PDA

View Full Version : Tatiana Panova serves like Enqvist now

GoDominique
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:03 PM
She doesn't let the ball bounce before it.

Will it help? :o

alwayshingis
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:04 PM
It doesn't matter. She can't have success until she improves her fitness. She looks like a muffin.

alwayshingis
Jun 25th, 2004, 06:08 PM
She doesn't let the ball bounce before it.

Will it help? :o

As for the serve. It looks like she has the instict to bounce it each time and then doesn't, and then she looks off balance on her serve.

Mateo Mathieu
Jun 26th, 2004, 03:18 AM
I never bounce the ball, either. It's no make difference if you have to bounce the ball.

Kart
Jun 26th, 2004, 03:38 AM
Her serve didn't let her down today.

slice
Jun 26th, 2004, 06:59 AM
It doesn't matter. She can't have success until she improves her fitness. She looks like a muffin.

:haha:

hoekie274
Jun 26th, 2004, 08:11 AM
Well....I have seen Tatiana playing before and I never seen her hitting her ace. Against Davenport she hit one! Mary Pierce played in ´s-Hertogenbosch last week, where she won the tournament. Mary, who never won a grasscourt tournament before, didn´t let the ball bounce either........hmmmmmmmmm.

esquímaux
Jun 26th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Actually, bouncing the ball before your service motion has no bearing on your serve :scratch: It does help inadvertently by establishing a routine though. I bounce the ball 3 times before serving and it's almost 2nd nature :D

As for Panova's serve, I've never seen it until yesterday and her ball toss looks rather straight up to me :shrug: I imagine it's hard for her to serve because she's a little bittie thang :p