PDA

View Full Version : Serena threatens the press

Knizzle
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Q. Martina said her first‑round appearance here, her win, then yesterday the fact that Venus was beaten showed that in women's tennis there is depth right the way down the rankings.

SERENA WILLIAMS: I can't answer that. I was unaware that Venus was beaten. I'm sorry. I can't answer any more questions about that subject either, because if you have any other questions to ask me, please, but don't ask me any more about the match or else you'll hear, "Bleep, bleep."

-------------------------------------------------------

Is it just me or is Serena threatening to cuss out the reporters in the press room?? :haha: :haha:

Cariaoke
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:51 PM
ROFASLDJFLASDJFALSDJF!

THIS KILLED ME!

literally!

:haha: :lol: :spit: :yeah:

Remember after her 1r match how she was like "you guys gonna coach me now?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

she's such a spitfire!

Strange Famous
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Doesnt sound much like a threat, but pretty childish if its true. I expect she'll get a fine, but what does she care about the money? She's rich already.

cool bird
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:56 PM
:lol: :lol: Serena does make me laugh

bandabou
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:56 PM
:haha: :rolls: You tell them girl!!

decemberlove
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:57 PM
ha cute :)

vettipooh
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:07 PM
If that had been Serena vs Sprem,she would have Bleeped,Bleeped!!!!Way to go Rena!:lol:

Anna F'd Enrique
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:08 PM
i dont get that quotation! What is going on?

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Knizzle are you fucking drunk? or am I? ...:scratch: Cause I dont fucking get it...:mad:

jbone_0307
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Q. Martina said her first‑round appearance here, her win, then yesterday the fact that Venus was beaten showed that in women's tennis there is depth right the way down the rankings.

SERENA WILLIAMS: I can't answer that. I was unaware that Venus was beaten. I'm sorry. I can't answer any more questions about that subject either, because if you have any other questions to ask me, please, but don't ask me any more about the match or else you'll hear, "Bleep, bleep."

-------------------------------------------------------

Is it just me or is Serena threatening to cuss out the reporters in the press room?? :haha: :haha:

Was Serena being sarcastic when she said that she was unaware that Venus was beating referring to the tiebreak score of 6-7?? Keep on Venus, I wish I could see the video interview so I can see her tone of voice, but you have to pay :rolleyes:

Knizzle
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Knizzle are you fucking drunk? or am I? ...:scratch: Cause I dont fucking get it...:mad:

Maybe you should read the whole interview. Maybe you'll get the full effect.

TimBo
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:19 PM
she probably is getting tired of people asking her questions about it.

Ballbuster
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Some posters are just plain slow.

Mase
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Im not mad at Serena. I'd go off eventually if I was asked the same shit every interview.

Anna F'd Enrique
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:21 PM
::slaps bullbuster::

Ballbuster
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:30 PM
::slaps bullbuster::

Stomps Seles3

volta
Jun 25th, 2004, 09:37 PM
LMAO. you tell them girl.

fifiricci
Jun 25th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Sorry but Serena talks complete bollocks at all interviews. Dont know why anyone bothers to read them.:rolleyes:

Anna F'd Enrique
Jun 25th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Stomps Seles3

::slaps ballbuster again::

Ballbuster
Jun 25th, 2004, 10:08 PM
::slaps ballbuster again::

::::Beheads Seles3::::

game, set, match!

LindsayRocks89
Jun 25th, 2004, 11:56 PM
go serena :bounce:

SJW
Jun 25th, 2004, 11:57 PM
what i can't stand is why they keep asking her the same questions over and over again.

i woulda told their asses to "bleep bleep" already. i can imagine being the wild child of British tennis :o

Greenout
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:07 AM
:rolls: Funny!!!!!!!!

I read her interviews. Always good to keep one eye opened on the
BOSS's rivals.

There's been alot of weird questions this year. Lot's of probing and probing
by hack type tabloid journalists looking for the "quote" to use. I'm thinking
of what happened at her mini-press conference for her RG 2004 outfits
where the Belgian gutter press were bugging the crap out of her to
say something really bitchy about Justine.

Tabloids! :lol:

griffin
Jun 26th, 2004, 01:42 AM
Sorry but Serena talks complete bollocks at all interviews. Dont know why anyone bothers to read them.:rolleyes:

Because she talks complete bollocks at all interviews...and considering what else is out there her shit is funny

XaDavK_Kapri
Jun 26th, 2004, 02:59 AM
I can't answer that. I was unaware that Venus was beaten.

What does the fact that she didn't know Venus was beaten have to do with the question ? :confused:

XaDavK_Kapri
Jun 26th, 2004, 03:00 AM
And second question : Did Serena SAY bleep bleep or the text is censored ?

Kart
Jun 26th, 2004, 03:02 AM
:yeah: Serena.

Knizzle
Jun 26th, 2004, 04:17 AM
What does the fact that she didn't know Venus was beaten have to do with the question ? :confused:

I wish I could see the video interview, but she could possibly be referring to the fact that Sprem didn't win by 2 in the tiebreak.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jun 26th, 2004, 04:18 AM
Doesnt sound much like a threat, but pretty childish if its true. I expect she'll get a fine, but what does she care about the money? She's rich already. She's a role model :D

esquímaux
Jun 26th, 2004, 04:20 AM
:haha: You're killing me softly Serena :haha:

CooCooCachoo
Jun 26th, 2004, 05:22 AM
Bleep Bleep

slice
Jun 26th, 2004, 06:54 AM
geez thats great to hear... the number 1 seed, supposed to be an idol for kids, threatening to swear :rolleyes:

AjdeNate!
Jun 28th, 2004, 03:45 AM
"Bleep bleep" is this year's "Bling bling", Serena said it first. :lol:

harloo
Jun 28th, 2004, 04:14 AM
Serena knows how to tame the press. She is a total mess. I bet the interviewer was taken aback by her comments.:lol:

WorldWar24
Jun 28th, 2004, 04:53 AM
Venus was not beaten!? How about giving Sprem some credit? :angel:

cheo23
Jun 28th, 2004, 06:48 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!! She didn't Threaten the PRESS!!!!!!! with sayin Bleep, Bleep! Obviously she's disappointed the UMpire gave Karolina Sprem an Extra POINT! she had Enough of those Questions! she's tryin to MOve oN & concentrate ON Her Matches!!!!!
Get it Together Knizzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ the Whole INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11