PDA

View Full Version : It's abvious isn't it?

Sofiane
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Justine Hénin Hardenne and Kim Clijsters where really dominating the tour before Kim got hurt and Justine sick.
As soon as they went out of the picture, the tour became so much impredictable.
I still can eat my words if Serena steamrolls everybody.
Come back soon belgian paire!

Slumpsova
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:18 PM
i thought about starting the thread like this. totally agree with you, i mean, the tour was a bit boring last year especially when the sisters injured. the only exciting moment on the tour were Kim and Justine's match-ups.

i'm one of Kim's fan and i'm glad to see her win tons of tournaments. but it can't help feeling bored when she and Justine won the whole thing last year.

it's bad to miss the belgians in the tour right now. but i have to say WTA tour is more interesting, more exciting matches and the winners are unpredictable. btw i hope they come back ASAP b/c i miss them:sad: .

Ballbuster
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:20 PM
I don't miss them at all.

justine&coria
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:21 PM
It's kinda real !

Sofiane
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:28 PM
I don't miss them at all.We already know that, and it wasn't the main of this thread, but I guess you can't help yourself. Ignorance must be your best asset.

Cariaoke
Jun 25th, 2004, 08:37 PM
well damn @ Sofiane. :help: :o

anyway, I miss Kim all the way... :kiss: love her to pieces!

I hope Justine gets well but I'm not exactly heartbroken she's not playing. :shrug:

bandabou
Jun 25th, 2004, 09:04 PM
same with the sisters in ´02....right now the field has level out due to all the injuries.

Mr_Molik
Jun 25th, 2004, 09:07 PM
the tour would be the best without justine,venus,serena and kim
then everything would be wide open