be more visible.

why not just be happy that she's back and winning matches again, instead of making cheap bitchy statements?

davenport_1
Jun 25th, 2004, 10:29 PM
wow....grumpy people can't take a joke...but please escuse my comment about Casanova, I didn't know she had a disorder...

WtaTour4Ever
Jun 25th, 2004, 10:59 PM
I was thinking this when I was watching her, so she has gained weight recently?

Lee-Waters' Boy
Jun 25th, 2004, 11:01 PM
when i saw her in memphis she was big, but to me it looked more like she was just really buff. her legs werent like flabby or her stomach wasnt, she just looked like she was buff..she moved really really well

jrm
Jun 25th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Haven't seen her - is it really that bad?

WFC
Jun 25th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Casanova looked thinner than before in my opinion on Thursaday when I saw her! Where as Tatiana looked bigger than on the tv!

Joana
Jun 25th, 2004, 11:08 PM
How many times do people have to be told that Myriam has thyroid condition? For God's sake! :rolleyes:

Kutuzova
Jun 25th, 2004, 11:58 PM
The people who think Myriam is fat because of her eating habits are really dumb.

davenport_1
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:01 AM
The people who think Myriam is fat because of her eating habits are really dumb.

people who dont go through all the posts before "gracing" us with their opinions are really dumb. :p

goldenlox
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:04 AM
http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/afp_photo/20040625/sge.hxr72.250604183843.photo00.default-245x384.jpg

Panova

Kart
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:43 AM
these comments are pretty harsh. she was out of the game for a long time, and was most likely depressed as well. she's short, and the effects of weight gain will be more visible.

why not just be happy that she's back and winning matches again, instead of making cheap bitchy statements?
:worship:

Why don't you post your pretty pic for us all to see davenport_1 before you go criticising others' appearance ?

Experimentee
Jun 26th, 2004, 07:33 AM
Panova has always been chunky. She doesnt have a weight problem.

esquímaux
Jun 26th, 2004, 07:42 AM
Oh well...another bored poster...don't you know by now that real women have curves? ;)

Oof, tell 'em gurl! :kiss:

caramel
Jun 26th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Amen. :bowdown:

Tati has put on some weight but she looks cute the way she is.

Mariangelina
Jun 26th, 2004, 11:13 AM
She doesn't look bad to me. She's just short, and she's had some problems, and she's playing better than she has in a long time. :fiery: Why is five or ten pounds so important to some people?

CoryAnnAvants#1
Jun 26th, 2004, 02:03 PM
She has gained weight, there's no question about it. However, Tatiana always had a stocky build. Also, an extra five pounds on Panova is going to be far more noticeable on her than someone like Monica Seles, simply because of the height difference. All of Panova's weight seems to be going to her stomach too, the rest of her body looks as it did circa 2002.

She'll lose the weight though. She seems to be getting back to form and ran down a good amount of Lindsay's shots yesterday. Tati also seems to be going for more winners than she has in the last couple years.

WorldWar24
Jun 26th, 2004, 03:22 PM
She looks cute:)

WF4EVER
Jun 26th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I was somewhat startled when I saw how much she had sort of "merged into one", but perhaps she's been on some kind of treatment for her depression/breakdown that might have resulted in some weight gain.

She's wayyy short, isn't she. Not even time to get to those returns by Lindsay.

peanuts
Jun 26th, 2004, 03:53 PM
I think she ate the person who was following her...:scared:OMG, just too funny :haha: :haha: :rolls: i was telling my mom abt this and i can't stop laughing, she can't understand what i was saying :rolls: